My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to the winner go the spoils I guess. Putin cashing in on his Syria gamble.

Russia and Syria have signed an agreement on expanding and modernising Russia’s Tartus naval base in Syria, a Russian government do ent showed.

The agreement envisages that 11 Russian warships including nuclear powered and cruise missile carrying can be located in the Tartus base at one time, the do ent showed.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1541U8

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia will possibly open bases in Egypt and Lybia as well. that's a big ol Russia Steel dildo up NATOs ass tbqh

I thought Trump was gonna make america great again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Snub to U.S., Russia and Egypt Move Toward Deal on Air Bases
    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/30/w...air-bases.html

Egypt, in what appeared to be a snub to the Trump administration, has reached a preliminary agreement to allow Russian military jets to use its airspace and bases, both sides said Thursday.

If finalized, the agreement would give Russia its deepest presence in Egypt since 1973, when Cairo expelled the military of the Soviet Union and instead became Washington’s closest Arab ally.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to the winner go the spoils I guess. Putin cashing in on his Syria gamble.

Russia and Syria have signed an agreement on expanding and modernising Russia’s Tartus naval base in Syria, a Russian government do ent showed.

The agreement envisages that 11 Russian warships including nuclear powered and cruise missile carrying can be located in the Tartus base at one time, the do ent showed.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-m...-idUSKBN1541U8
    China sending its Navy to Syria.
    s getting real yet again.

There is very little unreal lying about. This is a concern as you gotta have unreal to process into that is getting real. Then once the is real, it does not decompose into unreal . This in itself is a looming expectation therefore, is getting real in this very paragraph! This is a damn difficult phenomenon to deal with.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin definitely won.

Assad slaughtered 100Ks of Syrians, still in power as Pootin's protege

ISIS neutered

US policy for 20 years has been removal of Assad, but Trash has 4000 US troops IN SYRIA defending Pootin's boy Assad

A top U.S. general just said 4,000 American troops are in Syria. The Pentagon says there are only 500.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/10/31/a-top-u-s-general-just-said-4000-american-troops-are-in-syria-the-pentagon-says-there-are-only-500/?utm_term=.ab2300cb9254

Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-14-2017 at 08:15 AM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin definitely won.

Assad slaughtered 100Ks of Syrians, still in power as Pootin's protege

ISIS neutered

US policy for 20 years has been removal of Assad, but Trash has 4000 US troops IN SYRIA defending Pootin's boy Assad

A top U.S. general just said 4,000 American troops are in Syria. The Pentagon says there are only 500.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/10/31/a-top-u-s-general-just-said-4000-american-troops-are-in-syria-the-pentagon-says-there-are-only-500/?utm_term=.ab2300cb9254

Syria is more under Iran's foot you dolt.
    Look at the #s on the ground. This is largely about Shiite control.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Syria is more under Iran's foot you dolt.
    Look at the #s on the ground. This is largely about Shiite control.
    "more"

how many naval bases does Iran have in Syria?

How many Iranians in Syria versus Russian military and apparatchiks?

I expect Assad, after Russian shutdown the rebels and Americans shut down ISIS, will be emboldened to push Hezbollah and Palestinians into more rocket / suicide attacks on Israel, which is supposed to be AIPAC's / Trash's / End Timers' friend.

Thread Information