Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Never have understood why we have to like other races? Yes, we are different. So we have to ignore those differences, why?
    But age is just a number, huh?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    But age is just a number, huh?
    Talk to me about the 62 Packers, when Fred Blassie ruled the WWA, the 1960 Dallas Texans, Stone Johnson. Ya can't. Age is great becuse ya know so damn much, seen so much.

There ya sit watching Lee Harvey Ozwalt being transported from.....when out of nowhere Jack Ruby with a gun.

Ed Sullivan and....The Beatles.

Big Jim Brown and right beside him Big10 sprint.hurdle champ Bobby Mitc . Yep, thunder and lightnin'.

Younguns don't know .

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I"m a football scout at Logos College in west Texas, I need a running back. No way in I'm spending my scouthing $$$$$ on a Mexican, Asian, white cat. I'll be looking at Leotis Booker a 220 4.42 cat out of McClymonds HS in Cali, and Hewritt Hollins a 4.2 speedster out of Roosevelr HS in Dallas, yep...black.

I own 40 acres of oranges, I need them picked.....guess what?

Sometime in 2018 I will be called in for jury duty AGAIN, I gurantee it will be ANOTHER Mexican who did something stupid.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-04-2017 at 01:37 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Never have understood why we have to like other races? Yes, we are different. So we have to ignore those differences, why?
    You're white and slow and can't dance.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're white and slow and can't dance.
    Prove it or shut the up, got it ?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Prove it or shut the up, got it ?
    You're white, so you're slow and can't dance. It's a fact. Just one of the differences in the races you're always talking about. You're white, so you can't be fast and there's no way you can dance.

Q.E.D.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're white, so you're slow and can't dance. It's a fact. Just one of the differences in the races you're always talking about. You're white, so you can't be fast and there's no way you can dance.

Q.E.D.
    Stupid

Gene Kelly, Donald O' Conner, Fred Astaire can't dance?

Charles Paddock
    Harold Abrahams
    Percy Williams
    Arnin Hary
    Bobby Morrow
    Allan Wells
    Valery Borzov

Are white Olympic 100m gold medalists.

ing idiot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Stupid

Gene Kelly, Donald O' Conner, Fred Astaire can't dance?

Charles Paddock
    Harold Abrahams
    Percy Williams
    Arnin Hary
    Bobby Morrow
    Allan Wells
    Valery Borzov

Are white Olympic 100m gold medalists.

ing idiot.
    It's just the differences in the races, man. Nothing to be ashamed of. You can do a lot of things -- but you can't dance and you never have been or will be fast.

Ever.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's just the differences in the races, man. Nothing to be ashamed of. You can do a lot of things -- but you can't dance and you never have been or will be fast.

Ever.
    I was already fast and have won many dance contests, so why the bull ? I also play the harmonica do a mean James Brown impersonation.

Dude, you make a habit out of talking about things you know....0....about, why?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I was already fast and have won many dance contests, so why the bull ? I also play the harmonica do a mean James Brown impersonation.

Dude, you make a habit out of talking about things you know....0....about, why?
    No offense man, but if I'm in a room with you and a black guy and I need someone to run fast or jump high or lift something heavy or dance well or or play an instrument or seduce a white woman I'm choosing the black guy every time.

But don't worry; if I need a guy to comply with HOA regulations or complain about being oppressed by minorities I'll choose you.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No offense man, but if I'm in a room with you and a black guy and I need someone to run fast or jump high or lift something heavy or dance well or or play an instrument or seduce a white woman I'm choosing the black guy every time.

But don't worry; if I need a guy to comply with HOA regulations or complain about being oppressed by minorities I'll choose you.
    Do you think at all before posting? You come off as a total moron.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    There is no reason to believe you are better at those things than any random black man. It's just racial differences, man.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There is no reason to believe you are better at those things than any random black man. It's just racial differences, man.
    Dude, are you just re ed?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    im not cool with the verdict but i respect that justice was served. it is ironic that there is no gofundme and hashtags for this guy like there was for zimmerman and darren wilson. the same people saying this man got away with murder were supporting zimmerman and darren wilson.
    The Michael Brown case is a poor one to pull if you have a big deck of cards, which you do.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Never ever label another human being a moron.
    Never ever; say that to the mirror and then make a meandering list, dem blues.

"I was born wanting to be a black sprinter-musician. But because I hate myself it's all become very confusing... Is there another bathroom for people like me?"

You said this. Yes ya did. To yourself.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Never ever label another human being a moron.
    Never ever; say that to the mirror and then make a meandering list, dem blues.

