Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just received my order of Beet VO2 Max.

Supposed to be good for a ton of . I will keep a daily journal detailing my experience with this powdered beet juice. I'm not currently on any other supplements besides standard vitamins.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    red s and pee. why do you need powder? just eat beets or put them in a smoothie.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SFS

Why do you feel some need to do anything? Is there some problem?

Get your 6-8 hours of sleep, lay off the junk food, don't worry about things ya can't control, never miss a workout and you shouldn't need anything.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Snort it, bruh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    avocado, apple, blueberries, flaxmilk, protein powder, spinach as a smoothie.

i have this for breakfast 5 times a week.. very potent nutrional thing to do imo tbh.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Beets are one of the most horrifying vegetables in the universe.

The mere use of the word, beets, is a euphemism for throwing up in many countries, as in "I had beets last night after drinking too much".

Damn Eastern European borsch eaters just calling Ralph on the big white phone all night long.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    red s and pee. why do you need powder? just eat beets or put them in a smoothie.
    From what I've read, I'd need to eat three beets to get the equivalent of one scoop of beet powder.

I'm probably losing some fiber or something but I eat enough other good stuff to make up for it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    i'll be checking in on your thread. i s with that beet juice. has to be organic and cold pressed tho.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i'll be checking in on your thread. i s with that beet juice. has to be organic and cold pressed tho.
    Yeah. It was your comments that actually made me look at it beet juice again. My mom was diagnosed with Alzheimer's at 54. And we suspected she was developing it at least a year or two before that.
    So I'm all about taking supplements that might help protect against or delay the disease. And beet juice seems to have several other benefits including circulation.

Doesn't seem to have any downside and I would like to see if there is any noticeable effect.

Thread Information