Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will definitely be rooting for the Warriors, Houston, you guys must not live around any Rocket bois, they are obnoxious. We are top dawg in Texas and them getting more NBA les does not help our cause.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    F*ck both teams. I'll watch ECF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only wanna see if Labron can get past pacers or how far NO can go in the West.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not rooting for either team. I hate Harden and hate the Warriors. I will watch the WCF knowing somebody I hate is going to be in some pain once they lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d root for whoever is coming out of the east.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd even take team Russia or team ISIS over the Warriors.
    This.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will definitely be rooting for the Warriors, Houston, you guys must not live around any Rocket bois, they are obnoxious. We are top dawg in Texas and them getting more NBA les does not help our cause.
    GSW getting more les than the Spurs wont do it either, they have 3 already and HOU 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not rooting for either team. I hate Harden and hate the Warriors. I will watch the WCF knowing somebody I hate is going to be in some pain once they lose.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who would I root for?

IDGAF

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GSW getting more les than the Spurs wont do it either, they have 3 already and HOU 2.
    Top Dawg in the league is less important, as we will never be catching Boston or LA. However, top dawg in Texas, which has 3 teams is always something I want to be able to rest my hat on. the Rockets and Mavs. They are our biggest rivals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone but Houston. Anyone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care about the playoffs once the Spurs are done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't care about the playoffs once the Spurs are done.
    That’s crazy to me. I love the NBA so much. But it does show you the power of a team making the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not crazy... I really don't care about other teams... I may watch a game here or there but the Spurs are doing so poorly that I do not really care about anyone else. The last team other than the Spurs I cared about advancing after the Spurs were eliminated was the OKC team with Durant and Westbrook that eliminated the Spurs in 2016. I believed they had a chance that year. I don't care much for the current teams.

Maybe next year I bandwagon somewhere else. I can't stand 35 minutes of Paddy each game tbh. There's teams in the East that are interesting and the west is changing. This season though I don't really care about anyone else.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors already have 5 les. They count the 2 les they won as the Philadelphia Warriors which is bs in my mind. They also have won 3 les since they have been in Oakland.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not crazy... I really don't care about other teams... I may watch a game here or there but the Spurs are doing so poorly that I do not really care about anyone else. The last team other than the Spurs I cared about advancing after the Spurs were eliminated was the OKC team with Durant and Westbrook that eliminated the Spurs in 2016. I believed they had a chance that year. I don't care much for the current teams.

Maybe next year I bandwagon somewhere else. I can't stand 35 minutes of Paddy each game tbh. There's teams in the East that are interesting and the west is changing. This season though I don't really care about anyone else.
    I'm the same way tbh. While the Spurs are in the playoffs I will watch a bunch of other series and keep up. Once the Spurs are eliminated I completely tune out. I didn't even find out about GS blowing that 3-1 Finals lead two years ago until about 2 weeks later. They probably heard me laughing from here, but I usually don't root against teams cause I just don't give a about them. I have watched maybe 1 Finals game in my life that didn't involve the Spurs, and occasional snippets of others.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston easily after Pachulia has pushed the Spurs into an ugly rebuild.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors already have 5 les. They count the 2 les they won as the Philadelphia Warriors which is bs in my mind. They also have won 3 les since they have been in Oakland.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can’t believe of you don’t even watch the Finals and are bragging about it. You’re not a real fan and that proves sir. Real basketball fans watch basketball tbh!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d root for a natural disaster.

Thread Information