Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm white and this trend is starting to piss me off. I'm legitimately losing copious amounts of sleep over this.

Why is that so many white people, when pulling in somewhere, just sit and stare off into space for a few minutes before getting out? Are you doing your daily Tony Robbins affirmations? Listening to some Jordan Peterson podcast? Too nervous and waiting to get out when nobody's watching?

Please....just get out of the car you s.
    when did yellow become white kent? fck white drivers, how about the yellow kents who make 2 faces when t hey are driving...the dumbkent face vs clumsy face?

they drive with the dumbkent face, but when they make a mistake they do the clumsy face to get out of trouble...fck them kents...

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    existential dread. Whites know they are the test race and about to reap the whirlwind of their hundred of years of oppression of the world's true brotherhood. Normally they go around the day but when they reach these junctions where the gaps in distraction of consumersist shopping and manic driving the panic reemerges until they can focus on hiding the implicit bigotry of their existence.
    >2017
    >taking a BUMP thread seriously

kill yourself

also @ everyone knowing rogue's password and using this account

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Observing what’s around them. Looking out for the spooks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Normally I'm the getaway driver, so I have to wait until the crew gets done robbing the store prior to backing out of a parking lot.
    OP was talking about white people.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    OP was talking about white people.
    That's racist. You saying white people can't rob places?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm white and this trend is starting to piss me off. I'm legitimately losing copious amounts of sleep over this.

Why is that so many white people, when pulling in somewhere, just sit and stare off into space for a few minutes before getting out? Are you doing your daily Tony Robbins affirmations? Listening to some Jordan Peterson podcast? Too nervous and waiting to get out when nobody's watching?

Please....just get out of the car you s.
    I'm white, and typically I'm masturbating for the first few minutes after I park my car.

I assume that's what all the other whitebread crackers are doing as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's racist. You saying white people can't rob places?
    The browns/blacks have that market cornered. Now if you had said you were the getaway driver for a mass shooter/bomber or something... that would make more sense.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The browns/blacks have that market cornered. Now if you had said you were the getaway driver for a mass shooter/bomber or something... that would make more sense.
    Good points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same thing and you know it, look at the israeli parliament, how many black or colored people do you see?

Jews control America also, you all know it. They control the Federal Reserve and decision making.

I heard that America spends more money and aide on Israel than Michigan and some other states.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jews control America also, you all know it. They control the Federal Reserve and decision making.

I heard that America spends more money and aide on Israel than Michigan and some other states.
    Yup , it’s well do ented. No one can become president until they get on 2 knees for AIPC.Dumbass America , all that tax money going to Israel when we could be building the homeland , and helping the homeless. Instead we give money to people who have it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup , it’s well do ented. No one can become president until they get on 2 knees for AIPC.Dumbass America , all that tax money going to Israel when we could be building the homeland , and helping the homeless. Instead we give money to people who have it.
    They infiltrated America very well and controls every aspect.

They control the media saying: "look at these Arabs and dirty s, they are a menace to America" when in reality Americans have already lost control of their own country, it is these Jews that decides for you. They are playing America for a total fool.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They infiltrated America very well and controls every aspect.

They control the media saying: "look at these Arabs and dirty s, they are a menace to America" when in reality Americans have already lost control of their own country, it is these Jews that decides for you. They are playing America for a total fool.
    Would you say that Hitler had the right idea, Web?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you say that Hitler had the right idea, Web?
    Mitch, all I can say for sure is that I, myself, am against any innocent blood being shed by whoever does it, whether it be America, ISIS, North Korea, Muslim, Jews, etc.

Today, Mitch, who knows the truth anymore. Was the holocaust exaggerated, probably. Was Hitler fighting Bolshevism, probably. Was he responsible for the killing of innocent Jews, probably so. Was he also responsible for killing crooked Jews and bankers, yes probably. I'm sure he did many good things for his country and the Germans.

What I do know for sure is that, Jews of today, use the holocaust to get American tax money and European tax money. They, basically, say "we went through the holocaust, give us millions every year, thanks". That's truly ed up, when we all had our own holocaust. The blacks had their holocaust, the Algerians had theirs, the Indians had theirs, etc etc.

Now, what's your opinion about Jews being in control of American politics, banks, and media?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mitch, all I can say for sure is that I, myself, am against any innocent blood being shed by whoever does it, whether it be America, ISIS, North Korea, Muslim, Jews, etc.

Today, Mitch, who knows the truth anymore. Was the holocaust exaggerated, probably. Was Hitler fighting Bolshevism, probably. Was he responsible for the killing of innocent Jews, probably so. Was he also responsible for killing crooked Jews and bankers, yes probably. I'm sure he did many good things for his country and the Germans.

What I do know for sure is that, Jews of today, use the holocaust to get American tax money and European tax money. They, basically, say "we went through the holocaust, give us millions every year, thanks". That's truly ed up, when we all had our own holocaust. The blacks had their holocaust, the Algerians had theirs, the Indians had theirs, etc etc.

Now, what's your opinion about Jews being in control of American politics, banks, and media?
    Truth Bombs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

No disagreement from me, tbh.

I'm against any group of people controlling huge portions of government or media, it just beckons trouble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whitemamba & Mitch, I don't know how true this is but I have been seeing this for the last couple of days.

North Korea's leader says: "Korea has never recognized Israel and it has considered Israel an enemy since 1988. That Jerusalem is Palestine.”

If true, expect America to go to war on behalf of Israel but obviously, they will disguise it under "war on WMDs" or "war on axes of evil" or "war for the liberation of poor people", loool , it never gets old.

My Team
    Minnesota T'Wolves
    Post Count
    We're trying to talk ourselves out of a mass shooting TBH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to answer the OP's question.....because we ing can.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    making sure none of you are around to carjack me!

i'm joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For me, I'm putting my handgun in the small of my back or my ankle holster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're trying to talk ourselves out of a mass shooting TBH.
    Missed this one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For me, I'm putting my handgun in the small of my back or my ankle holster.
    Tis a sad day that people need to be armed to go eat at Golden Corral.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta keep others away from the mac and cheese tbh

near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Never go into a confined space with a land whale unless you can put it down in case of a stampede.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never go into a confined space with a land whale unless you can put it down in case of a stampede.
    Solid point.

Thread Information