My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dem Rep Accused of Sexual Harassment Says Pelosi and Others Knew and Turned a Blind Eye

Rep. Ruben Kihuen (D-NV) is currently being accused of sexual harassment by a former campaign worker before he was in Congress. First reported by BuzzFeed News, the worker said Kihuen propositioned her for dates and sex multiple times and touched her thighs without consent.

Shortly after the report broke, House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) demanded his resignation. When ABC News asked Kihuen whether he will step down, not only did he said he would not, but he also had a damning accusation against the party's leadership, saying they knew about the allegations:

“I do find it interesting that the [Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee] Leader [Nancy] Pelosi and Chairman Ben Ray Lujan — they knew about these allegations last year. They looked into them. They didn't find anything, and they continued investing millions of dollars in my campaign. They went out there and campaigned for me.”

When asked by ABC News about the accusation, the Democratic leadership denied it.

“Sadly, this is not the case. Leader Pelosi first learned of these allegations from BuzzFeed last week,” said Drew Hammill, Pelosi's spokesman.

“Congressman Kihuen’s statement is not true,” said Meredith Kelly, DCCC communications director. “We were presented with these disturbing facts for the first time last week, and the chair immediately called for his resignation.”

http://ijr.com/the-declaration/2017/...ned-blind-eye/
    Raper Ruben is taking Dems down with him

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dem Rep Accused of Sexual Harassment Says Pelosi and Others Knew and Turned a Blind Eye

What is your definition of rape, Chris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is your definition of rape, Chris?
    If Pedo Roy flies then Raper Rubin stays. 'What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander.'- Thread

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was Pelosi supposed to have done, though?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If Pedo Roy flies then Raper Rubin stays. 'What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander.'- Thread
    You didn't answer the question, Chris.

What is your definition of rape?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

Another mind numbing question repeated ad nausea by chump.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Every republican in the country knew about Trump's 15-20 allegations before the 2016 election and supported him

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean I'm not trying to do whataboutism but I don't see how this a problem for the democrats when that's the case. I mean we're talking the presidential ing national election and this guy's a rep in Nevada

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^^^

Another mind numbing question repeated ad nausea by chump.
    Check your Latin, professor.

Thread Information