Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why not mention anything about pizzagate?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the year all far leftys get a real dose of reality... ing wake up already!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    : cry 3. The GOP picks up a couple of senate seats thanks to their hugely favorable map for 2018 unless GOP primary voters keep picking Bannon's guys.
    Triggered.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    - GOP retains control of the House, but Dems retake Senate.

- Dems eventually figure out that the best weapon against Trump is not fake outrage or investigations, but Trump himself.

- Shillary continues to take any Dems gains as her own, further tarnishing the Dems brand.

- Once the GOP feels like they’re losing some grip on their base/population at large, we’ll declare a war against <pick your posion here>

- Deficits will continue not mattering, until Dems regain any sort of power, then it’ll be the typical ‘think about our children’s future

- Nothing really changes socially, winners remain winners, losers remain losers.
    This. I'm excited for LOGCAP V as well

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpdumper will respond to every post in every thread.
    GSSOAT

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it has been a while, but there was that time three weeks ago when Bannon got a Democrat elected in Alabama.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know it has been a while, but there was that time three weeks ago when Bannon got a Democrat elected in Alabama.
    Doesn't erase your need to cry about the guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am disappoint there’s no mention of Soros yet, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am disappoint there’s no mention of Soros yet, tbh...
    only mention of him i want to read is his obituary. that globalist jew hating jew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only mention of him i want to read is his obituary. that globalist jew hating jew.
    Prediction: koriwhat will finally admit he's a republican in 2018. ending all the suspense forever

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    give it a rest, mono.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prediction: koriwhat will finally admit he's a republican in 2018. ending all the suspense forever
    all i get in my damn email are from your failed party... i ing hate spam!

and sorry but i ripped up my voting registration that came in the mail weeks back but i might tape it back together just to vote against LaHood the drug dealing DA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surest thing ever: Boots will post 1000s of Liberal rag articles no one will read.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    1) Russia nonsense fizzles out.
    2) Iran possibly has a color revolution, courtesy of deep state
    3) Ping Pong (Kim Jong) gets scared after seeing Iran’s revolution and a deal is struck

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Same , different year.

Politics as normal, and the public stupid enough to get caught up in all the propaganda, instead of what they really do behind the visible scenes.

The faces may change, but the politicians we elect are rarely good for us.

The voters will remain stupid in 2018.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Surest thing ever: Boots will post 1000s of Liberal rag articles no one will read.
    Beat me to it.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1)Senate flips by 2 seats 51-49
    2)Trump will spend half a year on border wall, try to tie it in with DACA despite the fact he's said he wants congress to come up with something.
    3)More sexual harassment bull that americans have no business caring about, comes out, but hopefully this crap fizzles out by may.
    4)More vacation days this year than last year
    5)Russia won't be the smoking gun the left s want it to be

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CIA kills Trump and makes up a story about a lone wolf crazy act

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1)Senate flips by 2 seats 51-49
    2)Trump will spend half a year on border wall, try to tie it in with DACA despite the fact he's said he wants congress to come up with something.
    3)More sexual harassment bull that americans have no business caring about, comes out, but hopefully this crap fizzles out by may.
    4)More vacation days this year than last year
    5)Russia won't be the smoking gun the left s want it to be
    I think points 5 and 1 are incompatible. The Russia story is going to have to pick up a lot of steam to give the Democrats any shot at taking the senate considering how bad the 2018 map is for them. They have extremely vulnerable red state senate seats up for election in Montana, North Dakota, Missouri, Indiana, and West Virginia and purple state seats in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Maine plus they could be running a crook in Menendez in New Jersey. The GOP will have two seats in Arizona they could lose (I can't see McCain still in the senate by election time) and er is going to have a hard time holding Nevada, but the Republicans will likely be starting the night with a 42-23 lead in the senate on election day. It would take a massive Democratic wave election for them to gain senate seats, and that's going to take Trump's popularity dropping farther.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think points 5 and 1 are incompatible. The Russia story is going to have to pick up a lot of steam to give the Democrats any shot at taking the senate considering how bad the 2018 map is for them. They have extremely vulnerable red state senate seats up for election in Montana, North Dakota, Missouri, Indiana, and West Virginia and purple state seats in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Maine plus they could be running a crook in Menendez in New Jersey. The GOP will have two seats in Arizona they could lose (I can't see McCain still in the senate by election time) and er is going to have a hard time holding Nevada, but the Republicans will likely be starting the night with a 42-23 lead in the senate on election day. It would take a massive Democratic wave election for them to gain senate seats, and that's going to take Trump's popularity dropping farther.
    Good analysis, tbh.

Cept, SEIU programs voting machines in Nevada. Dem senator / presidential candidates will never lose there again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    another conspiracy

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Got another theory, crypto takes off and becomes adopted mainstream and chump finally gets laid for the second time in his 20 year marriage

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Maybe someday people will use crypto for its actual purpose rather than speculation.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well you should know that’s what’s being worked on and people are speculating on which ones will fill that role of becoming actual currency. Until then you should get in on some of these moon missions and maybe you’ll be able to retire early like others are doing.

Thread Information