Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Re: Browns-Steelers, the Browns dominated the first two decades of that rivalry. It's only gotten seriously lopsided since 1999.

The Bills went 0-20 against the Dolphins during the decade of the '70s.

Also, I'm not 100 percent sure of this, but I don't think the Lions have ever beaten the Redskins in Washington. They never won a game in RFK Stadium, that's a fact.
    Bills v. Patriots 43-70

Even worse overall % despite the 0-20 v Miami

Redskin v. Cowboys 42- 70 rivalry... No.
    Last edited by pgardn; 12-06-2017 at 10:52 PM.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    Steelers are currently 73-58 all-time vs. the Browns, but yeah, it's been a sharp pivot. Cleveland dominated pre-1970.
    For a long time it was cyclical. The Steelers beat up the Browns for most of the '70s, the Browns got the upper hand in the late '80s, and in the other years the teams would usually split. Pittsburgh's total control of the rivalry actually started in the mid-90s. Belichick lost his last five games against the Steelers as Cleveland's head coach, including the '94 playoff loss.

The thing I really remember about the rivalry growing up was the Browns being unable to beat the Steelers in Three Rivers Stadium. They lost their first 16 games at Three Rivers. They'd change the way they travelled to Pittsburgh, they'd change hotels, once they brought dirt from Municipal Stadium to sprinkle onto the turf at Three Rivers- none of it helped. Of course, the fact that were kept playing the Steelers instead of, say, Duquesne or Carnegie-Mellon probably had a lot to do with their futility in that building.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Detroit v. Minn. 39-72

For this many games?
    Damn...
    We know who got Black and Blue in the old black and blue division.
    Over 100 games I got this as the winner for worst %

Keep looking.

Cardinals v. Giants 43-81 sooo close...and the new champ.
    Last edited by pgardn; 12-06-2017 at 11:24 PM.

Thread Information