Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much antisemitism. I won't be shocked to see the far left vehemently stand up against the Jewish people again, so is their sick nature.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash is a to AIPAC's $Bs and the evangelical Taliban.

Trash and his white male supremacist KKK Nazis are as anti-Jew as they are anti-non-white.

Trash's move is ANTI-Muslim, not pro-Israel.

Andi it's a gratuitous exercise of Exec power that accomplishes nothing good, and he's following orders from Trash-whisperer Bannon.
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-06-2017 at 09:57 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, this will bring peace to the middle East.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Trump thinks its capital of Israel so what?

Trump also thinks we should grab them all by the pussy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Trump thinks its capital of Israel so what?

Trump also thinks we should grab them all by the pussy

You don't realize the gravity of the issue. Unsure if you recall, but Palestinian attacks on Israel was basically THE news of the Middle east in the mid-late 90s. It's about to be THE news of the Middle East again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't realize the gravity of the issue. Unsure if you recall, but Palestinian attacks on Israel was basically THE news of the Middle east in the mid-late 90s. It's about to be THE news of the Middle East again.
    This Trump guy..is really all about who tickles him the best.

He's buddy buddy with Netanyahu so this is pretty much a favor to him. Trump doesn't know or cares to know about the consequences.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not a particularly graceful move. With what had happened in the region with the "Arab Spring" and the Palestinian struggle, this will undoubtedly lead to clashing and violence in that region. Also, moving from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem will take a few years logistically, so who even knows who'll be manning the White House at that point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's buddy buddy with Netanyahu so this is pretty much a favor to him. Trump doesn't know or cares to know about the consequences.
    Nope, not at all. While Jews and pro-Jews see the exterior symbolism and importance of this, anyone who knows the history of the area knows this more than likely isn't going to end well. You couple this with all the ing money we give that country and it's just US pandering to Israel in the highest degree.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

He's throwing Bibi a bone. That dude is under investigation himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much antisemitism. I won't be shocked to see the far left vehemently stand up against the Jewish people again, so is their sick nature.
    It was a bad move for the US in the past, and is a bad move for us now.

Before now, incoming presidents had their naivite beaten out of them by the experienced staff of State and Defense, and have walked back their ignorant promises to do so as the gravity of the situation becomes clear.

This president thinks he knows better out of a shocking ignorance, and doesn't even read the briefings. S'all good.

I guess we get to see what happens. I doubt it will be beneficial to the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a particularly graceful move. With what had happened in the region with the "Arab Spring" and the Palestinian struggle, this will undoubtedly lead to clashing and violence in that region. Also, moving from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem will take a few years logistically, so who even knows who'll be manning the White House at that point.
    Not Trump. Odds makers have nudged his "finishes first term" percentage below 50%, and the odds of him winning a second term are running at 7:1
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 12-06-2017 at 01:58 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was THE news of the middle east because THE news media complex decided it to be

Look at whats happening in Honduras right now. Not a peep from US media and ppl are killing themselves there

Or even worse look at whats happening in Yemen

Palestine Israel is just a little pet pieve of the media complex. They sell newspapers reporting on it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's throwing Bibi a bone. That dude is under investigation himself.
    he's appeasing his radically nuts evangelical contingency as well as sheldon adelson. a really stupid move that puts americans at risk. if one recalls, the israeli occupation of jerusalem (illegal at that) was one of the reasons that bin laden carried out the 9/11 attacks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's appeasing his radically nuts evangelical contingency as well as sheldon adelson.
    How would legitimizing the capital of the Jewish homeland appease the Christian evangelical contingency he has?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would legitimizing the capital of the Jewish homeland appease the Christian evangelical contingency he has?
    conservative evangelicals have constructed all sorts of bizarre bridges, whether they be cosmological as in creationism, or rooted in the territorialism of the Bible, and they are also obsessed with the notion of a theological conquest of secular Israel. the Israeli Ministry of Tourism started the process of creating a pro-Israeli force among conservative Christians back in the 1980's (after conducting studies on American fundamentalism) and this strategy has paid off for Israel, especially in regards to foreign policy.
    Last edited by rjv; 12-06-2017 at 03:15 PM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's appeasing his radically nuts evangelical contingency as well as sheldon adelson. a really stupid move that puts americans at risk. if one recalls, the israeli occupation of jerusalem (illegal at that) was one of the reasons that bin laden carried out the 9/11 attacks.
    Then it's a good move for Trump since he wants to keep the American public in fear of Islamic terrorism. Do you think Trump gives a about any American lives put at risk?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stop calling us racist for saying anything negative about other races
    but anything short of complete and total support of all things Israeli is anti semitism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since the Crusaders took Jerusalem in the second Crusade Jerusalem has been a rallying cry for jihad. Saladin and all that.

Trump's stupidity is horrible for national and world security. AQ and ISIS just got a new advertising campaign gift wrapped for them but the buffoon in chief.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since the Crusaders took Jerusalem in the second Crusade Jerusalem has been a rallying cry for jihad. Saladin and all that.

Trump's stupidity is horrible for national and world security. AQ and ISIS just got a new advertising campaign gift wrapped for them but the buffoon in chief.
    Why is it a stupid move for Trump? ISIS attacking us is great for him, as he needs Americans to be scared. It's only a stupid move if you make the assumption he is serving the American people, which he is obviously not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is it a stupid move for Trump? ISIS attacking us is great for him, as he needs Americans to be scared. It's only a stupid move if you make the assumption he is serving the American people, which he is obviously not.
    I don't buy that Trump is that connivingly sinister nor that he thinks that far ahead. I think he is simply trying to appeal to the "Jerusalem was the City of David in our magic book" crowd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't buy that Trump is that connivingly sinister nor that he thinks that far ahead. I think he is simply trying to appeal to the "Jerusalem was the City of David in our magic book" crowd.
    It's not thinking very far ahead. I don't know how it's anything other than obvious that stoking Islamic anger is great for someone who needs to keep Americans scared to hold onto power. Same kind of Hitler did. It's always dangerous to explain political moves with the "they're stupid" card. Trump's not stupid, he has cheated his way through life and then fanned the flames of right wing anger ignited by the Kochs and the teabaggers to get himself into a presidency he is in no way qualified for. He might be demented but he's not stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah at the end of the day I think he's just trying to appease the ing evangelicals more than anything else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check out Hagee's video with the flags in the back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not thinking very far ahead. I don't know how it's anything other than obvious that stoking Islamic anger is great for someone who needs to keep Americans scared to hold onto power. Same kind of Hitler did. It's always dangerous to explain political moves with the "they're stupid" card. Trump's not stupid, he has cheated his way through life and then fanned the flames of right wing anger ignited by the Kochs and the teabaggers to get himself into a presidency he is in no way qualified for. He might be demented but he's not stupid.
    Listening to him talk and try to understand what I consider simple concepts I think he is stupid particularly when held to the standard of other POTUS.

The aphorism is to never ascribe to malice what can be explained by incompetence.

If he was being malicious then he is also not serving his own self interest given that his own holdings would become targets for terrorism. Bombing Trump Tower would be exactly in the jihadist wheelhouse.

Christian evangelicals have been calling for the recognition of Jerusalem for the better part of a century. Trump does respond to their desires just as he caters to the white nationalists of his base.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check out Hagee's video with the flags in the back

yeah, that just about sums it up. and on a side note, that hagee is bat- crazy.

Thread Information