Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black people are tribalist in most their beliefs. Black and have a different opinion? The tribe calls you a "coon".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Black people are tribalist in most their beliefs. Black and have a different opinion? The tribe calls you a "coon".
    lots of kids lost, hope you're dealing with your culpabilitiy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kids? When? Where?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How bad did you beat yourself up about killing st.net?

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well for one, saying that it's only whites that vote for Republicans and that all whites vote Republican is not the same thing. For example, if no minorities voted Republican and 2 out of 200 million whites voted Republican, then yes only white people voted Republican but clearly, only a few whites voted Republican.

Plus, it's already been proven that whites aren't nearly as monolithic in voting as blacks are. If that were the case, since whites are a majority, the Republicans would win every election. The main issue people have with blacks always voting Democrats isn't a racial thing, it's more to do with the idea that highly Democratic jurisdictions have coincided with heavily black populated areas going to (Detroit, Chicago, etc).

And then there was that one guy who said "I'll have these n!ggers voting Democrat for the next 30 years" or whatever. I'm too lazy to look up who said (LBJ I think?), but that's another reason why folks call out the Black community who are quick to call Republicans racist.
    That LBJ thing is an urban legend https://www.snopes.com/lbj-voting-democratic/

And yes black neighborhoods are much worse shape than other neighborhoods. However crime has been going down in most major cities such as New York City and LA. The reason conservative focus on Chicago is because mostly an outlier a horrible case but an outlier

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3474250

This trend in big cities is especially true when you go along decades-long trends like back in the 70s
    Last edited by Quadzilla99; 12-17-2017 at 02:03 AM.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In this case it is. It doesn't need to be a necessity. I've proven it.
    All you've proven is your confirmation bias. "Blacks voted monolithically for Obama, and Obama is black, therefore tribalism!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you could say that there's nothing wrong with white people voting only for republicans. (On the whole I mean like 55-45 in elections not 90-10 or anything is what I'm talking about).

But then you could also wonder why no one else does.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That LBJ thing is an urban legend https://www.snopes.com/lbj-voting-democratic/

And yes black neighborhoods are much worse shape than other neighborhoods. However crime has been going down in most major cities such as New York City and LA. The reason conservative focus on Chicago is because mostly an outlier a horrible case but an outlier

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.3474250
    Pop, did you read that Snopes "debunking"? It's basically "here are two thousand words reminding you how awful a racist LBJ was and deviant he was. We can see him saying that but since we can't prove he did, despite 2000 words reminding you he's a huge, unabashed racist, with quotes to remind You, since we have no tangible proof this giant racist said this, It's debunked."

That's the kind of stuff that makes Snopes laughable.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pop, did you read that Snopes "debunking"? It's basically "here are two thousand words reminding you how awful a racist LBJ was and deviant he was. We can see him saying that but since we can't prove he did, despite 2000 words reminding you he's a huge, unabashed racist, with quotes to remind You, since we have no tangible proof this giant racist said this, It's debunked."

That's the kind of stuff that makes Snopes laughable.
    Snopes said it's unproven. Your post is debunked.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So...calling it an urban legend and linking to a "fact-checking" site that can't prove It as such is?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quadzilla99 Why you feel the need to use hyperbole in your thread le? You just fond of making propaganda?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So...calling it an urban legend and linking to a "fact-checking" site that can't prove It as such is?
    wut

It's unproven. That's all.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real Actual Quote

Quote Essence

But muh Snopes won't allow it / the absence of proof (as defined by snopes) is evidence.
    Not the first time chump has utilized this argumentation style.
    Not the last time chump will utilize this argumentation style.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wut

It's unproven. That's all.
    But the article lends credence more than not. Quads called it an urban legend and linked to a " fact-checking" site that admits they could see LBJ saying this. It's not an urban legend. That's why I asked him If he read it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Real Actual Quote

Quote Essence

Not the first time chump has utilized this argumentation style.
    Not the last time chump will utilize this argumentation style.
    It's unproven.

That's all.

lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But the article lends credence more than not. Quads called it an urban legend and linked to a " fact-checking" site that admits they could see LBJ saying this. It's not an urban legend. That's why I asked him If he read it.
    It's unproven.

The quote.

That's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quadzilla99 Why you feel the need to use hyperbole in your thread le? You just fond of making propaganda?
    In almost every election whites vote Republican. Like in the 2008 landslide for Obama they voted 56-44 Republican in that Virginia Governor election recently which a fairly big win for the Democrat they voted Republican 57-41. They voted 70-30 for Moore earlier this week.

Like you can say that Tennessee for instance only ever votes Republican for Governor. You'd be right but that doesn't mean the election is 99 to 1 even in red States the Republicans win like 60-40 not 99 to 1. But it's true Republicans seem to usually win the white vote. Maybe in blue states it's different. Probably maybe it is in which case the thread le is maybe exaggerated

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I often get out my car immediately after parking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whites tied here in NJ Governor race http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-analysis.html

But he lost every other group by large margins

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's unproven.

The quote.

That's all.
    And posting a Snopes article that leans towards it being more plausible than not is like trying to defend Russian-Trump collusion. While not fully proven, It's more plausible it occurred than didnt.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's unproven.

That's all.

lol
    If "that's all", then you shouldn't call it "debunked."

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In almost every election whites vote Republican. Like in the 2008 landslide for Obama they voted 56-44 Republican in that Virginia Governor election recently which a fairly big win for the Democrat they voted Republican 57-41. They voted 70-30 for Moore earlier this week.

Like you can say that Tennessee for instance only ever votes Republican for Governor. You'd be right but that doesn't mean the election is 99 to 1 even in red States the Republicans win like 60-40 not 99 to 1. But it's true Republicans seem to usually win the white vote. Maybe in blue states it's different. Probably maybe it is in which case the thread le is maybe exaggerated
    Almost half of whites voted for Obama. When was the last time almost half of any minority voted for a Republican presidential candidate? And as you mention, there are other states that Dems win the white vote. I guess you just like your propaganda les.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    An urban legend is a thing people repeat over and over despite there being no evidence it actually happened. Like people always say that was razor blades in an apple during Halloween but I read an article said that they never had one case of that at the time

Thread Information