Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Falling Down is actually a typical democrat white collar going Hillary Clinton on society
    Elaborate.

Elaborate.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Falling Down is pretty much like a perfect upper middle class Trumper type scenario. Shame most of the Trumpets are blue collar white trash tho I mean they're not gonna get fired from their office job working for the department of defens so doesn't apply perfectly
    You keep trying to pound that square peg into the round hole, dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Falling Down is pretty much like a perfect upper middle class Trumper type scenario. Shame most of the Trumpets are blue collar white trash tho I mean they're not gonna get fired from their office job working for the department of defens so doesn't apply perfectly
    So blue collar workers are trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like the two concepts are mutually exclusive.
    For someone who has me on ignore, you sure read a lot of my posts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol they're synonyms.

Message board victories are that important tho
    So then "The Onion" is a sarcasm website.

Abstract concept is not your cup of tea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    women's march, puerto rican march, blm, refugee floodgates, etc... plus the idolization of loser marxists, lenins, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So blue collar workers are trash.
    No no of course not. The Trump die hards in that group are tho like the white women who vote 70-30 for Roy Moore how would you characterize them? Rembering when you describe them that you guys wanna end political correctness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A least not you DMC since you're not a trump die hard but like any of the Trumpers who say they want to end political correctness but then like appear in that Alabama Roy Moore supporter interview video that was on here. Then they would get upset if you used the term white trash on them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Falling Down is actually a typical democrat white collar going Hillary Clinton on society
    I dunno man iirc he's pretty obsessed with making things like they used to be before the country changed and got all ruined. Hillaryism for die hard lib s is all about embracing the changes in USA and "we're on the right side of history" etc changes that happened are good etc

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate those Caucoid v. Caucoid movies.
    Like WWII in Europe

So sad...

Russians fighting Nazis
    Americans fighting Nazis

If it could just be US killing Japs and those greasy Italians.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like a good movie but wonder why clint didnt make a mivie about mich larger events such as the truck attack in cannes or barcelona??
    Now we are talking, hater in da house.
    The best excuse for annihilation of Central America.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No no of course not. The Trump die hards in that group are tho like the white women who vote 70-30 for Roy Moore how would you characterize them? Rembering when you describe them that you guys wanna end political correctness
    How would you apparently describe 70 percent of Alabama's white women?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dunno man iirc he's pretty obsessed with making things like they used to be before the country changed and got all ruined. Hillaryism for die hard lib s is all about embracing the changes in USA and "we're on the right side of history" etc changes that happened are good etc
    IIRC the "Hillaryism changes" were pretty much hardcore bull . You may not like the reaction; but you're arguing against your own .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rednecks aren't restricted to job class. Roy Moore isn't a blue collar worker, and he's the subject of your angst.

It's this "working man is deplorable" mantra, true or not, that cost the Dems the election last cycle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A least not you DMC since you're not a trump die hard but like any of the Trumpers who say they want to end political correctness but then like appear in that Alabama Roy Moore supporter interview video that was on here. Then they would get upset if you used the term white trash on them
    The whole Billy Bob republican thing is not very accurate. Most republicans I've met wear ties. I'm sure there are plenty out there who are just racist gots with nothing but hatred for everything outside of their trailer parks, but they don't vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole Billy Bob republican thing is not very accurate. Most republicans I've met wear ties. I'm sure there are plenty out there who are just racist gots with nothing but hatred for everything outside of their trailer parks, but they don't vote.
    I'm talking about the Trump die hard base which is heavy on dummies or as the PC Trump fans would call the "poorly educated" people. Trump lost college educated Republicans big time in the Republican primaries if you actually look at it (it's true look it up)

And one theory about why Moore lost Alabama was suburban more educated Republicans stayed home or voted for Jones not in a majority but in a higher rate than they would normally vote for a democrat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How would you apparently describe 70 percent of Alabama's white women?
    Well 70% didn't vote overall since many stayed home but among the ones who voted for Roy Moore? As white trash mostly sorry it's not politically correct to say it but it's true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking about the Trump die hard base which is heavy on dummies or as the PC Trump fans would call the "poorly educated" people. Trump lost college educated Republicans big time in the Republican primaries if you actually look at it (it's true look it up)

And one theory about why Moore lost Alabama was suburban more educated Republicans stayed home or voted for Jones not in a majority but in a higher rate than they would normally vote for a democrat
    One thing about the GOP though is that they will all close ranks when the winner is decided, where as the dems will harbor resentment and might even vote opposite party. Different types of people. I think the GOP folks have an agenda that's based on personal goals and the dems think more from a community sense. This is the new schools, the old school folks are fairly close to each other in their ideals, they just have different ways to go about it. These days one party almost hates the other. It's too caustic, so when the election is over you have a divided nation that spends the next 4 years try to each other over in court and in life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's this "working man is deplorable" mantra, true or not, that cost the Dems the election last cycle.
    Well regardless of whether it cost them the election it's true maybe not PC but true.

