Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't joke about Soros. Soros is serious business.
    Bro, read this tomorrow. You ain't even following a train of thought. But then again, I'm sure a hangover will be all the proof you need of your stupidity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Underrated post. And true. That's what needs to happen at this point.

l would start with myself but I'm having too much fun holding the blacks down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro, read this tomorrow. You ain't even following a train of thought. But then again, I'm sure a hangover will be all the proof you need of your stupidity.
    Do you ever read your posts and get embarrassed?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you ever read your posts and get embarrassed?
    I read your posts and I'm almost embarrassed for you. But I just figure you're a low self-esteem, limited intelligence individual; and I thusly don't give it too much mind, tbh. You may as well do something easier on your few remaining brain cells if you're drunk though than taking on me and losing as usual, tbh. Sorry to call it "losing" when you're just mentally handicapped. I only use the term as a way of understanding rather than to denote you offer any sort of challenges.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know about any of that but I read this thread and I get embarrassed for ya myself!

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=269982

That monosylab1k is a real meanie I can see why you hate him so much.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    thread goes to 5 pages immediately overnight which means only one thing...

which also means some poor simp had to stay up all night with Chumpdumper to argue with him. I can't imagine being worse much worse than having to go through that for a night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thread goes to 5 pages immediately overnight which means only one thing...

which also means some poor simp had to stay up all night with Chumpdumper to argue with him. I can't imagine being worse much worse than having to go through that for a night
    Is he like your most hated poster of all time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh look. the board anti racism police officer Chucho is in here spouting white supremacist talking points

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh look. the board anti racism police officer Chucho is in here spouting white supremacist talking points
    Like 10 people took you to task for your continual racismn and hypocrisy. If I'm the Police, you're the Racist Senator, the forum's Maxine Waters...just less manly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Underrated post. And true. That's what needs to happen at this point.

l would start with myself but I'm having too much fun holding the blacks down
    If you do, post the suicide note here. Buck the trend of making pussy suicide vids on FB live.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like 10 people took you to task for your continual racismn and hypocrisy. If I'm the Police, you're the Racist Senator, the forum's Maxine Waters...just less manly.
    man people have been calling me racist since i been here, nothing new to me. its just funny the same people are always posting white supremacist rhetoric like you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    man people have been calling me racist since i been here, nothing new to me. its just funny the same people are always posting white supremacist rhetoric like you.
    They call you racist because you are, Maxine. You calling me a racist is you being you and playing your one note on your world's tiniest violin.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You’ve got to be kidding me OP. White People vote 60/40 republican while minorities vote about 92/8 democrat. In that Alabama election 95% of blacks voted for jones and for obama it was 96 or 97 I believe. Politics in this country have boiled down to racial iden y politics. One party represents the minorities and one is supposed to represent the whites but constantly backstabs them. Some Whites still haven’t figured out the game being played and that’s why the vote is not as lopsided for us. Also doesn’t help that the republicans also don’t seem to understand who their base is and backstab us repeatedly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder how they would have done if Rubio had run like maybe they would have gotten 50% of the Hispanic vote.
    IT would have been interesting to see Rubio run. He would have likely beat HRC as well. You have to think that Rubio, and the rest of the GOP old guard rank and file have to be kicking themselves for not getting a chance to run against that ty of a candidate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soros paid me to put in a hundred posts today so I have to stay. You don't wanna make that guy angry believe me. oh boy!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soros paid me to put in a hundred posts today so I have to stay. You don't wanna make that guy angry believe me. oh boy!
    ing Christ killer better give me a nice Christmas bonus for all my posting.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One party represents the minorities and one is supposed to represent the whites but constantly backstabs them. Some Whites still haven’t figured out the game being played and that’s why the vote is not as lopsided for us. Also doesn’t help that the republicans also don’t seem to understand who their base is and backstab us repeatedly.
    Explain the backstabbing of whites.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both parties are basically historically wealthy families building more wealth, colluding with one another in the process to fleece the regular people out of everything they own.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Explain the backstabbing of whites.
    Reagan amnesty. No wall while controlling house senate and executive. Failed RINO amnesty. Sending our men off to die in frivolous wars. The republican establishment constantly cucks on issues. Tried to sink trump, sank Moore, sabotaging our agenda. I could go on for days.

until trump and Bannon complete the takeover of the party it’s not the party of white people, but it’s tbe only party we’ve got. The democrats aren’t going to look after our interests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reagan amnesty. No wall while controlling house senate and executive. Failed RINO amnesty. Sending our men off to die in frivolous wars. The republican establishment constantly cucks on issues. Tried to sink trump, sank Moore, sabotaging our agenda. I could go on for days.

until trump and Bannon complete the takeover of the party it’s not the party of white people, but it’s tbe only party we’ve got. The democrats aren’t going to look after our interests.
    Also, it’s funny that two posters accuse me of parroting GOP talking points and being brainwashed by their media when I neither am a republican nor consume MSM. Political debates have devolved into both sides accusing the other of being biased while being biased themselves. It’s kind of like putting on your favorite football teams gear and cheering for them just because. I’m surprised that people still support American political parties. Only thing that’s changed is people superficially deny affiliation with the party they support but continue to support them by simply focusing their attacks on the other party and never on the one they secretly support. If we could pull the voting records of some of you disaffected Democrats we’d all get a good laugh. Same with the republican voters but there aren’t as many here.
    i like the part where you said you're not republican

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not my problem you can’t read. It’s not my party but it’s all we’ve got currently. Dem poison kills us quicker, this one buys us time for an antidote.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm a white guy. Some of us are not fearful of minorities taking over and ruining their lives despite living major multi-ethnic large cities.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You mean you’re a white cuck, I wouldn’t call you a guy or a man. You lack basic self preservation instincts. You’re a domesticated numale, you belong on an ant farm.

I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean you’re a white cuck, I wouldn’t call you a guy or a man. You lack basic self preservation instincts. You’re a domesticated numale, you belong on an ant farm.
    Because I live in an urban area and generally get along with the blacks and Hispanics I interact with?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of this has anything to specifically do with white people, and defining these as white issues makes it easier to play the race card in those discussions.

Al Sharpton thanks you.

Thread Information