Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All you've proven is your confirmation bias. "Blacks voted monolithically for Obama, and Obama is black, therefore tribalism!"
    "There are two explanations for this incongruence. The first centers on racial unity: Black voters use the group’s well-being as a proxy for their own interests; the “black utility heuristic.” Other studies suggest racial iden y and social pressure shape blacks into an electoral monolith. The idea is that blacks vote similarly as a show of solidarity." -Washington Post

"Tribalism is the state of being organized in or an advocate for a tribe or tribes. In terms of conformity, tribalism may also refer in popular cultural terms to a way of thinking or behaving in which people are loyal to their own tribe or social group.[1]" - Wiki
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.28508e96aaab

Black voters prioritize the well-being of the group over their individual interests because history has shown them that “we are in this thing together.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...voters/403975/

Tribalism is the state of being organized in or an advocate for a tribe or tribes. In terms of conformity, tribalism may also refer in popular cultural terms to a way of thinking or behaving in which people are loyal to their own tribe or social group. - Wiki

Calling this tribalism isn't bad. Your issue with it is that you already labelled tribalism as a marker for low intelligence. You might want to adjust your statement to avoid including anyone other than conservative white people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you could say that there's nothing wrong with white people voting only for republicans. (On the whole I mean like 55-45 in elections not 90-10 or anything is what I'm talking about).

But then you could also wonder why no one else does.
    It's wrong to say no one else does. Your all or nothing approach falls flat out of the gate.

Either way, based on what you're implying, whites should continue to vote for the GOP because of self interest, since all other groups band together to vote against them. If the white self interest was exclusive, that's a bad thing, but then other minority self interest that's exclusive gets a wavier because of soccer mom style nannying and fear of being labeled a racist for fair play.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.28508e96aaab

Black voters prioritize the well-being of the group over their individual interests because history has shown them that “we are in this thing together.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...voters/403975/

Tribalism is the state of being organized in or an advocate for a tribe or tribes. In terms of conformity, tribalism may also refer in popular cultural terms to a way of thinking or behaving in which people are loyal to their own tribe or social group. - Wiki

Calling this tribalism isn't bad. Your issue with it is that you already labelled tribalism as a marker for low intelligence. You might want to adjust your statement to avoid including anyone other than conservative white people.
    Honestly if you're fine with blacks voting Democratic then we're fine here. I just think it's weird--and truthfully im very anti-GOP clearly not gonna lie--that people don't point out the same about Republicans. It's not to the same degree with blacks obviously. I think the only minority group from any country let alone group as a whole that votes for GOP anymore is Cubans which Trump won 50-58% I think. Those Asian articles I posted the previous page show how they lost the Vietnamese too and they were one of the last groups that liked them a lot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last year was supposed to be the year the GOP nominated someone like Rubio and made outreach to the minorities. But instead they went the other direction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how they would have done if Rubio had run like maybe they would have gotten 50% of the Hispanic vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly if you're fine with blacks voting Democratic then we're fine here. I just think it's weird--and truthfully im very anti-GOP clearly not gonna lie--that people don't point out the same about Republicans. It's not to the same degree with blacks obviously. I think the only minority group from any country let alone group as a whole that votes for GOP anymore is Cubans which Trump won 50-58% I think. Those Asian articles I posted the previous page show how they lost the Vietnamese too and they were one of the last groups that liked them a lot
    What about Italians, Irish, Germans, French and others who are 1st generation Americans? It stands to reason that people who want to keep bringing over relatives want open borders and subsidies for their folks when they get here, so policies more friendly toward immigration, babysitting until everyone in the family has a degree, etc... those would sit well with immigrants or 1st generationers. I would be the same way.

We are all looking for self preservation, somehow the white man is the only one being morally indicted for it. Is it because they are better at it?

