Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't get too excited. One scarlet C is sufficient.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Netflix stock slammed after earnings, as subscriber growth and revenue fall short

https://www.marke ch.com/story/ne...ort-2018-07-16

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Netflix stock slammed after earnings, as subscriber growth and revenue fall short

https://www.marke ch.com/story/ne...ort-2018-07-16
    You didn't read the article.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't read the article.
    You didn't commit to your sacred vows. Until death do us part Blake.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't have anything to do with the article which you didn't read.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn't have anything to do with the article which you didn't read.
    You think I would post an article I haven't read? Why would I do that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think I would post an article I haven't read? Why would I do that?
    So you read it but didn't understand it.

For you that's pretty believable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    anonymous twitter blog

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anonymous twitter blog
    So they temporality lost some money...but gain back up teh same day.

Per Chri's own article:

The stock plunged as low as $344, recovered a bit and then trended downward to close Thursday at $364.23.
    So basically the stock is a roller coaster with ups and downs. Who knew?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol temporality

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol temporality
    Are you seriously arguing Netflix is in trouble? poor Chris

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol temporality
    You might want to look back farther than a week to see how Netflix is doing tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ruh roh!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ruh roh!

Huh? Not sure what you’re aiming for here. This guy is a piece of . Are you celebrating Netflix doing the right thing or that his movie won’t get streamed there?

You are either for Netflix in this case or for a racist and Jew hating pos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? Not sure what you’re aiming for here. This guy is a piece of . Are you celebrating Netflix doing the right thing or that his movie won’t get streamed there?

You are either for Netflix in this case or for a racist and Jew hating pos.
    Jesus guy. You've totally lost the plot.

Go soak your head.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Said the wall of tweets guy.

why did you post that here Chris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Netflix Will Now Interrupt Series Binges With Video Ads For Its Other Series

Netflix has confirmed that it will start airing video ads for other Netflix series between episodes. These ads will reportedly only be for Netflix content, not outside products or content, and will, at least for now, only appear for a "segment" of Netflix's user base.

Ars Technica reports: The news emerged via user reports, particularly on the primary Netflix Reddit community, in which users claimed that ads for entirely different series would play between episodes of a given show's binging. One initial claim said that "unskippable" ads for the AMC series Better Call Saul appeared between episodes of Rick & Morty, and that this ad appeared while using Netflix's smart TV app on an LG set in the UK. Replies to that thread included an allegation that a video ad for I Am A Killer (a Netflix-produced true-crime series) appeared between episodes of the animated comedy Bob's Burgers.

In a statement given to Ars Technica, Netflix described the change as follows: "We are testing whether surfacing recommendations between episodes helps members discover stories they will enjoy faster." The reasoning, Netflix's statement says, comes from its last controversial decision: to add auto-playing videos, complete with unmuteable audio, while browsing through Netflix content. Netflix offered one major rebuttal to at least one Reddit claim, pointing out that the ads for Netflix content are entirely skippable.

---

This will probably hurt them more than any boycott, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wolf got cancelled

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cuck Blake ran and hid from this I see.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Netflix has confirmed that it will start airing video ads for other Netflix series between episodes. These ads will reportedly only be for Netflix content, not outside products or content, and will, at least for now, only appear for a "segment" of Netflix's user base.

Ars Technica reports: The news emerged via user reports, particularly on the primary Netflix Reddit community, in which users claimed that ads for entirely different series would play between episodes of a given show's binging. One initial claim said that "unskippable" ads for the AMC series Better Call Saul appeared between episodes of Rick & Morty, and that this ad appeared while using Netflix's smart TV app on an LG set in the UK. Replies to that thread included an allegation that a video ad for I Am A Killer (a Netflix-produced true-crime series) appeared between episodes of the animated comedy Bob's Burgers.

In a statement given to Ars Technica, Netflix described the change as follows: "We are testing whether surfacing recommendations between episodes helps members discover stories they will enjoy faster." The reasoning, Netflix's statement says, comes from its last controversial decision: to add auto-playing videos, complete with unmuteable audio, while browsing through Netflix content. Netflix offered one major rebuttal to at least one Reddit claim, pointing out that the ads for Netflix content are entirely skippable.

---

They'll likely have a skip trailer option; so, it's really not a big deal at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cuck Blake ran and hid from this I see.
    Of course he did

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

---

I Read that a few months ago. Figured they scrapped this idea because it just didn't make sense.

You would think it would be the other way around. Non exclusive shows and not their own. Netflix worst enemies are themselves honestly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wolf got cancelled
    Along with the Joel McHale show.

Those type of E-comedy type shows didn't work. They weren't worth it. You had to wait a week for a 20 minute show with no payoffs.

Netflix gave that format a chance at least. Chelsea Handler was another weekly show that got axed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll likely have a skip trailer option; so, it's really not a big deal at all.
    Plus it's between episodes, so less intrusive. Not like the full on commercial breaks Hulu has.

Thread Information