Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast
    I M Ultimate Badass Quadzilla99's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So in another thread on here. Someone was mocking blacks for always voting Democrat and I made the following post

Blacks don't vote for black Republicans so this doesn't make much sense.

http://www.thestate.com/news/politic...e13900028.html

Republicans lose every single minority group like every single one and it's the minority groups fault for not voting for them.
    Like they even lose Asians lol

https://www.npr.org/2017/04/18/52437...t-polls-showed

I've yet to hear why Asians are stupid and brainwashed and vote for democrats
    Who's handing out money to the Asians?

The highest earning group in the entire country even more than whites

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...sehold-income/

They have the highest levels of Education

https://blogs.voanews.com/all-about-...up-in-america/

And they vote overwhelmingly Democrat
    I don't think they commit much crime either I don't have stats but I'm pretty sure they don't. So all the complaints you guys have about the other races don't apply there
    Instead how about you tell us why Republicans can't win any group but white people. literally no one but white people will vote for republicans. And every single one of the minority groups its their fault they don't vote Republican. But you guys don't need to make any adjustments it's all the Asians, Mexicans, Muslims, Black's, Native Americans, et cetera et cetera fault they don't vote for you. Because they are brainwashed
    Forget about blacks and everyone else voting tribally white people generally always vote Republican and no one gives them any about it. Even in Virginia where Northam beat Gillespie by like 10 points he still lost Whites by 17 points. It's not overwhelming like it is with blacks and Democrats and Asians and Democrats but it's still a huge trend. Even in 2008 I'll bet Obama lost whites handily even while winning a relative landslide.

in Alabama they ran a child molester and still won the white vote by like 50 points
    Literally the only group Republicans can win is white people and they win them even when they run horrible candidates and lose the overall election and no one gives them any at all about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pity post

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You have to wait more than two minutes before trying the pity post routine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whites are the least monolithic voting bloc by race.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So in another thread on here. Someone was mocking blacks for always voting Democrat and I made the following post
    Why can't that be an indictment of blacks just as easily? It's not like every democratic nominee was better for the country than their GOP counterpart.

How do you explain what I posted? Or do you just continue to do like others here and ignore these facts in favor of the blinder/narrative approach?

Let me remind you:

As recently as 2012, studies show that 47 percent of blacks identify as liberal and 45 percent as conservative, but 93 percent voted for the reelection of Barack Obama.

When an entire race of people vote for the same party for decades, you call them either racist redneck bigots or minorities, depending on which party they voted for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Imagine how excited white people would be if they got to vote for a white major party nominee for the first time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whites are the least monolithic voting bloc by race.
    That's true like I said it's not as one sided as with other minority groups. But like in 2008 I'm assuming Obama won like every single minority group like Asians, Native Americans, blacks, Latinos etc by like 50 plus points.

Then I'm pulling numbers out of my ass but let's assume he lost whites by like 20 points. Nothing weird about that? Like what did the whites see that no one else saw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then there are no white democratic voters, even though the party candidates were both white.

This makes no sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why can't that be an indictment of blacks just as easily? It's not like every democratic nominee was better for the country than their GOP counterpart.

How do you explain what I posted? Or do you just continue to do like others here and ignore these facts in favor of the blinder/narrative approach?

Let me remind you:

As recently as 2012, studies show that 47 percent of blacks identify as liberal and 45 percent as conservative, but 93 percent voted for the reelection of Barack Obama.

When an entire race of people vote for the same party for decades, you call them either racist redneck bigots or minorities, depending on which party they voted for.
    You're changing the subject. I am literally saying that people get black all the time for voting Democrat only. Like that's what I'm saying that people do. So I respond by pointing out the whites generally but not to the same degree always vote for republicans and no one gives them .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then there are no white democratic voters, even though the party candidates were both white.

This makes no sense.
    I said three times already it's not nearly to the same degree. I could say it a fourth time if that would be helpful to you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine how excited white people would be if they got to vote for a white major party nominee for the first time.

Pav doing the racist thing. Go Pav go!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's true like I said it's not as one sided as with other minority groups. But like in 2008 I'm assuming Obama won like every single minority group like Asians, Native Americans, blacks, Latinos etc by like 50 plus points.

Then I'm pulling numbers out of my ass but let's assume he lost whites by like 20 points. Nothing weird about that? Like what did the whites see that no one else saw
    McCain won 56-44 vs Obama with whites (not counting Mexicans). Non-white was 86-14 Obama.

http://news.gallup.com/poll/112132/e...oups-2008.aspx

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pav doing the racist thing. Go Pav go!
    Would you not be excited to vote for a white for the first time, Chris?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like in the 90s Republicans used to win Asians

https://www.nytimes.com/elections/20...xit-polls.html

But it's been 21 years since they won any group but white people.

Must be the minorities fault. "Party of personal responsibility" certainly not taking any of the blame

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McCain won 56-44 vs Obama with whites (not counting Mexicans). Non-white was 86-14 Obama.

http://news.gallup.com/poll/112132/e...oups-2008.aspx

So, non-whites are more virulently anti-Republican than whites are pro-Republican.

Got it.

Good thread OP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asian Americans I am pretty sure commit low levels of crime. They assimilate like if you talk to one of them on the phone who grew up here they sound like a white person. Not that that matters but it's a common complaint among some people who don't like foreigners they won't assimilate. They have the highest education levels and the highest achievement in terms of income. Republicans just lost them 79-21 if I'm reading this right

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...toward-n684716

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Chris is just posting random pictures because he's offended by being called white.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asian Americans I am pretty sure commit low levels of crime. They assimilate like if you talk to one of them on the phone who grew up here they sound like a white person. Not that that matters but it's a common complaint among some people who don't like foreigners they won't assimilate. They have the highest education levels and the highest achievement in terms of income. Republicans just lost them 79-21 if I'm reading this right

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-a...toward-n684716

What do white people sound like?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do white people sound like?
    You could argue it's just proper grammar. Either way I was grasping for reasons why Republicans or any group at all wouldn't like them. I can't think of any

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

rofl are you a teenage girl posting this from her IPhone?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Excellent counterpoint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're literally obsessed either race in America based on your posts here do you have any thoughts on this? Any insights at all?

Thread Information