Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And you don't know what acceleration is, despite it being centuries-old fact. How can you be trusted? Should I ask underage Pinoy s?
    Dude, what do sprinters do once the gun goes off, well? EVERYONE accelerates in a sprints, this is news?

Dummy, what was underage over there, well?

Stupid, do you really think some kid can run a 20.00, well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have no doubts ya ran a 20....but it was....24, 25 ish. Not 20. anything, ok? Middle school kids can't run a 20...point...ok?

A HS kid running sub 21.00 will have schools recruiting him. Who did you talk with? A middle school kid running a sub 21.00 is HUGE.

You actually don't get just how massive the difference between 20.00 and 20.90 even is. So why say 20.00 at all?

You lied then found out just how damn stupid it was trying to sell a 20.00 for some kid.

Yes...I get the difference between 20.00 and 20.9. As I said, I just remember it was 20 something. But for all I know it could have been a 19.9. It was a long time ago but I think it was closer to 20.00 than 21.00 or 19.00.

I don't give a if you believe me or not. You seem really bitter about it.

Here...

I formally apologize to Avante for running what seems to be an outstanding 200m when I was in middle school.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes...I get the difference between 20.00 and 20.9. As I said, I just remember it was 20 something. But for all I know it could have been a 19.9. It was a long time ago but I think it was closer to 20.00 than 21.00 or 19.00.

I don't give a if you believe me or not. You seem really bitter about it.

Here...

I formally apologize to Avante for running what seems to be an outstanding 200m when I was in middle school.
    Watch this....

So what year did this happen? You won't tell me because it never happened. I will not get a year because you know I can find things, I will never find your 20.00 because it doesn't exist? I won't see anything sub 21.00 even.

What year?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    My God people, just how damn dumb are you? OLYMPIC sprinters run 20.00.....ok?

Then ya wonder why I poke fun at ya little s, sheesh~~~~~~~~

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Watch this....

So what year did this happen? You won't tell me because it never happened. I will not get a year because you know I can find things, I will never find your 20.00 because it doesn't exist? I won't see anything sub 21.00 even.

What year?
    I've told you multiple times. Go back and look. Or don't. I don't care.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I've told you multiple times. Go back and look. Or don't. I don't care.
    Here's what you have never figured out....

Any coach with a kid running 21ish in middle school is letting everyone know about his success as a coach. He's talking to college coachs, the media, your parents, ok guy? It could never be.....I really don't know if it was 20.00 or 20.90, ok? Anything around 21.00 is huge for a kid that age something you don't appear to understand at all.

Dude, why play this silly ? Kids middle school age cannot run a sub 21,00, ok? And anything sub 22.00 is big. You trying to....well it might have been 19.9 or 20.9, tells you you're either dumber than a rock or a ing liar, now there is a real debate.

You ran a 24, 25ish guy, but since ya know...0.....about sprinting that 20-4 has ya confused, or just a flat out lie.

Trust me dummy no coach is letting a 20. anything sprinter alone, ok? Simply common sense.

you..so what did I run coach?
    coach....ah....20,00. That breaks the HS record, and totally destroys the Middle School record.
    you...wow, really?
    coach...yep, really. Ok, get ready for the 4x4 relay.

Dude, come on guy, just how damn stupid are you? So nobody else saw it, your compe ion didn't say about it? So nobody.....this kid today ran a 20.00 200m, that's faster than Roy Martin's record.

Then ya wonder why I feel so damn superior here.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-01-2018 at 08:01 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's what you have never figured out....

Any coach with a kid running 21ish in middle school is letting everyone know about his success as a coach. He's talking to college coachs, the media, your parents, ok guy? It could never be.....I really don't know if it was 20.00 or 20.90, ok? Anything around 21.00 is huge for a kid that age something you don't appear to understand at all.

Dude, why play this silly ? Kids middle school age cannot run a sub 21,00, ok? And anything sub 22.00 is big. You trying to....well he might have been 19.9 or 20.9, tells you you're either dumber than a rock or a ing liar, now there is a real debate.

You ran a 24, 25ish guy, but since ya know...0.....about sprinting that 20-4 has ya confused, or just a flat out lie.

Trust me dummy no coach is letting a 20. anything sprinter alone, ok? Simply common sense.
    this is the last time I'll explain it to you. I didn't even have a track coach. It was some other kid's dad. Go find the original conversation.

And it it was certainly 20.something. You only have to look at my Avatar.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    this is the last time I'll explain it to you. I didn't even have a track coach. It was some other kid's dad. Go find the original conversation.

And it it was certainly 20.something. You only have to look at my Avatar.
    Dude, some other kids dad timed this 20.00............hahahahahaha~~~~~~~ You could run faster than Bob Hayes without a sprint coach hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, do you honestly believe you were faster than OLYMPIC caliber sprinters while in middle school? Well?

If the dad owned a stop watch then he must know track, so he timed a 20 something but said nothing about ...WOW~~~~~~

You really don't get what any of this is really about at all do you? Why ignore all that stuff I have showed you about what a 20l.00 actually is? Dude...20.00....won the 72 Olympiics. There are NATIONS out there where their NATIONAL RECORD isn't that fast...........ok?

Dude, of the billions and billions of Chinese that have walked this earth none of them has ever ran a 200m as fast as a 20.00........ok? No kid who has ever ran track in Texas history has ran as fast as a 20.00....ok?

