Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Don't listen to him. He's been caught lying multiple times and has repeatedly ed up his fake internet life narrative. He's a weird old man who lives alone and comes here and other forums to feed his need for attention.
    67, retird insurance sales, married with children. X footballer, trackster, yep my only lie.....not really made out of twisted railroad steel, ok loser?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your cardio sucks.

If it's so good go out to the track and run mile repeats ya big oaf.
    Running in place... Christ... Move your giant ball of inertia somewhere.
    Lets be nice and have you do 5 at just 8 minute pace with a jog in between.

Tell me how it goes.

And flexibility is always a problem with aging ya big knuckle head. More bad news. You will also die. I know, I know, the twisted steel dancing pixie, but you will die.
    Dude, are you really just re ed?

Avante...I don't smoke.
    You....yes you do.

Hahahahaha!

Dude, been lifting since nigh school, ok? AND....my cardio is actually amazing, ok?I ran track guy, ok?

Dude, you're a clown. Imagine a guy telling you about stuff he knows..0...about, ha! guy, do I wear glasses, what color is my hair, do I even have any hair, ya don't have a clue do ya? BUT....I have no cardio, ha!
    Last edited by Avante; 01-07-2018 at 05:55 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aren't you like 60?
    I turn 68 in July.

But, a fitness freak and have been since high school football/track. Most believe I'm in my late 40's.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, are you really just re ed?

Avante...I don't smoke.
    You....yes you do.

Hahahahaha!

Dude, been lifting since nigh school, ok? AND....my cardio is actually amazing, ok?I ran track guy, ok?

Dude, you're a clown. Imagine a guy telling you about stuff he knows..0...about, ha! guy, do I wear glasses, what color is my hair, do I even have any hair, ya don't have a clue do ya? BUT....I have no cardio, ha!
    Your cardio sucks...

Running in place.
    Do you know Fosberry and High jumping?
    Well you are before his time with your running in place.
    Move your massive body somewhere.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I turn 68 in July.

But, a fitness freak and have been since high school football/track. Most blind autistic women in nursing homes believe I'm in my late 40's.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your cardio sucks...

Running in place.
    Do you know Fosberry and High jumping?
    Well you are before his time with your running in place.
    Move your massive body somewhere.
    Dude, how many times a week do I play handball? Why do you act like some re guy? I see you as a tiny little guy, with a funky looking face, how close am I? See how stupid that is, ya don't do ya slugger?

Dude, when ya bah humbug every single thing I tell you, why? I just have to be fat, ugly, have zits, bad teeth, stink, stupid, and on and on, you really have to play that, why?

I have a ton of $$$$, beautiful wife, great kids, a lot of great friends. I do stay in shape and know more interests, so why you struggle with that is a mystery to me. Why do you fight it like you do. it's weird.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-08-2018 at 01:34 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Try....."you have some ID"....anywhere it's seniors this or that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Dude, how many times a week do I play handball? Why do you act like some re guy? I see you as a tiny little guy, with a funky looking face, how close am I? See how stupid that is, ya don't do ya slugger?

Dude, when ya bah humbug every single thing I tell you, why? I just have to be fat, ugly, have zits, bad teeth, stink, stupid, and on and on, you really have to play that, why?

I have a ton of $$$$, beautiful wife, great kids, a lot of great friends. I do stay in shape and know more interests, so why you struggle with that is a mystery to me. Why do you fight it like you do. it's weird.
    Very simple with the ba humbug what you say.

You have lied.
    You know you have lied.
    I know you have lied.

You are a liar. If you had chosen the truth you might be believed.
    Thats pretty straightforward.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Very simple with the ba humbug what you say.

You have lied.
    You know you have lied.
    I know you have lied.

You are a liar. If you had chosen the truth you might be believed.
    So I'm not married, have kids, retired Insurance, x footballer, X trackster, music geek, fitness freak? All lies?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So I'm not married, have kids, retired Insurance, x footballer, X trackster, music geek, fitness freak? All lies?
    Could be.

You lie concerning your football picks.
    Very obvious lies.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Could be.

You lie concerning your football picks.
    Very obvious lies.
    How can anyone lie when ya know everybody is hanging on everything you say? Are you really dumb enought to think I think I could lie and get away with it, you can't be this stupid. You somehow misunderstood something, that should be obvious.

Dummy, the season I played my legit plays I won over 2100 in an AVANTE BETTING TRACKER THREAD***. Everything I do is closely watched and I know this, ok dummy?

*** this was set up so everybody could laugh at my failures, well it backfired, it became a...yeah yeah yeah ya won again, ha!

Dude, I don't lose ATS wagering over a season, ok? I know the science involved, the "spots" and money management. I stopped giving out plays because of the immaturity of the posters here. Ya go 4-1....nothing, ua go 3-2 (7-3) ...nothing, but the minute ya go 2-3.....YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Avante; 01-09-2018 at 04:23 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    How can anyone lie when ya know everybody is hanging on everything you say? Are you really dumb enought to think I think I could lie and get away with it, you can't be this stupid. You somehow misunderstood something, that should be obvious.

Dummy, the season I played my legit plays I won over 2100 in an AVANTE BETTING TRACKER THREAD***. Everything I do is closely watched and I know this, ok dummy?

