Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Hope this thread doesn't stall here. I find it hilarious and hope it continues tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    James franco gets accused, accuser then deletes it, now he's being accused of "sexually exploitive behavior" https://www.thewrap.com/james-franco...avior-5-women/. The only actual contact with any of these women occurred when they were dating. You're life can now be ruined for literally nothing, and a pissed off ex.
    most are the same. i've known a few through my life who were downright liars because they were upset over this and that and then bam here comes the accusations only the be found to be all lies.

there's victims out there for sure but there's also snakes in the grass as well and plenty of them too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    OP just blew my mind IMO, tbh

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Lol that was sarcasm

I am a white guy
    Sarcasm doesn't exactly bleed through on this point from someone like you, tbh.

To be clear I have never once whined about people having "white privilege". I find that whole line of arguing cringy tbh and so thats just Derptacular Derptaculating there
    Triggered, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sarcasm doesn't exactly bleed through on this point from someone like you, tbh

Triggered, tbh.
    What are your opinions on today's modern women and how to fix what's wrong with them?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OP just blew my mind IMO, tbh
    Yes, the "women ain't nothing but dumpsters" portion was especially eloquent and insightful I thought. It's a shame women by and large have been driven off the Club over the years because they could learn a lot here

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    No I just get irritated when I see comments like these. Reminds me of spoiled brats. Sorry if I went a little m>s there

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    What are your opinions on today's modern women and how to fix what's wrong with them?
    I'm not going to paint all modern women with a broad brush. But if we're talking about regarding the OP substantively, I've done that, whereas you haven't.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm not going to paint all modern women with a broad brush. But if we're talking about regarding the OP substantively, I've done that, whereas you haven't.
    I'm just here to learn tbh

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I'm just here to learn tbh
    Good luck with that.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    No I just get irritated when I see comments like these. Reminds me of spoiled brats. Sorry if I went a little m>s there
    rofl sup lakaluva?

didn't know you were using this account too imo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Originally Posted by Mark Celibate
    rofl sup lakaluva?

didn't know you were using this account too imo
    Lose track of multiAlts?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thankfully this Violet Paley did not play the rape card. Nonetheless read on:

Violet Paley, 23, told The Times that when she met Franco in early 2016 she was eager to become a filmmaker and that he had been willing to give her notes on her script.
    They had begun a romantic relationship when she said he pressured her into performing oral sex on him — an act she'd never done with him at that point — while sitting in her car.
    "I was talking to him, all of a sudden his penis was out," said Paley. "I got really nervous, and I said, 'Can we do this later?' He was kind of nudging my head down, and I just didn't want him to hate me, so I did it."
    She began to perform the sex act, but was uncomfortable. To extricate herself from the situation, she told Franco she spotted someone near the car.
    Franco's attorney, Plonsker, denied Paley's allegations, calling them "not accurate."
    Later, Paley said, she and Franco advanced their consensual sexual relationship.

Points to the chick for telling some truth, but I mean for f's sake look how far she let him go. Now she is tweeting Franco, calling him out. And I am not a Franco fan at all.
    The Francofiles

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Lose track of multiAlts?
    nah he just makes dip comments and blames them on "other users" like when celebs claim their twitter gets hacked

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    James franco gets accused, accuser then deletes it, now he's being accused of "sexually exploitive behavior" https://www.thewrap.com/james-franco...avior-5-women/. The only actual contact with any of these women occurred when they were dating. You're life can now be ruined for literally nothing, and a pissed off ex.
    False accusations from scrub ass, worthless, no skills having, money hungry es drowning out the voices of real victims, per par

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    My brother is going through this with his soon to be ex-wife. He's leaving her because she ed around on him, but that is only the beginning of her problems. She decided it was a bright idea to try to throw herself at one of the guys that was doing renovations on their house. Now mind you this isn't Lkrfan's cousin doing some work for cash, it's a bonded contractor. Long story short, she freaked out when he said no and in an attempt to save face reported him to the cops for trying to assault her. I'm guessing she thought that with all the in the news she'd get the benefit of the doubt. She thought wrong. The company lawyered up now a detective has contacted my brother and told him that she's going to be arrested for filing a false police report. Dumb ing .
    Good to know that karma still works. Stupid s and assholes (male/female whatever) do get what they deserve.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    False accusations from scrub ass, worthless, no skills having, money hungry es drowning out the voices of real victims, per par
    That's what actually people should be pissed about. Rape is no joke (it has female AND male victims). Any action people take to marginalize it is messed up. Including people opportunistically taking advantage of societal movements for monetary gain.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    2. Relevance. Look how many women outside the margins now feel like they're a part of something. They don't worry about whether the cause is good or bad because they're too jaded to worry about it on that level. Often, these are women who never ever felt screwed over in the first place until life hit them hard. Sometimes, it's not even that detrimental though. How many of these Hollywood starlets are acting like they're victims after playing the game and earning their millions?
    That's another salient (yet dark) point that was brought up in one of the cable news debates about Weinstein. I think it was even a woman who said it on national TV. It was to the effect of "ok so all these actresses are coming out now and saying it's wrong what he/they did, molesting them or asking for/getting granted sexual favors or what have you. But he legit made them stars and that was/is his talent. Would any of these (usually past their prime now) starlets who made fame and fortune during their peak attractiveness years based on playing what was merely treated as 'the game' back then give up the life they enjoy now?" None of the Hollywood victims came out and commented on that.

