Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

MVP. GOAT. We are all witnesses.
    So someone may have done it before him.

And lol at those stats. Next we'll have : "X player is the 1st player with 18, 6 and with 1:53 left in the 3rd quarter"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will be ahead of Kobe same way he will be ahead of Duncan ...if it doesnt bother you ...
    Reminder: “will” indicates things that have yet to happen. I believe the word you actually wanted to use was “is”.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Reminder: “will” indicates things that have yet to happen. I believe the word you actually wanted to use was “is”.
    No, I meant "willl" as in when Lebron is done playing he will be considered greater than both Kobe and Duncan. He is not done yet ...sure most say he already is ...but I was speaking about the future ...so "will "was the correct usage.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So someone may have done it before him.

And lol at those stats. Next we'll have : "X player is the 1st player with 18, 6 and with 1:53 left in the 3rd quarter"
    come on now how can anyone hate on that stat line?
    Most of the widely comsidered top 5 greatest players have played post 77-78 ...and he is the only one who did it ...
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 03-22-2018 at 09:33 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LA on SAS they would have 20 wins without him. Seriously Harden by a mile -his team wins and wins and wins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I meant "willl" as in when Lebron is done playing he will be considered greater than both Kobe and Duncan. He is not done yet ...sure most say he already is ...but I was speaking about the future ...so "will "was the correct usage.
    So Lebron already is.

Not sure about will though. He could do something stupid and become such an albatross that he would hamstring an organization who has only lost consecutive playoffs once in its storied franchise and cause it to loose five in a row. Never know.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

"I would vote for me," James told The Associated Press. "The body of work, how I'm doing it, what's been happening with our team all year long, how we've got so many injuries and things of that nature, guys in and out, to be able to still keep this thing afloat, I definitely would vote me."

Not an unreasonable take but has there been a more self absorbed and insecure player than LBJ? I know Shaq used to say he’s the most dominant but even Jordan and another narcissist like Kobe always kept it PC when it comes to these type of recognition.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    another narcissist like Kobe always kept it PC when it comes to these type of recognition.
    Kobe guaranteed he was going to lead the Lakers in scoring and be the best player in the league in his rookie season and then didn't even come close to either one that year.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

MVP. GOAT. We are all witnesses.
    Witnesses to the pussification of the league by super teams because of the weak he started years ago.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Witnesses to the pussification of the league by super teams because of the weak he started years ago.
    The pussification of the league started with DK begging Stern for rules changes to help him win and concluded with Kobe being gifted MVPau as a reward for quitting on his team.

We are all witnesses to LeGOAT carrying D-League teams to Finals appearances and rings his whole career.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He has a certain set of skills that would make Lewinsky blush.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden is going to win due to media hype, unfortunately..his team would still be a top 5 seed without him..they were winning by 40 without him the other night

1. LeBron
    2. Aldridge
    3. Davis
    4. Westbrook
    5. Harden

His team is perfectly built around him and they're stacked everywhere..

- Top 3 PG in NBA history at the end of his prime, hungry for a le
    - Top 5 coach in the league, the man who influenced the Warriors, the best team of all-time..Kobe, Nash and many others had their best offensive seasons playing for this coach
    - Best 6th man in the NBA + nice bench
    - Several all-NBA caliber defenders(Tucker, Mbah a Moute, Ariza)
    - Shooters everywhere
    - Top 7-10 C
    - Added Joe Johnson, former All-Star for free
    Last edited by HarlemHeat37; 03-30-2018 at 05:11 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The pussification of the league started with DK begging Stern for rules changes to help him win and concluded with Kobe being gifted MVPau as a reward for quitting on his team.

