Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chulo...... all you talk about is people being gay and sexual. We really know who the got is now. Go talk about your fantasies elsewhere.

You mean like your well written transves e fantasy Gay Penthouse forum story you wrote about me being your transves e fantasy, mo? Seems like you're projecting your intentions and actions onto me.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    You mean like your well written transves e fantasy Gay Penthouse forum story you wrote about me being your transves e fantasy, mo? Seems like you're projecting your intentions and actions onto me.
    Do you even have a woman Chulo? Or just the men you always bring up in threads.

I made the gay penthouse story for you chulo. Since you always talk about s, I figured trannies were in your thoughts as well.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you even have a woman Chulo? Or just the men you always bring up in threads.

I made the gay penthouse story for you chulo. Since you always talk about s, I figured trannies were in your thoughts as well.
    Why'd your write a transves e opus with me as the center? Seems you spent a lot of time on that, very detailed, very graphic. Making a insult to latent s like you and pedos like Avante is just that- insults.

You, on the other hand, wrote a shorty story and it turned on a couple of dudes here. Why you're trying to project your sexual tendencies onto me is your denial seething through.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Why'd your write a transves e opus with me as the center? Seems you spent a lot of time on that, very detailed, very graphic. Making a insult to latent s like you and pedos like Avante is just that- insults.

You, on the other hand, wrote a shorty story and it turned on a couple of dudes here. Why you're trying to project your sexual tendencies onto me is your denial seething through.
    You obviously cant read or comprehend either. I told you why I wrote a short story for you Chulo. YOU always bring up sexual and gay accusations in threads. Its almost as if you want to find yourself a sexual. I figured trannies were part of your desire also.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You obviously cant read or comprehend either. I told you why I wrote a short story for you Chulo. YOU always bring up sexual and gay accusations in threads. Its almost as if you want to find yourself a sexual. I figured trannies were part of your desire also.
    Projecting the reason you always bring up women to hide your latent sexuality onto me to defend you writing fiction.

It's not that I didn't comprehend your post, it's that, just like most, I didn't read most of it.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes to all. Lolz at comparing to Jamaica. hole third world country is your basis for your phobias?
    ONE MORE TIME

How come the NFL will never NEVER have a KNOWN gay head coach....well?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

got........I have never said anything about being into young girls. If you can find where I have let's see it. So where did you ever get this stupid...pedo.. from, well? Dude, why are you ignoring how I feel about that sick ....well?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    got........I have never said anything about being into young girls.
    Remember, I've been calling you a sexual pedophile. Good Lord, you're stupid.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    ONE MORE TIME

How come the NFL will never NEVER have a KNOWN gay head coach....well?
    It probably will at some point. Men aren't always going to panic.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Actors & athletes are suppose to be role models for kids and expected to be model citizens of the society. Politicians(dems, gop and all), otoh, are expected to be self-serving corrupt psychopaths, tbh.
    Not really.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Fine, I exaggerated. But lets be reality here. No politician gets into the field for the sole purpose of making their district/city/state/country a better place. They become politicians for the sake of their ego(need to be like/worshiped or a power trip) and/or wallet. The whole checks and balances make sure that nothing will happen even if public accidentally selects some who's happens to be in it for the right reasons. Thankfully, it also makes sure that nothing really bad will happen if an idiot gets elected.

Basically, even having a leader like Gandhi(or whoever u deem to be a worthy leader) in charge would take us no closer to a peaceful utopia than we are right now. Just like having some like Trump(or whoever you deem to be an idiot) won't take us to a full scale racial/civil/nuclear warfare.

World will stay just about as ed up as it is right now. Best we can do is have some fun while we are a part of it, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It's going to cost him the election.

Wait...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    It's going to cost him the election.

Wait...
    It will cost him the next one for sure.............(if he doesnt get impeached this one). There is absolutely no way in Trump gets re-elected. I bet over 50% who voted for him are like

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Basically, even having a leader like Gandhi(or whoever u deem to be a worthy leader) in charge would take us no closer to a peaceful utopia than we are right now.
    nm

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It will cost him the next one for sure.............(if he doesnt get impeached this one). There is absolutely no way in Trump gets re-elected. I bet over 50% who voted for him are like
    That matters

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Not now, but in the future yeah. We wont have to deal with a president like him in back to back terms. Ive never seen a president tweet so much about petty . He is like a 12yr old.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Not now, but in the future yeah. We wont have to deal with a president like him in back to back terms. Ive never seen a president tweet so much about petty . He is like a 12yr old.
    Let us prove this by predicting we will be right one day!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Let us prove this by predicting we will be right one day!
    Cant prove being wrong either.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cant prove being wrong either.
    It's your claim, the onus of proof is on you.

Thread Information