Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...and on a side note, that hagee is bat- crazy.
    That he's got a large following and is a millionaire says the same about much of our society. At least locally

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That he's got a large following and is a millionaire says the same about much of our society. At least locally
    indeed it does.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘If he’s wrong, he’s doomed’: Kushner’s push to relocate US embassy to Jerusalem threatens Trump adviser’s fate

after Kushner lead the effort of move the United States embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, his credibility within the administration is once again on the line.

One Politico source, a Kushner ally, says President Donald Trump’s son-in-law deserves all of the credit, or blame, for the embassy move.

“Encouraging would be an understatement,” the source close to Kushner said. “It was him.”

Defense Secretary James Mattis and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson both opposed Kushner’s push to move the embassy.

The added scrutiny comes after

Kushner’s advice to fire FBI Director James Comey resulted in the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/if-...e+Raw+Story%29

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ‘If he’s wrong, he’s doomed’: Kushner’s push to relocate US embassy to Jerusalem threatens Trump adviser’s fate

after Kushner lead the effort of move the United States embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, his credibility within the administration is once again on the line.

One Politico source, a Kushner ally, says President Donald Trump’s son-in-law deserves all of the credit, or blame, for the embassy move.

“Encouraging would be an understatement,” the source close to Kushner said. “It was him.”

Defense Secretary James Mattis and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson both opposed Kushner’s push to move the embassy.

The added scrutiny comes after

Kushner’s advice to fire FBI Director James Comey resulted in the appointment of special counsel Robert Mueller.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/if-...e+Raw+Story%29

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is gonna get people killed. ing stupid as .

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was THE news of the middle east because THE news media complex decided it to be

Look at whats happening in Honduras right now. Not a peep from US media and ppl are killing themselves there

Or even worse look at whats happening in Yemen

Palestine Israel is just a little pet pieve of the media complex. They sell newspapers reporting on it
    Media complex...

The Washington Post had a giant opinion piece about the mess chastising Obama, and more so, Trump. The BBC, The Guardian... Buy the entire NY Times you dolt. It's not being reported in your tiny world. Same with Yemen. Israel is big because of the ramifications for the ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST.

Fn dolt always going to the big screen for his news.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kushner’s push to relocate US embassy to Jerusalem threatens Trump adviser’s fate

The Best People

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nazi move, tbh. He’s literally Hitler.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need to sell those weapons somewhere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then it's a good move for Trump since he wants to keep the American public in fear of Islamic terrorism. Do you think Trump gives a about any American lives put at risk?
    I do not.

As long as it isn't his, he doesn't give a single Trump jr. about it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Broad Majority of Americans Support Moving Trump to Jerusalem

WASHINGTON —In a new poll conducted on Wednesday, a sweeping majority of Americans said they support moving Donald J. Trump to Jerusalem.

The sixty-three per cent of survey respondents who approved relocating Trump to Jerusalem

placed few conditions on such a move, other than that it take place “as soon as possible” and that it be “permanent.”

In other poll results, an overwhelming majority of respondents said that they

would support relocating Trump to any number of other foreign destinations, including Russia, the Philippines,

and “that station where scientists live at the South Pole.”

Though Americans were strongly enthusiastic about moving Trump to Jerusalem,

in a rare consensus both Arabs and Israelis vehemently opposed the move.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/broad-majority-of-americans-support-moving-trump-to-jerusalem

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I seriously doubt the Israelis are against getting recognition of their capital back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clashes between hundreds of Palestinian protesters and Israeli troops erupted across the West Bank on Thursday while demonstrators in Gaza burned posters of President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, as well as Israeli and U.S. flags.

The leader of the Hamas militant group, which runs Gaza, called for a new armed uprising in a widespread show of anger over Trump's move to recognize Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/mideast-b...c=bell-brknews

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This move just shows once again that Trump has absolutely no clue of what he is doing... dude is mentally challenged, an idiot with poor overall culture and too stupid to even take opinions and analysis of people who know.

Every day every week every month since he has been elected he is doing or saying something that gonna hurt the US and the planet on the long run.

Trump is worst than Staline Hitler Pol pot and Escobar combined

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nazi move, tbh. He’s literally Hitler.
    Filed under the "no , Sherlock" folder:

"White House sources say Trump ‘did not fully understand’ implications of his Jerusalem decision"
    http://deadstate.org/white-house-sou...alem-decision/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure enough, clashes between Palestinian protesters and Israeli soldiers erupted in areas across the West Bank and Gaza Strip this Thursday. Reports say the situation is under control so far with no casualties, but the big test remains for this Friday when large crowds leave their mosques after weekly prayers. The Washington Post reports that the Palestinian Authority called for a general strike in Palestinian cities, while in Gaza the Islamist Hamas goverment called on people to ignite a third intifada, or uprising, against Israel.

At least three rockets were fired from Gaza but did not reach their targets, nevertheless prompting the Israeli Defense Forces to retaliate by striking two military sites in Gaza.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you guys realize that Obama also said Jerusalem was the capital of Israel many times without the media becoming completely unhinged?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its an easy search of youtube with multiple credible videos of him saying it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do you guys realize that Obama also said Jerusalem was the capital of Israel many times without the media becoming completely unhinged?
    Its an easy search of youtube with multiple credible videos of him saying it.
    Yeah, he constantly moved the embassy there multiple times as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hasn't moved yet and won't.

Make sure you get really worked up over it, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill Clinton and Bush also recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Are you guys enraged at them too?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hasn't moved yet and won't.

Make sure you get really worked up over it, though.
    I stated I thought it was a completely unnecessary move if Trump actually wants his son in law to bring peace to the middle east.

Make sure you defend Trump on every issue, though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bill Clinton and Bush also recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Are you guys enraged at them too?
    Then why is the right treating this so differently?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey chump...go back to page one of this thread and read the idiot posts horrified that trump recognized jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

Im just pointing out how ridiculous these got tantrums are.

Thread Information