Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Post Count
    NFL Harassment Suit Alleges Groping by Top Executive, Ex-Players

A former executive producer at the National Football League's TV network and ex-players including Marshall Faulk and Heath Evans allegedly groped and made sexually explicit comments to female colleague Jami Cantor, according to an amended complaint by Cantor, a former employee.

The allegations against the retired players and Eric Weinberger, who's now president of sports commentator Bill Simmons's media group, are part of a lawsuit against NFL Enterprises in Los Angeles Superior Court. The amended complaint filed Monday detailed specific acts of harassment by several individuals who aren't named as defendants.

Cantor, a wardrobe stylist at the NFL Network, said Weinberger sent "several nude pictures of himself and sexually explicit texts" and told her she was "put on earth to pleasure me." He also pressed his crotch against Cantor's shoulder and asked her to touch it, according to the complaint.

She said she was also sexually harassed by on-air talent. Faulk, who's an NFL Network analyst, would ask Cantor "deeply personal and invasive questions" about her sex life and fondled her breasts and groped her behind, according to the complaint.

Ike Taylor, also an analyst, sent Cantor "sexually inappropriate" pictures of himself and a video of him masturbating in the shower, according to the filing. Donovan McNabb, a former analyst, also texted her explicit comments, according to the compliant.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...ive-ex-players

Holy ... if these allegations are true, they weren't even being subtle about it. That's just vile stuff.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    God damn, now that's ed up.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    My God, why do people do this? When do they learn......slow down, give it some time?

Why not wait and see what happens here before jumping to conclusions, ya reckon?

We have no idea what actually went down..............yet~~~~~~~~

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Clipper Nation, didn't your parents teach you anything at all? You are constantly making rash statements, jumping the gun on most everything, why do you do this over and over and over?

Dude, give things some damn time, ok?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

>multimillionaires
    >chasing after this post-wall hag and risking everything

This is all bull . She was fired awhile ago for stealing and is now looking for that big payday. Ya'll gotta see the forest from the trees. With this "yes means yes" hyper-feminized culture we live in, you're going to see more and more women try this tactic.

This is NOT good for men in the West.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    She is not ugly or unattractive. But when you hear all these ex pros hounding her, you definitely expected a lot more.

Post Count
    Clipper Nation, didn't your parents teach you anything at all? You are constantly making rash statements, jumping the gun on most everything, why do you do this over and over and over?

Dude, give things some damn time, ok?
    What part of "if these allegations are true..." cons utes jumping the gun? Stupid old got.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    She is not ugly or unattractive. But when you hear all these ex pros hounding her, you definitely expected a lot more.
    Meh, I wouldn’t even go after her (judging by that picture) so I’m a little skeptical that these guys who are much higher in the totem pole did all this against her consent

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

>multimillionaires
    >chasing after this post-wall hag and risking everything

This is all bull . She was fired awhile ago for stealing and is now looking for that big payday. Ya'll gotta see the forest from the trees. With this "yes means yes" hyper-feminized culture we live in, you're going to see more and more women try this tactic.

This is NOT good for men in the West.
    amazing that you came up with a theory without a happy merchant meme tbh

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    This is getting worse than Salem

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My God, why do people do this? When do they learn......slow down, give it some time?

Why not wait and see what happens here before jumping to conclusions, ya reckon?

We have no idea what actually went down..............yet~~~~~~~~
    I would imagine they did some digging, seeing as it has been two months since the suit was filed.

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    video of himself masturbating in the shower

Who does that?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What part of "if these allegations are true..." cons utes jumping the gun? Stupid old got.
    Dude, why do you ALWAYS post negative , well? Everyone is a got, everything is always....bah humbug...with you. Dude, have you ever smiled a day in your miserable life?

Dude, how many times have ya ran your ing big mouth only to be 100%...WRONG~~~~~

Why even post that kind of until ya know more about it, yep.....like Avante would.

Dude, you calling anyone..stupid...is a hahahahahaha~~~~ Russell Wilson (80% of the offense) a game manager, hahahaha~~~~ Tom Savage, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    kobe

Post Count
    Why even post that kind of until ya know more about it, yep.....like Avante would.
    Go whine to the journalists who reported the story, then.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Go whine to the journalists who reported the story, then.
    They didn't run here with the story, you did, ok?

Dude, what is with all this....NEGATIVE, GOT, STRUGGLE, BAH HUMBUG......we see from you CONSTANTLY? All ya ever do is cry baby around criticizing everyone and everything.....WHY?????????????????????

Nobody here has ever seen you say anything....nice, cool, calm.,...about anyhthing, yep, it's weird. Are you really this damn miserable 100% of the time?

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    Couldn’t happen to a bigger bag than heath Evans. Lol er always ass hurt about the jags for some damn reason. Must’ve been turned away by a jville local or something.

Post Count
    Another woman has come forward:

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Always leary of....women coming forward. I have three older sisters, if any guy said anything, or messed with them in any way right then and right there he would have a HUGE problem on his hands, Judy is the same way, there is no letting anything happen that isn't dealth with at that moment. This.....women coming forward.....weak.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Always leary of....women coming forward.
    Of this I have no doubt

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Of this I have no doubt
    it’s remarkable how much he walks into comments like this.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Of this I have no doubt

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Of this I have no doubt
    Let me guess, you;re that guy who....

buddy....she's just a friend, ok?
    you....girl,right? friend, right? so....girlfriend.

Dude, grow up, ok?

Thread Information