Let's see how many minorities refuse the Trump admin tax breaks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for the LBJ quote: You cannot prove Roy Moore touched that girl but most of you say you just know he did, thus you call him a pedophile. With an LBJ quote, you won't say you just know he said it, even though that's much less offensive than being a pedophile. It's just that there's no immediate political scoreboard gain from it so you need proof.

This partisan tribal mentality is troubling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prediction 2024: Rubio wins nom because field is smaller and it's only him and some Breitbart Roy Moore/Chemtrail Kelli/Cernovich goober in the Republican primaries who offends college educated Republicans and many other non-Chris style Republicans. But he can't win the general since the wall keeps too many Mexicans out so Bernie ins utes full on communism and America dies forever

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And posting a Snopes article that leans towards it being more plausible than not is like trying to defend Russian-Trump collusion. While not fully proven, It's more plausible it occurred than didnt.
    It's unproven.

The quote.

That's all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If "that's all", then you shouldn't call it "debunked."
    I said Chucho's post was debunked.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As for the LBJ quote: You cannot prove Roy Moore touched that girl but most of you say you just know he did, thus you call him a pedophile. With an LBJ quote, you won't say you just know he said it, even though that's much less offensive than being a pedophile. It's just that there's no immediate political scoreboard gain from it so you need proof.

This partisan tribal mentality is troubling.
    Aw, you're troubled.

It's unproven.

That's all.

If LBJ had an interview about it like Moore did on Hannity along with all the testimonies, it would be easier for me to make a similar call. Troubling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's unproven.

The quote.

That's all.
    Look the guy might have said it Pavlov and I really want it to be true so don't crush my dreams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would it even matter at this point lol trying to prove the democrats are racist because of some 50 year old comment.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Look the guy might have said it Pavlov and I really want it to be true so don't crush my dreams.
    DMC's tears over "muh Moore" make it even better as will his reaction to this post.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What would it even matter at this point lol trying to prove the democrats are racist because of some 50 year old comment.
    ROBERTBYRDWASINTHEKKKONCEANDHILLARYSAIDNICETHINGSA BOUTHIM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC's tears over "muh Moore" make it even better as will his reaction to this post.
    Hey man the single biggest determinant of whether a guy would vote against Trump in the GOP primaries was education level but that doesn't mean anything about intelligence neither now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ROBERTBYRDWASINTHEKKKONCEANDHILLARYSAIDNICETHINGSA BOUTHIM
    It really was pretty sneaky of them nazi/kkk Dems to put a black guy in charge for eight years to throw people off their racist anti-black ways.

blackguypointstohead.img

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said Chucho's post was debunked.
    You initially knew you were defeated and didn't respond for the better part of an hour.
    When nobody was responding to your posts, you decided to try and bull me, anyways.
    No self control.
    You very clearly equated unproven with debunked. It's there in the transcript as plain as day, bruh.
    As I said before, you bombed, brah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Democrat was racist in 1965 DAMMIT!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My dad wasn't even alive in 1965 lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats founded the KKK.

LBJ was a member of the KKK

Have a good night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Have a good night.
    Good night bro. Sleep tight man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty proud of this post honestly

Prediction 2024: Rubio wins nom because field is smaller and it's only him and some Breitbart Roy Moore/Chemtrail Kelli/Cernovich goober in the Republican primaries who offends college educated Republicans and many other non-Chris style Republicans. But he can't win the general since the wall keeps too many Mexicans out so Bernie ins utes full on communism and America dies forever

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You initially knew you were defeated and didn't respond for the better part of an hour.
    When nobody was responding to your posts, you decided to try and bull me, anyways.
    No self control.
    You very clearly equated unproven with debunked. It's there in the transcript as plain as day, bruh.
    As I said before, you bombed, brah.

Nope.

The story of the quote is unproven.

Chuchos post was debunked as he mischaracterized the Snopes article.

That's all.

You don't read sentences well at all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And you want to save their statues.

lol no. You're getting your old white guys mixed up. They all look the same to you.

Thread Information