Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Harden gets plenty of Free throws not sure how that has to do with D'antoni.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Harden gets plenty of Free throws not sure how that has to do with D'antoni.
    No you're right that only has to do with his shameless flopping tbh

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Harden is playing in a Dantoni offense which is notorious for regular season stat padding
    Plus, Frauden has the refs padding his stats for him too with tons of undeserved free throws.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Plus, Frauden has the refs padding his stats for him too with tons of undeserved free throws.
    He doesn't blow the whistle.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    No you're right that only has to do with his shameless flopping tbh
    So why don't they not blow the whistle?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He doesn't blow the whistle.
    He still flops and manufactures contact instead of manning up and playing the right way.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He still flops and manufactures contact instead of manning up and playing the right way.
    So send an email to the league about it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    So send an email to the league about it.
    Or maybe Frauden should stop playing such a made style of basketball. Plenty of players have succeeded throughout the history of the NBA without resorting to his level of shameless flopping.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Or maybe Frauden should stop playing such a made style of basketball. Plenty of players have succeeded throughout the history of the NBA without resorting to his level of shameless flopping.
    You're the one ing about it and doing nothing about it. If it bothers you so much then voice your concerns to the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bull people called vlade a flopper on the Lakers ...sane with Fisher. Manu was also called crafty, so take off the homer. glasses.
    I do agree media narrative is a strong aspect of this bull award but i think both guys will have one ...
    Harden incorporating Paul while still putting up numbers bitg whenbhe was hurt and now he is back...
    Janes carrying a injury depleted Cavs .. with a career type year in his 15th season
    The hate for vlads flopping grew exponentially when he joined the Kings and was going head to head against the Kobe Shaq Lakers. Fans always hated it. But when going against the Lakers, the media jumped on board.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So why don't they not blow the whistle?
    The flopping is just like Manu ...it just detracts away from some great skill ...cuz like Manu he doesnt need it to get calls.But thats on ref not Harden.
    Harden has handles, his hesitaion and step back moves are crazy good. yes he is frustrating to watch but his, fellow players recognize how good he is.And he is just taking advantage of current rules.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    If the rules and officiating allows for a player to take advantage, then more power to him. Until the rules or officiating changes, exploit that . Pop was a genius for hack a Shaq strategy even though that's not "playing the right way" because it exploited a faulty rulebook. Oh but consensus opinion on these boards was to criticize Shaq and DeAndre and Dwight and say learn how to shoot free throws.

Reggie Miller with the leg kick on jumpers to get a shooting foul, Durant with the swim move into a jumper when defenders had their arms out. Cry, whine, sob. "Nat's not pwaying na wight way." that. Exploit that . Why the would any player, including Harden, not exploit the rules and officiating if it's to their advantage to do so?

Fans just ing because it isn't "playing the right way" or isn't "pretty basketball." Wtf?! ing about flopping. ing about too many three pointers. ing about officiating. ing about rules. Go tell LeBron to stop traveling because that's not playing the right way. Go about about Blake lowering his shoulder to clear his defender and go up for a dunk when he's under the rim even though that should be a charge and it's never called.

Nothing to see here. es be ing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If the rules and officiating allows for a player to take advantage, then more power to him. Until the rules or officiating changes, exploit that . Pop was a genius for hack a Shaq strategy even though that's not "playing the right way" because it exploited a faulty rulebook. Oh but consensus opinion on these boards was to criticize Shaq and DeAndre and Dwight and say learn how to shoot free throws.

Reggie Miller with the leg kick on jumpers to get a shooting foul, Durant with the swim move into a jumper when defenders had their arms out. Cry, whine, sob. "Nat's not pwaying na wight way." that. Exploit that . Why the would any player, including Harden, not exploit the rules and officiating if it's to their advantage to do so?

Fans just ing because it isn't "playing the right way" or isn't "pretty basketball." Wtf?! ing about flopping. ing about too many three pointers. ing about officiating. ing about rules. Go tell LeBron to stop traveling because that's not playing the right way. Go about about Blake lowering his shoulder to clear his defender and go up for a dunk when he's under the rim even though that should be a charge and it's never called.

agreed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I would say that's an accurate description of you.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Lol from a guy who cries someone on the internet is being mean to him...

Also there's no reason to be a ing asshole if someone has a different view then yours.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi for 2019 (and should have won 2017, obviously)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For about 2 weeks? How did it make Melo look?
    D'antoni's offense is especially good at inflating the numbers of pick and roll ball handlers (Nash, Harden, Lin) and pick and roll screeners (Stoudamire, Capela). Melo doesn't fit any of these molds.

Relax, if Houston finishes 1st in the West then Harden is getting it without a doubt; but there's still no need to deny that playing for D'antoni inflates the stats of individual players, just as playing for Popovich deflates them. Harden on the Spurs would probably be averaging 24 ppg with 7 apg on 30 mpg.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    sons whoever says frauden should just quit watching basketball tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    D'antoni's offense is especially good at inflating the numbers of pick and roll ball handlers (Nash, Harden, Lin) and pick and roll screeners (Stoudamire, Capela). Melo doesn't fit any of these molds.

Relax, if Houston finishes 1st in the West then Harden is getting it without a doubt; but there's still no need to deny that playing for D'antoni inflates the stats of individual players, just as playing for Popovich deflates them. Harden on the Spurs would probably be averaging 24 ppg with 7 apg on 30 mpg.
    Hardens stats in 2015 we’re still otherworldly before D’Antoni. That was also the year they went to the WCF

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hardens stats in 2015 we’re still otherworldly before D’Antoni. That was also the year they went to the WCF
    Yeah, but they got better once D'antoni got there or not? Nobody is saying Harden isn't great, probably a top 5 player on the World. I'm just saying that when D'antoni is successfil implementing his system the stats of players get inflated.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    son if this is reffed normally he isn't doing . Just step back 3s and jumping into players for FTs while not being able to defend a chair. For s sake this isn't basketball, and not playoff winning basketball, he is always choking in the playoffs.
    His game is ugly from a team efficiency, aesthetically and morally pov .. disgusting tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, but they got better once D'antoni got there or not? Nobody is saying Harden isn't great, probably a top 5 player on the World. I'm just saying that when D'antoni is successfil implementing his system the stats of players get inflated.
    son these s don't even watch games any more, they're just checking box scores smh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi for 2019 (and should have won 2017, obviously)
    probably not ...but his time may be coming ...soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seems like lecuck pr machine is doing its work already with the narrative

they say hardens stats are inflated, yeh but look at team record then..u cant deny it that his stats back it up with the team record which is what? best or 2nd best record atm?

he runner up twice, u wont get it the first time cause they think its a fluke season, he backed it up 2nd season but ppl still wont give it to him cause of some other player with fluke year, then 3rd year in a row his still putting up big numbers...he is in the peak of his career yet ppl keep on saying about it, mvp is a rs award anyway who cares what happens in the playoffs, let alone what his inefficiency game whether its no defense and ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably not ...but his time may be coming ...soon.
    Probably not what? If you think he can't be MVP next season, yet "his time is coming soon," you just contradicted yourself.

Thread Information