We are all witnesses to LeGOAT carrying D-League teams to Finals appearances and rings his whole career.
    did you forget about Pedolajuwon, Drexler and Barkley trying to form a super team? I don't know why Rockets fans would have the audacity to mention super teams..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    did you forget about Pedolajuwon, Drexler and Barkley trying to form a super team? I don't know why Rockets fans would have the audacity to mention super teams..
    Your trolling is god awful these days. Your punishment should be kissing roseanne's ass for that take. An old skeleton Rockets team

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your trolling is god awful these days. Your punishment should be kissing roseanne's ass for that take. An old skeleton Rockets team
    I hate this argument, it's so weak, tbh I've seen it on Twitter and other forums..it completely ignores context..

Charles Barkley was 33 years old, Olajuwon was 34 and so was Drexler..who defeated Houston and won the West in 1997 and 1998? The Utah Jazz led by 33-year old Karl Malone and 34-year old John Stockton

Who won the NBA le in those 2 seasons? The Chicago Bulls with 34 year old Jordan, 32-year old Pippen and 36-year old Rodman..

Let's not rewrite history..age is irrelevant when your primary compe ors are the same age..it's not like they were going against a team full of stars in their prime..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I hate this argument, it's so weak, tbh I've seen it on Twitter and other forums..

Charles Barkley was 33 years old, Olajuwon was 34 and so was Drexler..who defeated Houston and won the West in 1997 and 1998? The Utah Jazz led by 33-year old Karl Malone and 34-year old John Stockton

Let's not rewrite history..
    Yeah. The same as 26 year old LeBron, a 26 year old Bosh, and a 29 year old Wade. The exact same.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah. The same as 26 year old LeBron, a 26 year old Bosh, and a 29 year old Wade. The exact same.
    That's irrelevant..they still tried to form a super team in their own era..why is their age relevant when their primary compe ion(Utah and Chicago) had stars in the same age range?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That's irrelevant..they still tried to form a super team in their own era..why is their age relevant when their primary compe ion(Utah and Chicago) had stars in the same age range?
    Lol so now it's "tried to form" . Nevermind the very next season they were all hurt for extended periods of time. Very different from 3 guys in their 20's and their prime. Stay coonin my nig.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol so now it's "tried to form" . Nevermind the very next season they were all hurt for extended periods of time. Very different from 3 guys in their 20's and their prime. Stay coonin my nig.
    Bro..you realize that Barkley, Drexler and Pedo were all ing All-Stars that season?

How is that not a super team? How?! They were all All-Stars..what else can you ask for? No other team in the NBA had 3 All-Stars IIRC..crazy revisionist history here..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Bro..you realize that Barkley, Drexler and Pedo were all ing All-Stars that season?

How is that not a super team? How?! They were all All-Stars..what else can you ask for? No other team in the NBA had that many All-Stars IIRC..
    3 guys on the downside of their careers. in their mid 30's. Surely they had the speed, strength and agility of 20 year olds. Playing like they were back in their prime. I'mma start calling you Coonheat. Ain't nothing Harlem about you my nig.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3 guys on the downside of their careers. in their mid 30's. Surely they had the speed, strength and agility of 20 year olds. Playing like they were back in their prime. I'mma start calling you Coonheat. Ain't nothing Harlem about you my nig.
    They all made the All-Star team and their compe ion was other guys in the same age range in what universe is 3 All-Stars not a super team? keep ignoring all the facts, though, your arguments don't even make any sense, as usual..

And what the are you going on about in the last part of your post?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    They all made the All-Star team and their compe ion was other guys in the same age range in what universe is 3 All-Stars not a super team? keep ignoring all the facts, though, your arguments don't even make any sense, as usual..

And what the are you going on about in the last part of your post?
    What does making the all star team have to do with being past their prime? They were broken down the very next year.

Not even the same as the best player in the league joining two other guys in their primes.
    Last edited by djohn2oo8; 03-30-2018 at 06:02 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

We all need to just appreciate that we're watching the GOAT play right now, tbh.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    - Added Joe Johnson, former All-Star for free
    did you just imply that this was a good move

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Those old s getting together wasn't a super team, it was a colossal failure but it was better than the outright tankjob you guys did to get Duncan.

Thread Information