Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much length. And surprisingly it's actually a really well constructed roster now that we've seen them for a quarter of a season. Not saying they'd be the favorites obviously but it's not out of the realms of possibility, tbh.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Closer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They could have last year, and this year they might be better equipped. Just gotta wait and see, and of course get the Klaw back

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much length. And surprisingly it's actually a really well constructed roster now that we've seen them for a quarter of a season. Not saying they'd be the favorites obviously but it's not out of the realms of possibility, tbh.
    I'm with it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They could have last year, and this year they might be better equipped. Just gotta wait and see, and of course get the Klaw back
    This is pretty much how I feel. Just have to hope they are not successful at injuring Kawhi again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to extend MVP. Should have signed him to the 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at the minimum, if we get last year's Klaw back, then I like the match especially with gay's versatility and length.. id be interested to see what the Spurs look like heading to all star break/rodeo trip.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time to extend MVP. Should have signed him to the 5
    Top 10 poster on ST. There I said it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I BELIEVE TOO FKLA
    good thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is pretty much how I feel. Just have to hope they are not successful at injuring Kawhi again.
    This is the caveat...
    of course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need Kawhi back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too early imo, and there's a few teams that can beat them before they get to the Dubs (Pelicans, Guests, maybe T-Pups). However, Rudy coming in looking like the player before the Achilles tear and Fathead becoming a good player helps a lot. Kawhi meshing with this season's LMA will also need to be seen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The flexible roster pieces, mainly from a defensive perspective (gay, anderson, danny and lastly and leastly dejounte ) and main cogs (kawhi, lma, patty ) have to be healthy and clicking come playoff time.

If the team is intact come playoff time then the spurs can definitely give them a run for their money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the team was constructed for the warriors. However, the Rockets scare me more. With paul there and capella blossoming I think they are a tougher matchup.

The paul capella tandem is going to give the spurs all sorts of fits. Capella is a better side kick than d. jordan imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe with a healthy Kawhi. Even then, it’s a stretch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The flexible roster pieces, mainly from a defensive perspective (gay, anderson, danny and lastly and leastly dejounte ) and main cogs (kawhi, lma, patty ) have to be healthy and clicking come playoff time.

If the team is intact come playoff time then the spurs can definitely give them a run for their money.
    agree.

Also I think the micro lineups of Patty/Bryn, Bryn/Tony and Patty/Tony are a consequence of the injuries. When they are all healthy this team will have size and versatility.

I think all three of Davis, Dijon and Kyle have earned playing time and it will be tricky for Pop to find it but he has to. In different ways each makes the team better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    agree.

Also I think the micro lineups of Patty/Bryn, Bryn/Tony and Patty/Tony are a consequence of the injuries. When they are all healthy this team will have size and versatility.

I think all three of Davis, Dijon and Kyle have earned playing time and it will be tricky for Pop to find it but he has to. In different ways each makes the team better.
    Bertans recent play puts him into the mix as one of those flexible pieces. I hope pop finds playing tI'm here and tgere to keep him engaged, give him confidence and keep him from getting rusty.

It's a gamble of a roster and one big man injury away of turning into strictly small ball for the entire ty of every game.

Gasol and lma can't get injured long term. A joff injury might be problematic against the warriors if gasol becomes unplayable against their small lineups.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    s still think we can hang with them? we're such a joke they always let us have 25+pt leads only they can be up at the end of the 3rd quarter. Kerr has two sons living in San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah because GS got worse and the Spurs (probably) got better, and we already gave them trouble last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too early to tell, I agree. I think the Warriors are coasting too. The spurs have potential though. All the pieces have to come together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if Rudy gay gets some plays

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the GSW die in a plane crash ... then perhaps

My Team