Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MVParker just carried Kiwi to a win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    son if this is reffed normally he isn't doing . Just step back 3s and jumping into players for FTs while not being able to defend a chair. For s sake this isn't basketball, and not playoff winning basketball, he is always choking in the playoffs.
    His game is ugly from a team efficiency, aesthetically and morally pov .. disgusting tbh.
    steve nash and curry play no lick of n defense, and they both won b2b mvp
    why should the criteria change for harden?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    probably not ...but his time may be coming ...soon.
    he win it in a clipper jersey....and the sperms will be thinkn why they let him go for nothing after pissing the last 3years surrounding him with

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bin Harden. Should have won it last year too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    steve nash and curry play no lick of n defense, and they both won b2b mvp
    why should the criteria change for harden?
    because they shouldn't have won tbh ... but lol merica,"everybody gets trophies" mentality -> "we got a narrative for each player" marketing for this mentality -> "20 players top 5" per marketing .. what a nation of emasculated sissies tbh, these s can't man the up and accept reality, always needing a story, just a bunch of brainwashed pussies.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Probably not what? If you think he can't be MVP next season, yet "his time is coming soon," you just contradicted yourself.
    No not next year but maybe soon (next 3 years)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    kuzma ting on harden 16 pts 6/6 fg 4/4 3fg with 2 mins left in the first quarter

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    cp3 leaves the game, rockets lost by double digits to the lakers. yeah, harden isn't winning this mvp.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    foodstamp mvp tbh, lol 11 free throws in the 4th, all by initiating contact with s getting screened into him. today's nba real talk this got would lose half his teeth playing like this 25 year ago and also nobody would rate this loser .. smh.. chucking 3s and jumping into people .. this is what it's come to

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    foodstamp mvp tbh, lol 11 free throws in the 4th, all by initiating contact with s getting screened into him. today's nba real talk this got would lose half his teeth playing like this 25 year ago and also nobody would rate this loser .. smh.. chucking 3s and jumping into people .. this is what it's come to
    troofbombs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    son I went from seeing the late 80s and early 90s playoff series to getting this .. that's like going from a stunning young wife to paying $5 for a blowjob from a toothless 60 year old crack smoking hooker .. of course I'm bitter tbh, the NBA destroyed the game imo with the today's selective rules

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    son I went from seeing the late 80s and early 90s playoff series to getting this .. that's like going from a stunning young wife to paying $5 for a blowjob from a toothless 60 year old crack smoking hooker .. of course I'm bitter tbh, the NBA destroyed the game imo with the today's selective rules

agree btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The flopping is just like Manu...it just detracts away from some great skill ...cuz like Manu he doesnt need it to get calls.But thats on ref not Harden.
    Harden has handles, his hesitaion and step back moves are crazy good. yes he is frustrating to watch but his, fellow players recognize how good he is.And he is just taking advantage of current rules.
    That's not true. Manu sells contact that exists, specially on charges. Harden comes up with a bunch of different tactics to get cheap fouls, like grabbing the defender's arm and make it seem like he is the one getting fouled.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That's not true. Manu sells contact that exists, specially on charges. Harden comes up with a bunch of different tactics to get cheap fouls, like grabbing the defender's arm and make it seem like he is the one getting fouled.
    No he's right, Harden learned from the best and you also over exaggerate his flopping. All he does is catches the defender with his hands in the cookie jar and immediately moves through them in shooting motion to sell it. Manu on the other hand...well he flopped...a lot.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Laker fan...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No he's right, Harden learned from the best and you also over exaggerate his flopping. All he does is catches the defender with his hands in the cookie jar and immediately moves through them in shooting motion to sell it. Manu on the other hand...well he flopped...a lot.

Thanks for putting a video to exeplify what I was saying about Manu selling contact that exists.

Here's an example of what I say about Harden pulling cheap tricks:

When have you ever seen Manu pull that ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    MVPs don't get humiliated by Lonzo Bust and Austin Rivers. They just don't. If LeGOAT doesn't win, it's a travesty.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    how can y’all allow 2 lottery teams on yo mouth b2b

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    MVPs don't get humiliated by Lonzo Bust and Austin Rivers. They just don't. If LeGOAT doesn't win, it's a travesty.
    Harden will win it as long as we keep winning.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    how can y’all allow 2 lottery teams on yo mouth b2b
    LOL, our top 3 defenders are injured you bas .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wont lie the,game against the Lakers was frustrating as with at least 7-8 bull Fts but ...
    still maintain thats on the refs.
    same as Lebron travels or State's illegal screens.
    if they dont call it smart to use it, if winning is ultimate goal.

As for Rox these latest injuries or a byproduct of running up scores leaving in starters like in the blowout at Staples ...
    Dantoni is a offensive genius but plays his starters to much...Spurs rox in playoffs should be fun though...
    Btw ... lol state moving back in to 1st with no steph, draymond or livingston for huge stretches ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron imo. He has been playing short handed relying on scrubs like Calderon and the corpse of wade and still has the Cavs calling after their slow start. They have no defensive presence in the middle and they lost their star PG and Thomas hasnt even played yet. Harden is close but to me it's def LeBron at this point. Probably knows he has no chance against GSW so he is gona start playing for the MVP to bolster his resume tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron imo. He has been playing short handed relying on scrubs like Calderon and the corpse of wade and still has the Cavs calling after their slow start. They have no defensive presence in the middle and they lost their star PG and Thomas hasnt even played yet. Harden is close but to me it's def LeBron at this point. Probably knows he has no chance against GSW so he is gona start playing for the MVP to bolster his resume tbh
    I agree but Harden has a case ...
    if i was voting as media member it would be LeBrin and Durant is actially entering the convo tbh ...
    as a fan and an asshole i hope Harden wins.
    1. So it further devalues an award that has become a joke...
    2. The butthurt it causes lebron stans and some analytic nerds (some argue Bron others Beard)
    3. the butthurt it causes The Leonard is the best 2way player congregational ...i actually like Kiwi but niccas get so mad when i speak truth that he maybe the 3rd best SF ...so how he ginna win MVP?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree but Harden has a case ...
    if i was voting as media member it would be LeBrin and Durant is actially entering the convo tbh ...
    as a fan and an asshole i hope Harden wins.
    1. So it further devalues an award that has become a joke...
    2. The butthurt it causes lebron stans and some analytic nerds (some argue Bron others Beard)
    3. the butthurt it causes The Leonard is the best 2way player congregational ...i actually like Kiwi but niccas get so mad when i speak truth that he maybe the 3rd best SF ...so how he ginna win MVP?
    its a 2 way race right now imo. lebron and durant. unlike harden, durant has been flying under the radar this year, especially defensively. harden is a one trick phony.

Thread Information