Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    We literally broke your country / Berlin in half

And the that was prosperous was thanks to USA, . But you keep praising your Russian slave masters
    yet here we are 75 years later richer and living better then you villagers keep reaching.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    yet here we are 75 years later richer and living better then you villagers keep reaching.
    Keep taking in Muslims and see if that holds.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Keep taking in Muslims and see if that holds.
    tbh taking in the syrians was a big mistake (which everybody saw ) but besides that you should get more informed son. The most immigrants in Germany are white (eastern europeans, russians, italians, spaniards recently) .. nobody talks about them but they are doing good and are fitting in without problems, speaking the language, doing the less fancy jobs, etc. Meanwhile y'all boys are in vicious cycle of BLM/safe space/mexicans/liberals on one side and maga/drone 'em/rednecks on the other .... so we're ok and set for future while you're ed short and long term. real talk son

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    tbh taking in the syrians was a big mistake (which everybody saw ) but besides that you should get more informed son. The most immigrants in Germany are white (eastern europeans, russians, italians, spaniards recently) .. nobody talks about them but they are doing good and are fitting in without problems, speaking the language, doing the less fancy jobs, etc. Meanwhile y'all boys are in vicious cycle of BLM/safe space/mexicans/liberals on one side and maga/drone 'em/rednecks on the other .... so we're ok and set for future while you're ed short and long term. real talk son
    Yea, Merkel gonna lead you to the promised land.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Son if I go to Germany with my Euro passport how many years do I have to live there so I can get Nazi nationality?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Son if I go to Germany with my Euro passport how many years do I have to live there so I can get Nazi nationality?
    8 but can be less. This is if you weren't born here and don't have a direct german ancestor.
    see here tbh: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nationality_law

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Yea, Merkel gonna lead you to the promised land.
    son at this point I would take a blindfolded wildboar over tramp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    I'm a Euro cuck
    ALPHA TRUMP

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    I thought this might be a trick of the camera perhaps. But damn, Trump is more Alpha on the extended cut!

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    massive corruption
    investment in obsolete industries
    creationists in science
    whole cabinet makes sarah palin look professional
    getting outplayed by putin per par
    getting disrespected by gots like macron
    chestthumping on tv
    not fit to run a glamour tv
    tan his face out of insecurity

that's some weird definitions for alpha tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    massive corruption
    investment in obsolete industries
    creationists in science
    whole cabinet makes sarah palin look professional
    getting outplayed by putin per par
    getting disrespected by gots like macron
    chestthumping on tv
    not fit to run a glamour tv
    tan his face out of insecurity

that's some weird definitions for alpha tbh
    You sound like a piddly butthurt liberal, tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    8 but can be less. This is if you weren't born here and don't have a direct german ancestor.
    see here tbh: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_nationality_law

"The spouse of a German citizen may be naturalised after 3 years of continual residency in Germany. The marriage must have persisted for at least 2 years."

I would probably take that one tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    That little had to use two hands even after going in for the sneak attack.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    That little had to use two hands even after going in for the sneak attack.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    dfens

There, there.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

if you think I'm a fan of maricon or anti america

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    "The spouse of a German citizen may be naturalised after 3 years of continual residency in Germany. The marriage must have persisted for at least 2 years."

I would probably take that one tbh
    son if that's how you want in tbh ... but it's bound to get changed, many refugees are getting married to whales for citizenship and it's gotten in the news, so tbh I'd expect some changes.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    tbh it's truly sad when a pussy whipped got like maricon is still a clearly superior leader to trump .. tbh besides afrikan holes I don't think there is a country with a less prepared and worthy leader. Honestly. Y'all boys really ed this one up tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    son if that's how you want in tbh ... but it's bound to get changed, many refugees are getting married to whales for citizenship and it's gotten in the news, so tbh I'd expect some changes.
    Well that seems unfair because it looks like a win-win situation fwiw. Immigrants get the citizenship and fatties get the D.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    tbh it's truly sad when a pussy whipped got like maricon is still a clearly superior leader to trump .. tbh besides afrikan holes I don't think there is a country with a less prepared and worthy leader. Honestly. Y'all boys really ed this one up tbh.
    Rent free.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    schticks from 3 years ago always backwards tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Well that seems unfair because it looks like a win-win situation fwiw. Immigrants get the citizenship and fatties get the D.
    tbh you do have a point.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    schticks from 3 years ago always backwards tbh.
    What do you want me to say? Not too much differentiation from an SJW throwing a tantrum. Trump is miles ahead of Obama/Bush.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    What do you want me to say? Not too much differentiation from an SJW throwing a tantrum. Trump is miles ahead of Obama/Bush.
    son you're trying way to hard, throwing out more old bait buzzwords than a junior marketing assistant in hot water

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    son you're trying way to hard, throwing out more old bait buzzwords than a junior marketing assistant in hot water
    You're a snowflake, son. Don't cry like a if you don't like it.

Thread Information