"I was born wanting to be a black sprinter-musician. But because I hate myself it's all become very confusing... Is there another bathroom for people like me?"

You said this. Yes ya did. To yourself.
    Dude, don't you ever tire of humping Avante's leg? DO SOMETHING ELSE....ok moron?

Not in a blues mood right now, how about......

Best RB combo's

Jim Taylor and Paul Hornung Packers,,,both Hall of Fame
    Red "Galloping Ghost" Grange and Bronko Nagurski Bears...both Hall of Fame
    Glenn "Mr.Outside" Davis and Doc "Mr. Inside" Blanchard Army....both Heisman Winners
    Larry Csonka and Mercury Morris Dolphins
    Jim Brown and Bobby Mitc Browns...both Hall of Fame (Mitc as a WR for the Redskins)
    Kevin Mack and Ernest Byner Browns

Then

John Henry Johnson, Hugh "King" McElhenny, Joe "Jet" Perry Niners....all three in the Hall of Fame

As far as big names goes....

Bo Jackson and Marcus Allen Raiders
    Tony Dorsett and Herschel Walker Cowboys
    Thurmon Thomas and Barry Sanders Oklahoma State

I do get a kick out of the little people, ha~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 12-04-2017 at 07:18 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Tons of Mexicans play HS football here in central Cali, so where are the NFL caliber RB's? Who is the stud Mexican NFL RB...well? How many millions of Asian Americans, where is that Asian NFL RB, well?

The thing is this. We only find that size/speed/quicks in those with roots to western Africa. We have never seen a big, quick, fast, white RB either. White RB's are power guys or a small cat like Danny Woodhead. There are no white, Mexican, Asian Bo Jacksons, Herschel Walkers, Marcus Duprees, Curtis ey (215 pounds and a world ranked sprinter).

When John Riggins was in HS he was a Kansas State 100 yard champ with a 9.8. But, he wasn't the 240 pounder thumper then we saw in the NFL. Jim Taylor and Larry Csonka were just bulls.

Hugh "King" McElhenny had speed and elusiveness, but he like Taylor played back when we still had white cornerbacks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Tons of Mexicans play HS football here in central Cali, so where are the NFL caliber RB's? Who is the stud Mexican NFL RB...well? How many millions of Asian Americans, where is that Asian NFL RB, well?

The thing is this. We only find that size/speed/quicks in those with roots to western Africa. We have never seen a big, quick, fast, white RB either. White RB's are power guys or a small cat like Danny Woodhead. There are no white, Mexican, Asian Bo Jacksons, Herschel Walkers, Marcus Duprees, Curtis ey (215 pounds and a world ranked sprinter).

When John Riggins was in HS he was a Kansas State 100 yard champ with a 9.8. But, he wasn't the 240 pounder thumper then we saw in the NFL. Jim Taylor and Larry Csonka were just bulls.

Hugh "King" McElhenny had speed and elusiveness, but he like Taylor played back when we still had white cornerbacks.
    No lists in the world will get you picked over any random black dude for running or dancing.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No lists in the world will get you picked over any random black dude for running or dancing.
    Why do you even post? Dude, you're an idiot, ok?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    In his book...LIFE....Keith Richards talks about being the only white cat in a Mississippi juke joint. He felt right at home and he does know them blues.

Now imagine a Mexican...juke joint? An Asian....juke joint? Some Chinaman hunched over an old beat up acoustic geetar moanin'.....my woman don;t love me no mo, so she packed her bags, walled out my doe, I weep n' moan, amd will until she comes back home.

Why people are suppose to play silly games...???? A Sumo wrestler from Idaho?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    In his book...LIFE....Keith Richards talks about being the only white cat in a Mississippi juke joint. He felt right at home and he does know them blues.

Now imagine a Mexican...juke joint? An Asian....juke joint? Some Chinaman hunched over an old beat up acoustic geetar moanin'.....my woman don;t love me no mo, so she packed her bags, walled out my doe, I weep n' moan, amd will until she comes back home.

Why people are suppose to play silly games...???? A Sumo wrestler from Idaho?
    You aren't Keith Richards. You wouldn't be picked.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You aren't Keith Richards. You wouldn't be picked.
    Picked for what?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Picked for what?
    Anything a black man would naturally do better. It's just the difference in the races.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Anything a black man would naturally do better. It's just the difference in the races.
    The best....

100m sprinters
    200m sprinters
    400m sprinters
    long jumpers
    running backs
    wide receivers
    blues cats
    funk
    soul
    reggae
    R&B

.....yep, blacks rule (a few exceptions like Jeremy Wariner)

Dude, you re ed?

Thread Information