Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    No Seahawks players will be suspended for actions vs. Jaguars

No Seattle Seahawks players will be suspended for their actions at the end of Sunday's game against the Jacksonville Jaguars, although the NFL is still reviewing the melee under the standard process, a league official told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...nville-jaguars

I guess playing dirty is okay when it's a league-favored franchise. Player safety and sportsmanship are less important to the NFL than making sure their golden boy Struggle Wilson wins as many football games as possible.

I also love how Media is rebranding Bennett's role in the fiasco as "wrestling with Brandon Linder on the ground." In reality, he purposely rolled up on Linder's knee to try to injure him. We all know Media won't criticize him for political reasons.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Oooooh Lawd.

IF this was the Patriots....

Post Count
    Oooooh Lawd.

IF this was the Patriots....
    ...they'd get a free pass too. You know, like Gronk did by only getting a one-game suspension for his dirty late hit on a defenseless player out of bounds.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    ...they'd get a free pass too. You know, like Gronk did by only getting a one-game suspension for his dirty late hit on a defenseless player out of bounds.
    0 game suspension > 1 game suspension

Post Count
    0 game suspension > 1 game suspension
    Both = a slap on the wrist compared to what they did.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    Both = a slap on the wrist compared to what they did.
    Just curious. How was the media coverage on this today? Was it 24/7 on ESPN? Anybody know?

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    If this was the Saints, somebody would have gotten a one year suspension.

Post Count
    Just curious. How was the media coverage on this today? Was it 24/7 on ESPN? Anybody know?
    IDK, I wasn't watching. I just saw the article and posted it. Judging from the tone of the article, though, I wouldn't be surprised if they were making excuses for the Seahawks all day.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Nothing means more to the NFL than the Pacific Northwest. And....No doubt Russell Wilson is the face of the new age NFL, that run all around making...WOW~~~...plays is what the league wants.

I have no doubts all their games the fix is in, without the refs and the NFL the Seahawks ain't and Russell Wilson is a scrub.

My Team
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Post Count
    IDK, I wasn't watching. I just saw the article and posted it. Judging from the tone of the article, though, I wouldn't be surprised if they were making excuses for the Seahawks all day.
    I didn't watch either. The only reason I asked because if it was the Pats it would be 24/7 coverage. 100% fact.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Seahawks MUST beat the Rams this Sunday, if they don't that's it for their playoff hopes.

Yes the refs/NFL will do all they can to make that happen, the Pacific Northwest the leagues major concern.

Post Count
    ESPN's Adam Schefter on NFL Live Wednesday morning parroted a league source, stating that, "they [the NFL] determined that Michael Bennett was really diving for the football, not at the knees of a Jaguars player."

https://www.bigcatcountry.com/2017/1...guars-seahawks

Holy , this league is a joke. They really love the Seahawks.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    this is de able. The league is afraid of Bennett playing the race card. Richardson already started with the "Fans said the n word" BS. Too bad for them most of the fans in that section were black so it really doesn't play.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yep, the NFL simply adores the Seahawks. The reason is......ah......hmmmmmm?......what is the reason again?

Post Count
    Yep, the NFL simply adores the Seahawks. The reason is......ah......hmmmmmm?......what is the reason again?
    Struggle Wilson is one of their marketing icons, and the Seahawks have attracted a lot of bandwagon "fans" like you. That's why.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Struggle Wilson is one of their marketing icons, and the Seahawks have attracted a lot of bandwagon "fans" like you. That's why.
    Dude, my team is the Niners, ok? And how long have we been sucking lately? I don't...bandwagon..so add that to all your...WRONG...ok?

I just have this weird deal about the facts, funny that way. Russell Wilson is doing things never seen before, and only some know nothing like you wouldn't get this. Dude....82%...of his offense and that's "strugge" "game manager"...hahahaha~~~~

What do you do when watching the guy play and those announcers are raving about him, well? Magical...only Russell Wilson can do that....wow....amazing....so when hearing all that what do you think, well? Dude....MVP...talk, ok?

Little guy, I've seen a TON of football, ok? FAR FAR more than yiu have, so why not drop your stupid bull and pay attention, ok?

The NFL doesn't do anything to help out the Seahawks, ok rookie?

You really think....

NFL....ok so what do we need to do for the Seahawks, the with the Rams.

Ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Avante; 12-15-2017 at 07:45 PM.

Post Count
    "my team"
    "we"

No self-respecting Niners fan would ever suck off the Seahawks' QB 24/7 like you do.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "my team"
    "we"

No self-respecting Niners fan would ever suck off the Seahawks' QB 24/7 like you do.
    Dude,what are you 13? Kids might play that silly , grown up knowledgeable fans don't.

I just get tired of idiots like you running down real talent like Wilson, Peyton , Newton while bragging on DereK "INT" Anderson, Tom "Never Did " Savage. It's ing weird.

Dude, take a few minutes from your wahwahwahing around and actually bone up on Wllson's place in history, ok? NOBODY....has been more impressive with just six seasons of experience, ok?

Dude, I can talk about Niners nobody here has ever heard of, trust me.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "my team"
    "we"

He isn't a Niners fan. Wish a mod could just put him in Seacucks colors and make it permanent.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He isn't a Niners fan. Wish a mod could just put him in Seacucks colors and make it permanent.
    Dude, talk to me about Niners Gary Lewis, C.R.Roberts, Billy Wilson, Abe Woodson, Wilbur Jackson, can you? Let me guess...nope~~~

I just know talent when I see it and to have know nothings running down a guy doing what Russell Wilson is doing/has done......I gotta do what's right.

Dude, been a Niner fan all my life, my Niner football card collection......amazing. , I can still see J.D. Smith with those long strides (first HBCU/NCA&T) RB to have a 1000 yard season in the NFL gliding down the field. I know...who?

The Seahawks suck, just like the Rams and the Cards, ok? I just know the game and respect real talent, like Russell Wilson.

I don't brag on my Niners because we blew it letting Harbaugh go.
    Last edited by Avante; 12-17-2017 at 02:01 AM.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Seahawks better win today or they may not make the playoffs.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    WHAT???????????????????

How n the did the NFL let their baby the Seahawks get treated like they were today? Bring the favorite team of the league you'd think the word would have been......we need them in the playoffs so make sure this happens to the refs. What happened?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    league gave them a free pass vs jax on 4th down tbh...

Post Count
    Does a Seahawks sympathizer really want to talk about benefitting from no-calls on defense?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    league gave them a free pass vs jax on 4th down tbh...

Ya don't put together six seasons of winning like the Seahawks have on the refs....ok?

Thread Information