*** this was set up so everybody could laugh at my failures, well it backfired, it became a...yeah yeah yeah ya won again, ha!

Dude, I don't lose ATS wagering over a season, ok? I know the science involved, the "spots" and money management. I stopped giving out plays because of the immaturity of the posters here. Ya go 4-1....nothing, ua go 3-2 (7-3) ...nothing, but the minute ya go 2-3.....YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

You our lied about taking the Patriots and then backed out after telling your buddies you were watching the game with but putting NO INFORMATION ON YOUR CHANGE till after the fact on this board. You gave yourself a W on your earnings. I caught it and I know the story because your excuse was so sorry.

You remember.
    You, are a liar. It's that simple.

So yeah, I don't know for sure if you paint your toenails or not.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you had chosen the truth you might be believed.
    I'm thinking Avante may be being truthful about his workouts.
    The pic was p.m.'d to me en led "It's me Avante working out."
    http://images.memes.com/meme/676540

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    His photo in the cat suit doesn't show one way or the other.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You our lied about taking the Patriots and then backed out after telling your buddies you were watching the game with but putting NO INFORMATION ON YOUR CHANGE till after the fact on this board. You gave yourself a W on your earnings. I caught it and I know the story because your excuse was so sorry.

You remember.
    You, are a liar. It's that simple.

So I really thought knowing how badly everyone wants me to fail that I could do anything like that and get away with it? Dude, are you re ed?

I started out in the hole 330, it was....YOU SUCK....HAHAHAHA~~~ ING IDIOT.

Then I started winning and winning, now it was.......................crickets. Never a.....good work (up over 2000)

I never lie about my picks (or anything), if you think I did you're stupid.

Been playing the ATS aspect of the game a long long time, I know how it's done, ok stupid?

Teams will be one of 4 things.

Home fav
    Home dog
    Road fav
    Rod dog

Niners are 12-3 ATS as a small Home fav (laying 3 or less) The Bears are a 3-13 as a road dog getting 3 or less. That is a strong 25-6 trend favoring the Niners. It starts there. Then ya look at injuries, the "spot" (coming off a bye etc)

Dude, I don't lose (over a season) so why lie?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-10-2018 at 03:45 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm thinking Avante may be being truthful about his workouts.
    The pic was p.m.'d to me en led "It's me Avante working out."
    http://images.memes.com/meme/676540
    Do you ever post anything that isn't dumb?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

my , your diet is almost the exact same as mine. (I go with the Vega powder personally in the morning, but it's all the same thing). I also limit the high sugar fruits (apples, strawberries, etc) for the paleo-style berries, but yeah, that's good stuff. No wonder you dropped all that weight. Also, avocado, coconut, and olive oil are god-tier sources of fats. I've basically oscillated between 195-205 @ 6'3" the last four years or so.

I just drink too much damn coffee all day
    Bro for quick and convenient (usually not a winning combo) carbs that have food value have you tried:

1. Mestamacher Three Grain Bread
    http://www.mestemacher-gmbh.com/prod...e-grain-bread/
    notice the grains they use.

2. Blue Diamond nut and rice crackers.
    Yep, brown rice and almond based, not the usual wheat wheat wheat corn that is jammed on us.
    https://www.bluediamond.com/brand/nut-thins

Not eating the whole box has been a problem tho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ also try toking on them with some of these:

From Peru.
    Ass kicking.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Im going to lose 30 pounds in 3 months, imo.
    How's it going?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm at 12% body fat and my goal in 2017 was to get to single digits. Yet it seems ing impossible. Jiu jitsu 3x per week, strength training 3x per week, and cardio 2x per week, still can't hit goal. I'm unwilling however to give up drinking on weekends. Don't know if that's the final push I need
    11?
    10?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

my , your diet is almost the exact same as mine. (I go with the Vega powder personally in the morning, but it's all the same thing). I also limit the high sugar fruits (apples, strawberries, etc) for the paleo-style berries, but yeah, that's good stuff. No wonder you dropped all that weight. Also, avocado, coconut, and olive oil are god-tier sources of fats. I've basically oscillated between 195-205 @ 6'3" the last four years or so.

I just drink too much damn coffee all day
    March 2018
    sup

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Scale read 195.3 for me today.
    It's been a long time.

WooHoo!

Name
    Frank Dux
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My fitness goal is to reduce my blood pressure.

I'm actually in really good shape (6'1, 180lbs) and do pretty intense cardiovascular workouts three to four times per week. But I just got my blood pressure score for the first time in five years and I'm in the freaking hypertensive range. I don't overeat, but there's plenty bad food that I eat, so my diet is going to change, drastically. That's the goal for 2018: reduce the blood pressure to healthy range with the primary strategy being diet change.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    My fitness goal is to reduce my blood pressure.

I'm actually in really good shape (6'1, 180lbs) and do pretty intense cardiovascular workouts three to four times per week. But I just got my blood pressure score for the first time in five years and I'm in the freaking hypertensive range. I don't overeat, but there's plenty bad food that I eat, so my diet is going to change, drastically. That's the goal for 2018: reduce the blood pressure to healthy range with the primary strategy being diet change.
    I've got this kumite coming up this weekend out in the woods. Wish me luck breh.

Name
    Frank Dux
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've got this kumite coming up this weekend out in the woods. Wish me luck breh.
    Okay USA!

Thread Information