Wow~~~

Men[edit]

Event Record Athlete Date Meet Place Ref
    100 y 9.43+ (-0.4 m/s) Su Bingtian 17 June 2014 Golden e Ostrava Ostrava, Czech Republic
    100 m 9.99 (+1.5 m/s) Su Bingtian 30 May 2015 Prefontaine Classic Eugene, United States [1]
    9.99 (−0.4 m/s) 23 August 2015 World Championships Beijing, China [2]
    150 m (bend) 15.90 (-0.9 m/s) Zhang Ruixuan 11 February 2017 Nitro Athletics Round 3 Melbourne, Australia [3]
    200 m 20.20 (−0.2 m/s) Xie Zhenye 5 September 2017 National Games Tianjin, China

, you'd hold the Chinese NATIONAL RECORD.

Dude, cool the bull it's ing stupid, ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 02-01-2018 at 08:20 PM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dude, some other kids dad timed this 20.00............hahahahahaha~~~~~~~ You could run faster than Bob Hayes without a sprint coach hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dude, do you honestly believe you were faster than OLYMPIC caliber sprinters while in middle school? Well?

If the dad owned a stop watch then he must know track, so he timed a 20 something but said nothing about ...WOW~~~~~~

You really don't get what any of this is really about at all do you? Why ignore all that stuff I have showed you about what a 20l.00 actually is? Dude...20.00....won the 72 Olympiics. There are NATIONS out there where their NATIONAL RECORD isn't that fast...........ok?

Dude, of the billions and billions of Chinese that have walked this earth none of them has ever ran a 200m as fast as a 20.00........ok? No kid who has ever ran track in Texas history has ran as fast as a 20.00....ok?

Wow~~~

Men[edit]

Event Record Athlete Date Meet Place Ref
    100 y 9.43+ (-0.4 m/s) Su Bingtian 17 June 2014 Golden e Ostrava Ostrava, Czech Republic
    100 m 9.99 (+1.5 m/s) Su Bingtian 30 May 2015 Prefontaine Classic Eugene, United States [1]
    9.99 (−0.4 m/s) 23 August 2015 World Championships Beijing, China [2]
    150 m (bend) 15.90 (-0.9 m/s) Zhang Ruixuan 11 February 2017 Nitro Athletics Round 3 Melbourne, Australia [3]
    200 m 20.20 (−0.2 m/s) Xie Zhenye 5 September 2017 National Games Tianjin, China

, you'd hold the Chinese NATIONAL RECORD.

Dude, cool the bull it's ing stupid, ok?
    Dummy, just give it up already.

Stupid, accept he's a legend and an expert.

Got it?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Got this on my list but won't watch for a while.

Altered Carbon just came out. Looks interesting.

The guy from The Killing is the main dude.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dummy, just give it up already.

Stupid, accept he's a legend and an expert.

Got it?
    Dude, for you to believe some middle school kid is faster than every Chinamen who ever lived says it all about just how damn dumb you really are.

And, have you ever seen the guy try and talk sprinting, he knows nothing.

Watch this....

Hey SFS talk to me about those two sets of brothers out of Texas HS's that held the HS record in the 4x1 relay, ok?

Watch how this gets ignored.

Hey SFS, fill in these lanes with sprinters out of TCU, ok?

lane

Everyone of them ran a sub10.00, no other school anywhere close to that, yep...amazing.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

The books were great.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    We all get the troll, but acing like a total idiot trying to troll, ha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who reading this doesn't understand the difference between middle school athletes and world class athletes? This really has to be explained? Wow~~~

World class sprinters will be in their early 20's*** into their early 30's, we never NEVER see them in those middle school years.....honest. And ALL these world class cats are far faster AFTER their middle school years.......honest.

To watch you guys not understanding this is painful, how could anyone not know this?

*** we have seen a few HS kids star, but never middle school.
    Last edited by Avante; 02-02-2018 at 10:17 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Nice. This is the first time I've heard of it on Netflix. Will definitely watch this.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The books were great.
    Which books? Altered Carbon was based on books?

That's very interesting. I watched the first episode last night and was intrigued. The books are always better so thanks for the heads up.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Which books? Altered Carbon was based on books?

That's very interesting. I watched the first episode last night and was intrigued. The books are always better so thanks for the heads up.
    https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/...Altered_Carbon

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thanks for the site. I often find myself wanting to read something but dont know where to look for good advice on books.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

The books were great.
    Glad this was brought up. I started the 1st book on Friday and should finish today. Excellent. One of the best scifi I've read in a long time. Looking forward to the other books.
    Probably won't touch the Netflix series until I'm done.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Saw the first episode of Wormwood and got bored so quickly.

I don’t like the format they used. It’s basically a do entary with a few re-enactments thrown in. Quit it before I wasted anymore of my time.

Also started Altered Carbon, that one, I liked.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    I actually like the series after being unsure about the do entary/docudrama format -- but it's the best of those I've ever seen from an artistic standpoint. Altered Carbon looks too networky but I'm sure I'll give it a shot at some point; Wormwood is the kind of different content I expect from streaming services.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I actually like the series after being unsure about the do entary/docudrama format -- but it's the best of those I've ever seen from an artistic standpoint. Altered Carbon looks too networky but I'm sure I'll give it a shot at some point; Wormwood is the kind of different content I expect from streaming services.
    Some critic likened the Altered Carbon series to the remake of Blade Runner and I can see that. It's very action oriented from the get go and the characters are interesting. Even the one offs are cool. You should definitely check it out.

Thread Information