<bang> Rudy Gay hurt

<swoop> Danny Green hurt

"I'm a genius!"

SMDH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course... he rested everyone and lost Kyle in that OKC game too,

<step on your foot in the paint> <bang> <twist knee> lucky it was only a grade 1 mcl sprain and he's 24 years young.

-----------------------

Outside of the trolling. This season has been uncharacteristic with all these injuries. but if they get them now and not in the playoffs, one can hope.

Last season they were all in good health for most of the season (except that GAsol hand surgery, but he came back on schedule and without minutes management, looking real good righ away)...

Anyways, healthy all season, but come the playoffs kaput. one by one, the people's of middle earth started falling... and all that jazz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's odd that Pop is using Danny like a bar of soap when Kawhi sat out after looking fine two days ago. Unlike Leonard, Green clearly needs to rest and get this injury healed up. The team can't afford to lose Danny to a long-term injury.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man, was this team on the Madden cover and I didn't know it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is not trolling son... he needs to get over himself and stop trying to control things he can't control. You can't control injuries.

Also this bull of saying Kawhi's not going to play 30 mins before the game is a big you to the fans that spend their hard earned money to go watch the team's star...

For a person that talks so much about character and integrity, he needs to step up his own game, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the most overrated basketball trends/shticks of the era that this organization and its coach have popularized..

Fact is a lot of this injury is down to luck and genetics and can't be prevented by micromanaging.. ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is not trolling son... he needs to get over himself and stop trying to control things he can't control. You can't control injuries.

Also this bull of saying Kawhi's not going to play 30 mins before the game is a big you to the fans that spend their hard earned money to go watch the team's star...

For a person that talks so much about character and integrity, he needs to step up his own game, tbh...
    Truth bombs, but the media will keep eating that up Pop for president! he’s a genius

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's odd that Pop is using Danny like a bar of soap when Kawhi sat out after looking fine two days ago. Unlike Leonard, Green clearly needs to rest and get this injury healed up. The team can't afford to lose Danny to a long-term injury.
    Exactly. What the is pop thinking, every game I see Danny limping around with his groin injury yet low and behold pop throws him out there like he hates him.

I don't get Pop and his bull ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already hesitant to buy tix for the Philly game since its a back to back... talk about ruining the product, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have been bottom 5 in games lost to injuries the last couple of seasons, despite having an old main rotation.

Pop's doing fine resting people and finding minutes for other players. He's got a deep and talented bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop has run his course. He needs to retire.

I keep telling yall, it's just shtick now, not real coaching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Already hesitant to buy tix for the Philly game since its a back to back... talk about ruining the product, tbh...
    Don't. I can guarantee a good portion of the team will miss that game with the other half missing the second Knicks game.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker needs a damn rest after covering up the 250 pound of Aussie lard's

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stopped going to Blazers games because of that. Gotta love pop throwing that quote of saying rich people don’t need that much money but he’s here wasting peoples bank accounts with the resting schtick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have been bottom 5 in games lost to injuries the last couple of seasons, despite having an old main rotation.

Pop's doing fine resting people and finding minutes for other players. He's got a deep and talented bench.
    This bench isn't deep nor talented. They have 9 1/2 NBA caliber players on the roster, with at least one of those players out a game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut up already, we’re winning and injuries happen. He’s trying to persevere a career. Just because you want to see a player doesn’t mean they should play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a more serious note....

This isn't Pop's fault It's Drunkford's for depending on 35+yr old s to stay healthy, and then buying cheap injury prone players like Rudy because he completely ed up free agency with 12:01am deals. Not to mention Kawhi has never made it thru a whole season without an injury.

This is just a mess of a roster. A 31yr old Danny max extension isn't out of the realm....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This bench isn't deep nor talented. They have 9 1/2 NBA caliber players on the roster, with at least one of those players out a game.
    So the most important part of that post still holds up then. Bottom 5.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parker needs a damn rest after covering up the 250 pound of Aussie lard's
    Porker can retire that fat POS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This isn't Pop's fault It's Drunkford's for depending on 35+yr old s to stay healthy, and then buying cheap injury prone players like Rudy because he completely ed up free agency with 12:01am deals. Not to mention Kawhi has never played made it thru a whole season without an injury.
    thinking RC is in charge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    14 players averaging at least 10 minutes per game on a winning team isn't deep? OK.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This isn't Pop's fault It's Drunkford's for depending on 35+yr old s to stay healthy, and then buying cheap injury prone players like Rudy because he completely ed up free agency with 12:01am deals. Not to mention Kawhi has never played made it thru a whole season without an injury.
    Everybody is getting hurt now, young, old... Anderson, Danny, Kawhi is 26(?)... just stop trying to control what you can't control. Play your best players, and if somebody gets hurt, they get hurt. Part of the game, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop loses either way. He rests players dumb s complain. If he were to play Kawhi every game and Kawhi got hurt, well dumb s also complain.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porker can retire that fat POS.
    35 year old outplaying your favorite player. Couldn't be me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking RC is in charge.
    He's in charge of the wheel while intoxicated. That's for sure.

Thread Information