Then Lori from Shark tank later made a really bad Tweet or something saying "yeah, back in the 60s I was pretty hot and used my attractiveness to get whatever I want. I don't think it's a bad thing." Too bad that's the game we all know well and villify for the males playing now (flirting in the workplace to get deals/special treatment/promotions/consensually "sleeping your way to the top"), yet it's ok for some female star (rich, famous, past her attractiveness years) to say it's ok to do that now that she's successful.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    That's another salient (yet dark) point that was brought up in one of the cable news debates about Weinstein. I think it was even a woman who said it on national TV. It was to the effect of "ok so all these actresses are coming out now and saying it's wrong what he/they did, molesting them or asking for/getting granted sexual favors or what have you. But he legit made them stars and that was/is his talent. Would any of these (usually past their prime now) starlets who made fame and fortune during their peak attractiveness years based on playing what was merely treated as 'the game' back then give up the life they enjoy now?" None of the Hollywood victims came out and commented on that.

Then Lori from Shark tank later made a really bad Tweet or something saying "yeah, back in the 60s I was pretty hot and used my attractiveness to get whatever I want. I don't think it's a bad thing." Too bad that's the game we all know well and villify for the males playing now (flirting in the workplace to get deals/special treatment/promotions/consensually "sleeping your way to the top"), yet it's ok for some female star (rich, famous, past her attractiveness years) to say it's ok to do that.
    Maybe, it's guilt? They got what they got for sucking and ed more talented people over and now they just want to change the system for the better?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    Maybe, it's guilt? They got what they got for sucking and ed more talented people over and now they just want to change the system for the better?
    Perhaps. In normal non sociopaths there is always guilt for being successful based on special treatment. Personal example; I got a National Hispanic scholarship to college bc basically I got high PSAT scores and have a Hispanic last name, while I saw Chinese/White friends get shafted by their favorite schools financial aid systems at the end of HS. It s with you later and makes you try to give back, because you know you got helped and some people didn't. I think a lot of hot women who grew up being treated differently have "attractiveness guilt." Even if they achieve success based on it in large part.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's what actually people should be pissed about. Rape is no joke (it has female AND male victims). Any action people take to marginalize it is messed up. Including people opportunistically taking advantage of societal movements for monetary gain.
    Sounds like the lame racist accusations made these days too. Takes away from real racism.
    Last edited by UZER; 01-14-2018 at 12:01 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Then Lori from Shark tank later made a really bad Tweet or something saying "yeah, back in the 60s I was pretty hot and used my attractiveness to get whatever I want. I don't think it's a bad thing." Too bad that's the game we all know well and villify for the males playing now (flirting in the workplace to get deals/special treatment/promotions/consensually "sleeping your way to the top"), yet it's ok for some female star (rich, famous, past her attractiveness years) to say it's ok to do that now that she's successful.
    Like Gal Godot NOW saying she won't do WW2 if that Ratner dude is part of it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I said this in the middle of November:

Yeah sure but too many people are bending over for these ing political ploys dressed as snowflake victims.

It's one thing to be subjected to Harvey. Something else to get offended because someone kissed you.

The timing of all these reveals is too convenient to have any real meaning other than political capital. It's unfortunate that some real abuse will get lost in all the spotlight hogging.
    Now that it's a Hollywood "cool kid", suddenly the lights are on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I said this in the middle of November:

Good for you, got.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Perhaps. In normal non sociopaths there is always guilt for being successful based on special treatment. Personal example; I got a National Hispanic scholarship to college bc basically I got high PSAT scores and have a Hispanic last name, while I saw Chinese/White friends get shafted by their favorite schools financial aid systems at the end of HS. It s with you later and makes you try to give back, because you know you got helped and some people didn't. I think a lot of hot women who grew up being treated differently have "attractiveness guilt." Even if they achieve success based on it in large part.
    I can see that. I was just playing devil's advocate. Generally, I think es don't much regret taking shortcuts down the road, especially the ones inclined to cause havoc after the fact.

Thread Information