And I think the main thing the Alabama and Virginia results showed us is that trumpism minus Trump and/or not running against the Trainwreck that is Hillary doesn't really do very well. Honestly he didn't even win 50% the Republican primary votes overall. I'm beginning to wonder if guys like Kasich and Rubio had dropped out early if someone like Cruz could have even been beat him in the primaries if it was heads up. Like if it was just him and say Romney he might not have even won among Republican voters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well regardless of whether it cost them the election it's true maybe not PC but true.

And I think the main thing the Alabama and Virginia results showed us is that trumpism minus Trump and/or not running against the Trainwreck that is Hillary doesn't really do very well. Honestly he didn't even win 50% the Republican primary votes overall. I'm beginning to wonder if guys like Kasich and Rubio had dropped out early if someone like Cruz could have even been beat him in the primaries if it was heads up. Like if it was just him and say Romney he might not have even won among Republican voters
    It's a waste of time to wonder any of that. Until those in power learn to pretend they are closer to "fly over country" than they really want to profess to be (to their wealthy friends), they will continue to struggle against people who are better at telling the average worker what he wants to hear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing about the GOP though is that they will all close ranks when the winner is decided, where as the dems will harbor resentment and might even vote opposite party. Different types of people. I think the GOP folks have an agenda that's based on personal goals and the dems think more from a community sense. This is the new schools, the old school folks are fairly close to each other in their ideals, they just have different ways to go about it. These days one party almost hates the other. It's too caustic, so when the election is over you have a divided nation that spends the next 4 years try to each other over in court and in life.
    Yeah, honestly if Moore allegations had come out before the primaries he probably doesn't win the nomination same thing with the Trump Apprentice tapes if they came out in say 2015 he's probably not even around now. In a way I feel tiny bit bad for them since once those guys won the nominations and then they had to rationalize voting for them and enduring the ridicule that brought on them. I mean both those guys had horrible views otherwise bit the sex stuff was really indefensible.

Also, with 2016 so many hated Hillary they got out and voted anyway. and McConnell made a genius move of keeping that Supreme Court seat open. Doug Jones seemed like a decent guy so there were in no rush to get and vote against him like people did against Hillary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, honestly if Moore allegations had come out before the primaries he probably doesn't win the nomination same thing with the Trump Apprentice tapes if they came out in say 2015 he's probably not even around now. In a way I feel tiny bit bad for them since once those guys won the nominations and then they had to rationalize voting for them and enduring the ridicule that brought on them. I mean both those guys had horrible views otherwise bit the sex stuff was really indefensible.

Also, with 2016 so many hated Hillary they got out and voted anyway. and McConnell made a genius move of keeping that Supreme Court seat open. Doug Jones seemed like a decent guy so there were in no rush to get and vote against him like people did against Hillary
    Hillary was the worst idea anyone has had in a long time. Actually, Hillary and Bernie as your choices? What the ? That's like McCain and Palin, one old crazy and a neophyte dim as a running mate.

I think Pence would have been a better choice, but he'd never win an election because no one ever heard of him. The DNC simply has nobody to push forward, so I think they'll keep going back to that same well trying to polish that turd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a waste of time to wonder any of that. Until those in power learn to pretend they are closer to "fly over country" than they really want to profess to be (to their wealthy friends), they will continue to struggle against people who are better at telling the average worker what he wants to hear.
    I dunno man. Huge portion that base is what I'm talking about. Not the swing voters. Listen to these people

You can't reason with them. Being nice to them it's not going to make them stop hating the Muslims and Mexicans and the Obamas while screeching about Benghazu and everyone else.

Like Chris or Derptacular here I'm going to be nice to them and reason with them they're all of a sudden going to vote Democrat? come on. They're lost causes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can go around and cherry pick stupid responses from every different section of the population. It doesn't prove the entire group is faulty. There's a reason these people wanted Trump in office (over Hillary). People who have lost their jobs, about to lose their homes and such, don't see status quo or "my turn" democrat wives as making anything better for them. They think Trump is going to do some really radical to change their fortunes. It's easy for some of us who have seen steady to good increases in our retirement accounts, our home values, and incomes over the past 20 years to think we just need some minor adjustments, to worry about climate change, to have universal healthcare, etc... but when you're working your ass off and have nothing to show for it while the grocery stores are full of people with 4 shopping carts of groceries and a food stamp card, driving a new car, living in subsidized housing and never having to pay a medical bill... that weighs on them. Small business owners feel it as well as they see their profits diminish because they have to meet stringent guidelines that keep the big players fat and the mom and pop folks struggling.

Same as always, just different people pocketing the cash.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well 70% didn't vote overall since many stayed home but among the ones who voted for Roy Moore? As white trash mostly sorry it's not politically correct to say it but it's true
    You think it's the white trash voting and the non white trash staying home?
    Not how elections work, dude.

Thread Information