Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://sports.yahoo.com/house-owed-...011715161.html
    House owned by former Heat star Chris Bosh searched by police in drug raid

Drug paraphernalia was found in a Texas house owned by former Miami Heat center Chris Bosh. Bosh was not present at the house when police performed a drug raid after being tipped off Friday morning, according to the Associated Press.

Officers suspected “drug distribution activity” at the house, according to USA Today, and were able to obtain a search warrant. During the raid, they found enough drug paraphernalia to suggest possible narcotics trafficking.

While Bosh is listed as the house’s owner, his mother, Frieda, lives at the residence. She was present at the time of the raid and was questioned by police. No arrests were made. Frieda Bosh remains a person of interest in the investigation.

Bosh, who was born in Dallas, spent 13 seasons in the National Basketball Association. Bosh hasn’t played since 2016, and was released by the Heat in July after struggling with blood clots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give them 100 million, in a year they'll just have a better house to sell drugs from.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Officers suspected “drug distribution activity” at the house, according to USA Today, and were able to obtain a search warrant. During the raid, they found enough drug paraphernalia to suggest possible narcotics trafficking.

So they found all?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heat team was all drugs

Wade would transport his stash inside his jaw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So they found all?
    tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give them 100 million, in a year they'll just have a better house to sell drugs from.
    who?

Thread Information