Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Killa. Your my homie, but take off the laker glasses bro. No way in the lakers are going to conference finals in the next 4 years. There best young player is a 3 maybe a 2 best case scenario on a contender. They don’t have many great young pieces, the front office is a ing joke, Lonzo is another ing bust that they are going to keep pushing. If we are being honest Killa they will be lucky to nab a 7 or 8 seed in the next 4 years
    Disagree. obviously a lot depends on moves. But again I do think Ingram can be a #2 on a contender Again you guys are acting like im calling a dynasty or claiming Ingram will turn in to Durant.
    Kyle Lowry and Horfordhave made conference finals as #2 in the east in the west Lasoftus in a bad year(much better this year) and past his prime Dwert made it as #2's.
    Kuzma is legit. Absolutely can be a significant role player on a contender.
    Randle has shown vast improvement.
    Ball? ill be honest i dont think he is a bust but i am concerned ...but I felt the same about Ingram and Randle this time last year but now i am sure BI is going to be very good. I am willing to give Lonzo the same amount of patience. they are young kids.
    Randle who i gave up on has been our best player at times ...even blocking shots. Still a shaky shooter but a good player doubt he resigns but we have pieces ... they are just young.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    oh and btw kingslayer i wasnt counting this year because we are already done as a playoff team...i said NEXT 4 years that is 5 years total for magic and Rob to get us enough talent to make a WCF ...
    if they cannot do that or get close in 5 years, they have failed ...period.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree. obviously a lot depends on moves. But again I do think Ingram can be a #2 on a contender Again you guys are acting like im calling a dynasty or claiming Ingram will turn in to Durant.
    Kyle Lowry and Horfordhave made conference finals as #2 in the east in the west Lasoftus in a bad year(much better this year) and past his prime Dwert made it as #2's.
    Kuzma is legit. Absolutely can be a significant role player on a contender.
    Randle has shown vast improvement.
    Ball? ill be honest i dont think he is a bust but i am concerned ...but I felt the same about Ingram and Randle this time last year but now i am sure BI is going to be very good. I am willing to give Lonzo the same amount of patience. they are young kids.
    Randle who i gave up on has been our best player at times ...even blocking shots. Still a shaky shooter but a good player doubt he resigns but we have pieces ... they are just young.
    Meh, Brook Lopez and KCP are on one year rentals, so you need a new center and a primary defender. Randle is either gone or going to be on a dead weight contract.. Ingram is supposed to be a scorer, but can't make a triple to save his life and he sure as isn't going to post up anybody in the play offs. Not to mention, he'll demand a big contract too..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh, Brook Lopez and KCP are on one year rentals, so you need a new center and a primary defender. Randle is either gone or going to be on a dead weight contract.. Ingram is supposed to be a scorer, but can't make a triple to save his life and he sure as isn't going to post up anybody in the play offs. Not to mention, he'll demand a big contract too..
    KCP is one guy I think it's actually a legitimate player at this point.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    his range will improve as he gets stronger ...the game winner vs Philly sure looked good to me. You havent been the most fair and unbiased when discussing laker young players tbh ...
    Losing Lopez will be addition by subtraction ...
    I would like to keep Randle but only on a Clarkson type deal ...

Thread Information