Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm talking about in your home. Or close friends.
    all moderate to very far left in my family... friends, most are left as well. when i say most, i mean most like the percentages i gave above. i don't even know a republican except 1 or 2 clients of mine that were/are military.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge Rules Neo-Nazi Website Doesn’t Have Free Speech Right To Harassment

[IMG]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1500/1*yUQO9dKQv3t2x4tcaw9KEQ.jpeg[/IMG]

Does the U.S. Cons ution grant a coalition of far-rights activists the right to conduct harassment campaigns against their fellow citizens?

This was the argument that was presented to a federal judge last week when the

neo-Nazi website The Daily Stormer

attempted to claim their “terror campaign” against Jewish real estate agent, Tanya Gersh, was a cons utional right protected under First Amendment grounds,
    The New York Times reports.

In his ruling for the U.S. District Court of Montana, which ultimately denied the website’s motion to dismiss the lawsuit, Judge Dana Christensen argued

the site’s publisher, famed neo-Nazi troll Andrew Anglin,

mounted an online army of around 700 activists who sent threatening messages to the private citizen and her Jewish family.

Anglin attempted to claim this coordinated effort, which resulted in Gersh receiving pervasive death threats calling for her to be exterminated in another Holocaust, was

an example of press liberties supposedly defended under the Cons ution.

“The Court has thoroughly considered [Anglin’s] free speech arguments and finds that a decision for Anglin at this stage would, at minimum, be premature,” Christensen wrote Wednesday.

“Montana’s Anti-Intimidation Act creates a cause of action for ‘an individual or organization who is attempting to exercise a legally protected right and who is injured, harassed, or aggrieved by a threat or intimidation’…”

he continues, agreeing with the finding of the case’s preceding Judge Jeremiah Lynch who said

“Gersh has alleged facts showing that she was attempting to exercise her legally protected rights to privacy and to freely practice her religion at the time of Anglin’s allegedly wrongful conduct.”

Their argument was as a private citizen, Gersh’s state right to privacy doesn’t conflict with higher First Amendment values.

https://medium.com/@atheist_cvnt/judge-rules-neo-nazi-website-doesnt-have-free-speech-right-to-harassment-bea531df387d

you white male nationalist Trash fellators are ing nasty, sick people

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neo-Nazi Website Founder Says He Fears Returning To U.S.

Anglin's lawyers insist the Ohio native hasn't lived in the U.S. for years and

fears for his safety if his whereabouts are disclosed.

https://www.mtpr.org/post/neo-nazi-website-founder-says-he-fears-returning-us

iow, sicko, less, chicken Anglin can dish it out, but he can't take it. Typical Trash fellator

Thread Information