Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    We do have a baseline though to evaluate the President. He has been giving interviews for decades.

Watch him in his 40's and 50's and watch him now. The change is startling.
    One could draw the same conclusions reading your posts pre and post inauguration.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the screen the Airline did not have you dweeb.
    She cancelled her flight. Get over it. She does not need her rug munched by you.
    She didn't cancel, bro. They gave her seat away, and a congressman testified it's not the first time.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does that have to do with something barely more than a year back? You posted this twice in a row too; tell us how it's that important to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your degree in Neurology is duly noted.
    (shrugs)

Watch the videos. Don't take anybody's word for it. or not. Dismiss the claim because you don't like it? You should be better than that. either it has something to it or not.

Regardless of whether or not Trump is in the beginning stages of dementia, we probably should allow for a process to periodically have the president evaluated, yes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is one of the dumbest posts you’ve ever made.
    Why so? Is it possible that any given 74 year old might be in the beginning stages of dementia?

yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does that have to do with something barely more than a year back? You posted this twice in a row too; tell us how it's that important to you.
    It makes a case for periodic evaluation of the president for mental illness. Should the person capable of launching nuclear strikes be required to be evaluated periodically?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    (shrugs)

Watch the videos. Don't take anybody's word for it. or not. Dismiss the claim because you don't like it? You should be better than that. either it has something to it or not.

Regardless of whether or not Trump is in the beginning stages of dementia, we probably should allow for a process to periodically have the president evaluated, yes?
    Or it could be a case of an incredibly unqualified, may be uniquely unqualified president being overwhelmed by the job and engaging in Panic talking. It's a thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or it could be a case of an incredibly unqualified, may be uniquely unqualified president being overwhelmed by the job and engaging in Panic talking. It's a thing.
    Sure. Still, shouldn't we regularly test the person capable of ending human civilization with nuclear weapons for signs of mental instability?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Of course we could. It's a hazardous path though. Who's doing the evaluating and why are the tough spots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course we could. It's a hazardous path though. Who's doing the evaluating and why are the tough spots
    I'm not asking about "could". I am asking about "should". Easy enough to pick a team of doctors.

Which is the greater risk? That we might accidentally remove a president, or allow a mentally unstable person to end human civilization?

If the current occupant had a "D" behind his name, I have little doubt that the crowd working so hard to pooh-pooh this would say yes. That alone should give you some pause, although the implications of that are beyond what I am trying to get at here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The voluminous evidence for Trash's mental degradation is obvious to professionals and non-professionals

And the professionals have ignored the Goldwater rule to go on record against Trash as a serious threat to America and Americans

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm not asking about "could". I am asking about "should". Easy enough to pick a team of doctors.

Which is the greater risk? That we might accidentally remove a president, or allow a mentally unstable person to end human civilization?

If the current occupant had a "D" behind his name, I have little doubt that the crowd working so hard to pooh-pooh this would say yes. That alone should give you some pause, although the implications of that are beyond what I am trying to get at here.
    Im saying could because the questions I raised, and seemingly confirmed by you, give me pause.
    What's the threshold for such an evaluation? Who sets it? What are the criteria? And why in the world would I entrust a hype partisan organization to make these determinations fairly?

Now, that being said, a regimen of regularly scheduled exams/evaluations framework seems a place to start... Not an Ad Hoc call to arns as it appears

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It makes a case for periodic evaluation of the president for mental illness. Should the person capable of launching nuclear strikes be required to be evaluated periodically?
    Going full re . The American people voted. Deal with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going full re . The American people voted. Deal with it.
    Should the person capable of launching nuclear strikes be required to be evaluated periodically? Not a hard question to answer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Should the person capable of launching nuclear strikes be required to be evaluated periodically? Not a hard question to answer.
    It will be impossible for him to answer. Dude will himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be impossible for him to answer. Dude will himself.
    I predict he will not answer it. He will fall back on [smiley][derision] when pressed...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were you calling for Obama to be required to be evaluated periodically?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I doubt he did when W was president either. Call him ageist if you like, but I'd be for that kind of evaluation regardless of age. It's never a problem until it's a problem.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Why so? Is it possible that any given 74 year old might be in the beginning stages of dementia?

yes or no.
    You know why. You are diagnosing him. What qualifies you for that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Obama never gave any indication of any illness, and was too young to present much of a risk.

I would support it though. Doesn't matter what political party the president is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know why. You are diagnosing him. What qualifies you for that?
    Quid pro quo.

I think he should be diagnosed professionally. I am not qualified, merely alarmed. I have seen dementia close up, and the early warning signs are relatively easy to detect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt he did when W was president either. Call him ageist if you like, but I'd be for that kind of evaluation regardless of age. It's never a problem until it's a problem.
    Then it becomes a large problem. I can post pictures from Nagasaki and Hiroshima to drive the seriousness of the subject home.

Some people like the president joking about this, but this is too serious to take lightly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im saying could because the questions I raised, and seemingly confirmed by you, give me pause.
    What's the threshold for such an evaluation? Who sets it? What are the criteria? And why in the world would I entrust a hype partisan organization to make these determinations fairly?

Now, that being said, a regimen of regularly scheduled exams/evaluations framework seems a place to start... Not an Ad Hoc call to arns as it appears
    Threshold is being sworn in. One cognitive evaluation per year, starting Jan 20th.

Panel of 3 doctors selected by AMA using whatever best practice neurologic standards are in place at the time. I would be happy with full results being private if docs certify mental health.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Obama never gave any indication of any illness, and was too young to present much of a risk.

I would support it though. Doesn't matter what political party the president is.
    That is a matter of opinion. I think giving billions of dollars in cash on pallets to Iran in the middle of the night is crazier than anything Trump has done as president. Should we make it a requirement to be tested? And if choosing FBI agents to investigate collusion causes such an uproar - can you imagine choosing a psychiatrist to evaluate the president who could possibly overturn the will of millions of Americans?

Thread Information