Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does he always have to say he did something, or had a part in something happening all the time. Its like he needs everyones praise for him being phenomenal (In his own mind of course). Why not just do your job and people will see if you did something worth a or not.

President Donald Trump went back to Twitter Wednesday morning following Alabama's election stunner, claiming that he didn't endorse Republican candidate Roy Moore in the primary election because Trump knew Moore wouldn't be "able to win."
    "The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election. I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!" Trump tweeted early Wednesday morning.

Yes Mr. Trump you are the man.
    Last edited by lebomb; 12-13-2017 at 09:34 AM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It’s because he has the emotional maturity of a child.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Trump's not wrong, tbh. If Alabama voters had listened to him, Luther Strange would have won easily last night. Mo Brooks would have won easily too.

Bannon needs to go back to Breitbart and stop trying to be a kingmaker. He managed to find the one Republican in Alabama that could actually lose to a Democrat.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Trump is wrong . Everybody he backs loses. ing loser.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ossoff lost in georgia by about 3.5%, and a democrat won a seat in alabama... wow

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's not wrong, tbh. If Alabama voters had listened to him, Luther Strange would have won easily last night. Mo Brooks would have won easily too.

Bannon needs to go back to Breitbart and stop trying to be a kingmaker. He managed to find the one Republican in Alabama that could actually lose to a Democrat.
    There is no way Trump would've known that.

Pedo Moore would've won minus the allegations. It proved fatal.

The fact he got a little more than half a million votes with all these allegations is shocking.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    There is no way Trump would've known that.
    He literally said it months ago while campaigning for Strange:

On September 22, President Trump predicted that Roy Moore would likely lose to his Democrat opponent in the general election. He explained,

I have to say this, and you understand this and just look at the polls. Luther will definitely win. Roy has a very good chance of not winning in the general election. It's all about the general. Don't forget, we don't stop here. You have an election coming up the day this is over. So this is over on Tuesday. On Wednesday morning, the new race begins. You've got to beat a Democrat. Luther is going to win easily and Roy's going to have a hard time winning.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/24620...hael-j-knowles

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lebutt thought this was thread worthy. Couldn't keep it in the regular thread.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On September 22, President Trump predicted that Roy Moore would likely lose to his Democrat opponent in the general election. He explained,

I have to say this, and you understand this and just look at the polls. Luther will definitely win. Roy has a very good chance of not winning in the general election. It's all about the general. Don't forget, we don't stop here. You have an election coming up the day this is over. So this is over on Tuesday. On Wednesday morning, the new race begins. You've got to beat a Democrat. Luther is going to win easily and Roy's going to have a hard time winning.

Props for that.

Still doesn't explain why he went all in given that Moore was knee deep into sexual allegations. It even brought back his own sexual allegations from the campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does he always have to say he did something, or had a part in something happening all the time. Its like he needs everyones praise for him being phenomenal (In his own mind of course). Why not just do your job and people will see if you did something worth a or not.

President Donald Trump went back to Twitter Wednesday morning following Alabama's election stunner, claiming that he didn't endorse Republican candidate Roy Moore in the primary election because Trump knew Moore wouldn't be "able to win."
    "The reason I originally endorsed Luther Strange (and his numbers went up mightily), is that I said Roy Moore will not be able to win the General Election. I was right! Roy worked hard but the deck was stacked against him!" Trump tweeted early Wednesday morning.

Yes Mr. Trump you are the man.
    not as bad as obama claiming small biz owners didn't create their business and i am assuming he wants to lay claim to doing so for all. that puto!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triggered

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a lot of doubt about whether Trump actually believed Moore would have a hard time winning.

He has a tendency to say basically anything to make a case whether he believes it or not.

Anyway, here we are again debating the nuances of a President of the United States saying "I told you so" on social media.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP has a nice name.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might be my french brother from another mother.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see he's from SA. hmmmm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see he's from SA. hmmmm.

What up cuz!!!

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No he changed his mind.
    So he has been wrong at least twice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah thats all fine.

But what if he forgot he said this?
    He wrote a whole published editorial about David Duke and said he did not know who he was.

Refer to DMC about testing his memory, not facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh no......

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a lot of doubt about whether Trump actually believed Moore would have a hard time winning.

He has a tendency to say basically anything to make a case whether he believes it or not.

Anyway, here we are again debating the nuances of a President of the United States saying "I told you so" on social media.
    Triggered.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dude doesn't even know what the word "triggered" means.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular is to gaslighting what Helen Keller is to playing golf, if she played 36 rounds a day.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

Nice therapy session, gimps.

Thread Information