Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're hillarys and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tatsbecause i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    u rang?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pete Davidson seems like a pretty impulsive kind of guy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He looks like the type of got at the heart of SNL's demise.
    Calling Hillary "badass" and "one of the strongest people in the universe" too.
    Getting a Hillary calf tat, and he didn't even lose a bet or something.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i got tats on my legs, yeah they're hillarys and yeah they're on my calves... we've gone over this yrs ago and yet it's still being brought up like a bad joke. it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man... i didn't get these tats because i thought i'd shrivel up into a ball and hide when someone put me down about my decision to tat my calves up with spurs, i got these tatsbecause i wanted to, because i like them and because i could give 2 s less about some made chump on the internet.

get over it man and add to this thread or get the out already. come up with something clever or shut the up and get out of my thread.
    Way to rant to show him how much you don't care.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Takes a special kind of SJW snowflake got to make an announcement like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ, that's not even a good likeness of her. You'd think he'd have enough money to hire a competent artist, even if it's a bad idea to begin with.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Impulsive enough to say, " it. If I'm going to get an incredibly ty idea tattooed on me, I might as well get it done by a complete artist. Gonna find one on Craigslist."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triggered hard by someone else's decision to get a tattoo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He isn't fooling anyone. Either you're high or re ed to make such a decision and then to post the result on social media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triggered hard by someone else's decision to get a tattoo.
    Yep.

Two hideous spurs. What a sexual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ, that's not even a good likeness of her. You'd think he'd have enough money to hire a competent artist, even if it's a bad idea to begin with.
    It’s not a good tattoo. People need to be particularly careful with portrait tattoos.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He isn't fooling anyone. Either you're high or re ed to make such a decision and then to post the result on social media.
    Tbh I've seen a few of his "skits" on SNL and they're unfunny af. It's like they hired him because he has down syndrome or something.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbh I've seen a few of his "skits" on SNL and they're unfunny af. It's like they hired him because he has down syndrome or something.
    I almost thought he was the dude from Road Trip for a minute when I read the line "known for making weed jokes". He also looks like the dude from Mr. Robot.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure you're the one who's triggered. I was stating the pretty much obvious and it still got under your skin.
    He/she agrees with me, and he still has to come at me with his needle tranny sass.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I almost thought he was the dude from Road Trip for a minute when I read the line "known for making weed jokes". He also looks like the dude from Mr. Robot.
    That beta who does the river dance sh**?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SNL is actually doing pretty well. Only in the bubble is it and the NY Times "failing".

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SNL is actually doing pretty well. Only in the bubble is it and the NY Times "failing".
    What the does "pretty well" mean? Doesn't exactly sound like they're flying high, does it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last hurrah for SNL was the Ferrell era from the late 90s and died a little more every year. Ferrell was the last SNL "God" to come from there.

Numbers were up last year for appealing to a common denominator with smashing Trump. They went a little more bu-partisa this year and nuumbers slightly down. Overall, the non political stuff is still forgettable as it's been the last 10 years. Cast isn't memorable and they haven't produced a Ferrell/Fallon level talent since.

Not a fan of Fallon's hosting or politics, but he was a sketch comedy God.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The last hurrah for SNL was the Ferrell era from the late 90s and died a little more every year. Ferrell was the last SNL "God" to come from there.

Numbers were up last year for appealing to a common denominator with smashing Trump...
    A very easy metric for me is (memorable) movies originating from SNL. That tap dried up like twenty years ago.

No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's in' old man and you think it gets to me when you say the bs you do? you think it gets to me especially coming from some chump off the internet? come on now man..
    I haven't commented on your calf tat spurs, tbh.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Numbers were up last year for appealing to a common denominator with smashing Trump. They went a little more bu-partisa this year and nuumbers slightly down. Overall, the non political stuff is still forgettable as it's been the last 10 years. Cast isn't memorable and they haven't produced a Ferrell/Fallon level talent since.

Kate McKinnon is an all-timer, IMO

Thread Information