Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never actually said the Thunder "surpassed the Spurs", but go ahead and equate that to saying you would rather have a guy with no ACLs who isn't even in the league anymore over a clearly superior player just because he cusses and yells .
    Oh yes you said that throughout those threads the Thunder had passed the Spurs based on the Carmelo acquisition. I stand by it that Draymond would be trash on the Spurs much like Dejuan was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh yes you said that throughout those threads the Thunder had passed Spurs based on the Carmelo acquisition. I stand by it that Draymond would be trash on the Spurs much like Dejuan was.
    I merely said the Thunder wouldn't be a good match-up and that it was disappointing considering the Spurs were doing nothing with their roster. Nice try trying to lie, deflect, and pretend that you didn't just say that you would take Blair over Green though.

It's one thing to judge match-ups before a season begins and it's another to say you'd take some scrub over a guy like Draymond. It doesn't get worse than that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I merely said the Thunder wouldn't be a good match-up and that it was disappointing considering the Spurs were doing nothing with their roster. Nice try trying to lie, deflect, and pretend that you didn't just say that you would take Blair over Green though.
    Again I said both Blair and Green are trash. But keep on trying to spin stuff. Nice try on you part to lie and deflect that you did not say the Thunder were better than the Spurs based on the Carmelo acquisition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again I said both Blair and Green are trash. But keep on trying to spin stuff. Nice try on you part to lie and deflect that you did not say the Thunder were better than the Spurs based on the Carmelo acquisition.
    I would take Dejuan Blair over Green.
    This is a thread concerning the Rockets and Warriors. You mentioned Green. You said you would take Blair over Green. I'm deflecting nothing and you're blatantly lying.

Damn. The desperation is strong in this one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. The desperation is strong in this one.
    You are the one with the desperation like I said before both are garbage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are the one with the desperation like I said before both are garbage.
    Says the guy deflecting and trying to change subjects while blatantly lying about what he said. Nice try though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy deflecting and trying to change subjects while blatantly lying about what he said. Nice try though.
    Aren't you describing yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aren't you describing yourself.
    No. You brought up Green, you said you would take Blair over him, you tried to lie about me saying the Thunder would be a bad match-up before the season started because I called you out and you wanted to take the focus off of you, then you lied again about saying that you would take Blair over Draymond.

Just stop while you're behind.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. You brought up Green, you said you would take Blair over him, you tried to lie about me saying the Thunder would be a bad match-up before the season started because I called you out and you wanted to take the focus off of you, then you lied again about saying that you would take Blair over Draymond.

Just stop while you're behind.
    Again I was implying both Green and Blair are trash. But if you can't see that well I don't care. Also you did say the Thunder were a bad matchup based on the Carmelo acquisition so you are definitely lying about that to cover your tracks .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again I was implying both Green and Blair are trash. But if you can't see that well I don't care. Also you did say the Thunder were a bad matchup based on the Carmelo acquisition so you are definitely lying about that to cover your tracks .
    The ? I just told you that I said they would be a bad match-up. YOU lied and said that I claimed the "Thunder surpassed the Spurs" which is completely different, and was an attempt to take the focus off of your re ed take.

Damn. Can't even keep up with your own lies, or what I'm saying. Maybe you should go to bed because you're ing lost.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ? I just told you that I said they would be a bad match-up. YOU lied and said that I claimed the "Thunder surpassed the Spurs" which is completely different, and was an attempt to take the focus off your re ed take.

Damn. Can't even keep up with your own lies, or what I'm saying.
    Wow a troll that keeps on trying to deflect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow a troll that keeps on trying to deflect.
    Wow. You're hitting Trump levels of deceit here. You're blatantly lying about what we've both said and completely ignoring what this whole argument was about.

Not my style, but I can't say I blame you after that stupid "Blair over Green" bull . Gotta' pivot away from that somehow, I guess.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow. You're hitting Trump levels of deceit here. You're blatantly lying about what we've both said and completely ignoring what this whole argument was about.

Not my style, but I can't say I blame you after that stupid "Blair over Green" bull . Gotta' pivot away from that somehow, I guess.
    What can I say a troll is going to troll.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. Best scenario would be Houston takes them out and then loses to the Celtics. I say say Celtics instead of Cavs because I'm also sick of seeing Lebron in the finals.
    Kyrie ringing instead of Lebron. That would be good in itself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, /thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rox no doubt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Easy. Houston

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets. Easy call, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He lasted longer than I thought he would, tbh. 4 productive seasons was as much as you could hope for.

But would you take him over Draymond?
    Absolutely no way in .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He lasted longer than I thought he would, tbh. 4 productive seasons was as much as you could hope for.

But would you take him over Draymond?
    only in spurtalk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so... after no one, then GSW, but mostly bc I will be sour about rooting for a team in the Rockets that I don't care about anyways, losing.

In reality I haven't cared for the playoffs once the Spurs got eliminated.

In 2016 I watched the Thunder in the playoffs after the Spurs got eliminated and I really wanted them to win the WCF against GSW that season... futile.

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They became bags during the '15-'16 season TBH which was before Durant. I remember during that season Draymond's arrogance trickled down to the rest of the team.
    Basically this.

I say let the Rockets win. KD alone would be fun to watch, trying to get all tough but whiny after the loss.

Rockets are very gimmicky so they could be beaten in the Finals by a good team with adequate coaching.. which is probably the same reason they wouldn't beat the Warriors in the first place.. but well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It be cool if Houston won baseball and basketball.

I don't hate D antoni . He's an interesting coach. He wasn't gifted a team like Kerr.

Spurs tough, need to beat Golden State for legacy purposes though, but beating Houston year after year would be good payback for the 1990s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston. If Houston wins, Lebron can't join them next offseason as he will look weak. And GSW wouldn't have the $$$ to sign Lebron and they used all their cache to sign Durant. If Lebron joined them, the league would look rigged and no one would watch it. So Lebron stays in Cleveland or comes to SA.

If Houston loses, Lebron to Rockets has legs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston. If Houston wins, Lebron can't join them next offseason as he will look weak. And GSW wouldn't have the $$$ to sign Lebron and they used all their cache to sign Durant. If Lebron joined them, the league would look rigged and no one would watch it. So Lebron stays in Cleveland or comes to SA.

If Houston loses, Lebron to Rockets has legs.
    good point

Thread Information