Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get why that quote keeps getting cut into two on my tablet lol dunno what I did wrong. Tried to fix it and it's still broken. Maybe I am a dummy lol

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think conservatives are stupid i think Trump conservatives are really stupid. The Romney ones like I showed earlier are not at all. Like if Romney primaried Trump in 2020 the education would insanely stark
    Well whatever.

You got DMC to pull the semiautomatic W2, AND draw the razor sharp Degree List from the scabbard.
    He then wielded the ChrisSpurt Beta grenade and F'N pulled the pin.
    If he were a domestic cat he would be puffed up bigger than Trump hair-head.

Piloerection to the extreme. ffffftttttt...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone busted out their W2s and it wasn't Splits??

ROFL.

The Left lost for 2 reasons:

1. Obama
    2. Hillary and her side alienated and insulted and villanized the majority of the voting block.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Someone busted out their W2s and it wasn't Splits??

ROFL.

The Left lost for 2 reasons:

1. Obama
    2. Hillary and her side alienated and insulted and villanized the majority of the voting block.
    Nah, it's 2. Almost any other Democrat would've beat Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol didn't even see the W-2. Why was DMC so offended I thought he didn't even vote for Trump. Honestly he's said way worse stuff about blacks and Muslims than anything I said in here about Trumpers. Maybe he kids when he says that stuff but whatever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who the s doing this?!?!? I been in a great mood lately. The Moore victory and some of the other elections got me feeling really good about 2018. I just stated a throwaway fact that his base is largely dumb white trash. Which is true I dunno maybe it's like highly offensive but it's true
    You're doing it.

Pretty sure those who voted for Doug Jones are, by and large, poor white people as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoa...

This brought out some real feelings of inferiority.

W-2s and Degrees... Choose your weapons Gentlemen, we have a duel royale.

Conservatives think liberals are stupid and liberals think conservatives are stupid.
    Go figure. Those polls splitting up voters by college education or lack thereof have been fine tinder.

The video showing Roy Moore's campaign manager totally mystified by swearing in on the Bible; the Judicial nominee totally unable to answer questions concerning law, do show a penchant the current administration has for backing unqualified citizens for positions that require some knowledge. Is this what has DMC bugged? these ordinary citizens thinking they can just step in and run the FBI? Government for and by the people dammit. "Listen to me, I'm not stupid, I just wallow in ignorance." And.... Donald Trump is president. Bang. Ya see there, this is what you get smart people. Bannon told me so.

There was a video showing a group of younger black people ecstatic over Obama's election victory. I believe they thought they would get free cell phones. I guess Obama needed to nominate a few of them for Secretary of State. Maybe the DNC could round em up and select them for "minor" State Supreme Court positions, anyone can do it.( With the exception of Bible thumping pedophiles.)
    I couldn't care less about the nominee, haven't even read about any of it. What Aaron is doing is akin to saying " ing refs" when you lose a series, instead of looking at your own flaws.

Hey, but it gets some +1s here in the echo chamber. Everybody needs those sometimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol didn't even see the W-2. Why was DMC so offended I thought he didn't even vote for Trump. Honestly he's said way worse stuff about blacks and Muslims than anything I said in here about Trumpers. Maybe he kids when he says that stuff but whatever
    Aaron not knowing context again, just shooting from the hip. There used to be people here who could argue based on facts. Now it's just people like you who alt and troll your way through the discussions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're doing it.

Pretty sure those who voted for Doug Jones are, by and large, poor white people as well.
    Doug Jones won the college educated too.

It's amusing that you're annoyed with the fact that the educated lean democrat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doug Jones won the college educated too.

It's amusing that you're annoyed with the fact that the educated lean democrat.
    Alabama isn't by and large college educated.

It's amusing you don't get that fact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alabama isn't by and large college educated.

It's amusing you don't get that fact.
    I do get that fact. But Jones won the Alabamians that are college educated and that fact angers you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do get that fact. But Jones won the Alabamians that are college educated and that fact angers you.
    The elitism some of you try to front here is hilarious. Jones won because of the black vote. He did not win because of college educated Alabamians. You don't feel as special it you admit that though.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It's ok if you didn't get a degree" - You

You try to play the "hurr durr yur dumb" angle then when called out you pretend you weren't.

The offer stands. Of course you'll run away from it.
    I have never equated not having a degree with being dumb. I have worked with smart people and dumb people who have degrees and who don't have degrees. But I'm not the one in this thread desperate to throw out all of the examples he can of people who have degrees and were unsuccessful at something like a Presidential election for the sake of devaluing higher education.

There is absolutely no reason for me to compare s with you, but keep asking because it's really making you look like a stable person.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The elitism some of you try to front here is hilarious. Jones won because of the black vote. He did not win because of college educated Alabamians. You don't feel as special it you admit that though.
    The statements "college educated Alabamans preferred Jones" and "Jones won because he dominated the black vote" are both true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not elitism. It's simply a fact. I have no problem acknowlging that the black vote won Jones the election. That fact actually makes me happy. Just like the fact that college educated people lean democrat makes me happy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Instead of talking about this thing, you should be talking about this other thing."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ask him if he wanted Moore or Jones in that seat and he'll blow a gasket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have never equated not having a degree with being dumb. I have worked with smart people and dumb people who have degrees and who don't have degrees. But I'm not the one in this thread desperate to throw out all of the examples he can of people who have degrees and were unsuccessful at something like a Presidential election for the sake of devaluing higher education.

There is absolutely no reason for me to compare s with you, but keep asking because it's really making you look like a stable person.
    Typical liberal. Talk then back pedal when challenged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not elitism. It's simply a fact. I have no problem acknowlging that the black vote won Jones the election. That fact actually makes me happy. Just like the fact that college educated people lean democrat makes me happy.
    You have no problem acknowledging something I had to bring up, but the comments are about being college educated "we're better people". We aren't better than anyone else just because we have a college degree, and the notion that you are is part of why your lost the states she should have won. You're just disconnected from the reality of life outside of your bubble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical liberal. Talk then back pedal when challenged.
    This is textbook insecurity. All you do here is talk , but when it gets personal towards you, you want to take it outside and fight about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is textbook insecurity. All you do here is talk , but when it gets personal towards you, you want to take it outside and fight about it.
    You bluffed, I called, you folded.

That's all that happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no problem acknowledging something I had to bring up,
    like the fact that the black vote propelled Jones to victory isn't common knowledge to anybody who pays the slightest attention to politics. You know what isn't common knowledge? The fact that jones won the college educated

but the comments are about being college educated "we're better people". We aren't better than anyone else just because we have a college degree, and the notion that you are is part of why your lost the states she should have won. You're just disconnected from the reality of life outside of your bubble.
    I didn't say college educated are better than the uneducated. Nice strawman.

And ding. Your hatred for Hillary is also amusing. You consistently go back to the Hillary well. Bill too. Get over them. I have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like the fact that the black vote propelled Jones to victory isn't common knowledge to anybody who pays the slightest attention to politics. You know what isn't common knowledge? The fact that jones won the college educated
    Common knowledge yet ignored here in favor of a higher class of white voter.
    I didn't say college educated are better than the uneducated. Nice strawman.
    It's inferred here plenty.
    And ding. Your hatred for Hillary is also amusing. You consistently go back to the Hillary well. Bill too. Get over them. I have.
    They were selling your , JP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You bluffed, I called, you folded.

That's all that happened.
    That's not bluffing, princess.

Bluffing would be if I offered to show you my W2 and then backed away when you agreed to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Common knowledge yet ignored here in favor of a higher class of white voter.
    "Instead of talking about this thing, you should be talking about this other thing."

Thread Information