My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/v...al-child-abuse

Religion poisons everything, and the bible sucks as a moral guide.

Discipline your kids the way the bible tells you to, and you rightfully should go to jail.
    “To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” -- The kind of Republican that would kicked out of the party today.

"You know what uranium is, right? It’s this thing called nuclear weapons. And other things. Like lots of things are done with uranium. Including some bad things." -President Trump

Putin has built up their military again and again and again. Their military is much stronger. He’s doing nuclear, we’re not doing anything. Our nuclear is old and tired and his nuclear is tippy-top from what I hear. Better be careful, folks, okay? You better be careful.” -President Trump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but what does the bible say about kids making fun of bald guys for being bald

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but what does the bible say about kids making fun of bald guys for being bald
    DEATH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? No way!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Discipline your kids the way the bible tells you to, and you rightfully should go to jail.
    As much as you'd like to believe, religion doesn't poison everything. I'm not religious but I am open minded enough to recognize that religious organizations do way more good than bad.
    Regardless of the reasons behind it all, the end result is that they do help tens of thousands of people all over the world.

IIRC, some religious people helped you out when you were in a flood or something.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as you'd like to believe, religion doesn't poison everything. I'm not religious but I am open minded enough to recognize that religious organizations do way more good than bad.
    Regardless of the reasons behind it all, the end result is that they do help tens of thousands of people all over the world.

IIRC, some religious people helped you out when you were in a flood or something.

To stereotype all people of religious belief based on the actions of what is a small percentage overall is no different than stereotyping an entire race based on the actions of a small percentage.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Take 2 critical thinking pills and try again.
    www.soundclick.com/teysha

Pop-Tart® found in drive D: Delete Kids? Y/n
    Officially Noted By Agloco
    Originally Posted by WC
    "...but it was your assumption that assumed I made an assumption"
    Originally Posted by boutons_deux
    ...you're not curious about anything outside of your close-minded, benighted blind ideology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Christians Leaders here don't "tend to their sheep". They are a bunch of Satan worshipers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think religion is evil though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Religion isn't all bad, but it's still fake news tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just look at these tax cuts. The poor suffer and we still get trickle down economics.

"Fuck the poor" is the Christians Leaders motto.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

to go one step farther, ideology poisons everything. albert camus stated the case far more eloquently in his essay, 'The Rebel'.

eduardo galeano

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, if people need an invisible sky friend/daddy to help them get through life or make them feel good about themselves, so be it.

Don't break any laws with your religion while further keeping it out of the public policy making arena and we're good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just look at these tax cuts. The poor suffer and we still get trickle down economics.

not just the poor. the elderly and the disabled will get screwed too once ryan and his cronies go after medicaid as well as SS retirement and SS disability. pretty f'd up when your government uses your wages to pay for its wars since it won't tax the rich.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

With tax exempt status to boot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not just the poor. the elderly and the disabled will get screwed too once ryan and his cronies go after medicaid as well as SS retirement and SS disability. pretty f'd up when your government uses your wages to pay for its wars since it won't tax the rich.
    With tax exempt status to boot
    And we still get Christians using the "moral high ground" on us.

Just look at pedo moore.

Thread Information