Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron James has bought a second home in the Los Angeles area for $23 million.

James bought another house in the Brentwood area two years ago for approximately $21 million.

The house has city-to-ocean views, the 15,846-square-foot home is furnished with an elevator, a home theater and a custom kitchen. The house has eight bedrooms and 9.5 bathrooms.

James' children were visiting high schools in the Los Angeles area several months ago.

James can become an unrestricted free agent in 2018.

ClipperNation you're more than welcome to bandwagon next year bruh

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James becoming part of the Longo Bell show...as soon as he gets there LaMar will telling him to defer to his son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, at least he'll be joining that sideshow and not going to Houston.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not enough people are taking about his "potential move" to LA. He's just trying to stir the pot even more. He's an attention . Let's not forget that.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's.....not..........going........west

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron James has bought a second home in the Los Angeles area for $23 million.

James bought another house in the Brentwood area two years ago for approximately $21 million.

The house has city-to-ocean views, the 15,846-square-foot home is furnished with an elevator, a home theater and a custom kitchen. The house has eight bedrooms and 9.5 bathrooms.

James' children were visiting high schools in the Los Angeles area several months ago.

James can become an unrestricted free agent in 2018.

ClipperNation you're more than welcome to bandwagon next year bruh
    Lebron trolling niccas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    <its_happening.gif>

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's not happening i'm afraid.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not enough people are taking about his "potential move" to LA. He's just trying to stir the pot even more. He's an attention . Let's not forget that.
    Absolutley correct.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're really buying into the idea of LBJ going to the Lakers, you're:

1. Re ed
    2. A Lakers fan...which means you're re ed
    3. Don't know LBJ's history. He isn't going to spend the twilight of his prime babysitting a scrubby ass team that will be fighting for an 8 seed at best with him on roster. And if you haven't realized his pattern of path of least resistance after the last decade, you're re ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I was Lebron, I would join the Unicorn in the big apple.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Houses are going to get a lot more expensive here, he's probably making his purchases while it's still affordable for him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trading Finals appearances for 2nd round exits doesn't sound like a good move.

LeCoon is not ringing but at least he can stat pad in the ty eastern playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you're really buying into the idea of LBJ going to the Lakers, you're:

1. Re ed
    2. A Lakers fan...which means you're re ed
    3. Don't know LBJ's history. He isn't going to spend the twilight of his prime babysitting a scrubby ass team that will be fighting for an 8 seed at best with him on roster. And if you haven't realized his pattern of path of least resistance after the last decade, you're re ed.
    im a Lakers fan and yet i said he trollin niccas per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James wants to break new ground. He'd go to NY first, to try to make them relevant again (plus they have a load of cash).

Also, not a bad investment for James to buy in LA. His agent works around there somewhere. Who wouldn't want a house in LA (as well) if they had options?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James wants to break new ground. He'd go to NY first, to try to make them relevant again (plus they have a load of cash).

Also, not a bad investment for James to buy in LA. His agent works around there somewhere. Who wouldn't want a house in LA (as well) if they had options?
    He's going to hide in the East like he's always done. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in Chicago imo

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBronze isn't coming West to get exposed in a real conference

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I like the idea of Lebron to NY. I’m just not sure how it’s going to work, since he has a “beef” with some of the players there. Kanter, Noah and Ntilikina to be specific.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake racist grafitti during the 2016 Finals.
    Called out by Fox Sports pundit.

Faking cramps during Game 1 of 2014 Finals.
    Trying to have his Michael Jordan "sick" game.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like the idea of Lebron to NY. I’m just not sure how it’s going to work, since he has a “beef” with some of the players there. Kanter, Noah and Ntilikina to be specific.
    Betas. They'll fall in line or get shipped out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prolly do a S&T with Cleveland. Better to get a solid prospect in Ntilikina and a bench big than lose LeBron for nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's either staying put in CLE or going to HOU (more likely). He won't be a Laker. Book it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's either staying put in CLE or going to HOU (more likely). He won't be a Laker. Book it.
    He's going to join the Spurs because he like Pop and sees a championship if he does.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's going to join the Spurs because he like Pop and sees a championship if he does.
    He'll join the Spurs long before he'd join the ty Knicks, imo. The Lakers are probably higher on the list than the Spurs, tbh.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The rest of that team is so unbelievably awful it wouldnt even make them a contender lol

They could add the best player in the league and would still be second round fodder. God that rosters horrible

Thread Information