Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well you should know that’s what’s being worked on and people are speculating on which ones will fill that role of becoming actual currency. Until then you should get in on some of these moon missions and maybe you’ll be able to retire early like others are doing.
    Hop on the bubble, yes. The thing is if one is chosen it becomes the biggest bubble.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Who said you can’t make money off bubbles? Crypto isn’t going away and some won’t be bubbles in the end. Cmon chump, all the sexual hookers you want are within reach.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who said you can’t make money off bubbles? Crypto isn’t going away and some won’t be bubbles in the end. Cmon chump, all the sexual hookers you want are within reach.
    I said hop on the bubble, genius. Trick is when to get off. You're trying too hard to impress other posters.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    To the moooooon chump. Strap yourself in and prepare for blastoff. VVVVVRROOOOOOOM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got another theory, crypto takes off and becomes adopted mainstream and chump finally gets laid for the second time in his 20 year marriage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - Trumpers who constantly whine about fake news will continue to peddle more fake stories and fabricated quotes than anyone else

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said hop on the bubble, genius. Trick is when to get off. You're trying too hard to impress other posters.
    Who is he trying to impress?

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    John McCain suc bs to cancer

George H.W. passes away

Trump orders a military strike on N Korea which he announces on twitter. The next morning, a spokesman announces that his twitter was hacked and the strike is called off. A full investigation begins. Kim Jong-un arms a nuclear missle and announces that it is one press of a button away, but tensions cool and he never does.

The stock market cools off after a ridiculous 2017

There will be some type of bombing or shooting at the 2018 World Cup in Russia

As is always the case with politics, lots of tough talk will take place with very little action

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL. You got your cookie taken and had nothing to say.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media will break more hot stories like Trump watches TV and drinks Diet Coke.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL. You got your cookie taken and had nothing to say.
    You were impressed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were impressed.

Laughing at you based on a humorous comment isn't being "impressed", it was entertained. And it's funnier because it's bothering you this much.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laughing at you based on a humorous comment isn't being "impressed", it was entertained. And it's funnier because it's bothering you this much.
    Not at all. You immediately confirmed my point.

Thanks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone made fun of me. Someone laughed. I'm spinning it as a coping mechanism.
    That about sums it up. It's just ST, man. If it bothers you that bad, you can go to the Mods.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HOT TAKES

djohn2oo8 will leave the site in shame, his thread will live on

Chumpdumper will be forced to call up an old alt

RandomGuy will off himself
    Dang dude, was I that hard on your momma?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prediction: koriwhat will finally admit he's a republican in 2018. ending all the suspense forever
    Pfft. No suspense on anyone's part there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, still butthurt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - GOP retains control of the House, but Dems retake Senate.

- Dems eventually figure out that the best weapon against Trump is not fake outrage or investigations, but Trump himself.

- Shillary continues to take any Dems gains as her own, further tarnishing the Dems brand.

- Once the GOP feels like they’re losing some grip on their base/population at large, we’ll declare a war against <pick your posion here>

- Deficits will continue not mattering, until Dems regain any sort of power, then it’ll be the typical ‘think about our children’s future

- Nothing really changes socially, winners remain winners, losers remain losers.
    All safe bets.

Economy will muddle along, no real surprises there. Trump supporters in rural America will continue to get shafted.

GOP will have to own up to ing over Ocare as more people are priced out of it. People aren't going to be happy about that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That about sums it up. It's just ST, man. If it bothers you that bad, you can go to the Mods.
    It's certainly very important to you that you have to keep trying to explain yourself.

It's just ST, man. You're allowed to be impressed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think points 5 and 1 are incompatible. The Russia story is going to have to pick up a lot of steam to give the Democrats any shot at taking the senate considering how bad the 2018 map is for them. They have extremely vulnerable red state senate seats up for election in Montana, North Dakota, Missouri, Indiana, and West Virginia and purple state seats in Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Maine plus they could be running a crook in Menendez in New Jersey. The GOP will have two seats in Arizona they could lose (I can't see McCain still in the senate by election time) and er is going to have a hard time holding Nevada, but the Republicans will likely be starting the night with a 42-23 lead in the senate on election day. It would take a massive Democratic wave election for them to gain senate seats, and that's going to take Trump's popularity dropping farther.
    Pretty much.

GOP efforts at suppression and gerrymandering will delay the eventual swing to the Democrats.

Indications are that there is a blue wave shaping up, but I remain somewhat reserved as to what that actually means for all the reasons you posted here.

All bets are off in 2020.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's certainly very important to you that you have to keep trying to explain yourself.

It's just ST, man. You're allowed to be impressed.
    Wow, you're really upset that someone laughed at you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump will remain under the Mueller cloud. GOP will increasingly work to actively undermine the rule of law with more attacks on Mueller and his team, just as it has used attacks on free media for political gain.

There will be more indictments of those close to Trump as the investigation continues. There will be more to it than the scoffers want to believe, and less than many of the left seem to.

Trump will be called to testify, and will be evasive. He will lie under oath and get caught in that lie, leading to a cons utional crisis, as he faces perjury charges.

Trump will lash out at Mueller's team leading up to this and after this will be really, really nasty.

Trumps popularity will continue to decline, and he will finish 2018 still in office, but with lower approval ratings, and facing a serious impeachment problem.

Trump will not fire Mueller.

Trump will replace Sessions.

Trump will replace Tillerson.

Trump will replace Rosenstein. This will start to build a case for obstruction of justice. Trump can't help himself.

I still get a nagging feeling of doom in regards to China's economy, there are some nasty bubbles there, but after years of thinking this is going to happen, I am giving up on that. If anything happens it will be horrendous, and will have something to do with their informal debt economy (shadow banking).

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - Corporate tax breaks will by and large be spent on stock buy-backs, inflating stock prices but doing little to stimulate job growth. Trump supporters with jobs will continue to tout the stock market as a sign of economic growth but support among rural Trump voters declines as their towns continue to waste away.

- Jeff Sessions resigns as AG or dies.

- Ted Cruz loses his TX Senate race in an upset.

- President Donald Trump announces on Twitter that he will no longer use Twitter. Returns one week later to respond to unflattering CNN story.

- Celebrity deaths: Willie Nelson, Jack Nicholson, William Shatner, Bob Barker, James Franco

- Celebrity sexual assault scandals: Sean Hannity, Rob Gronkowski, Al Sharpton, Tommy Wiseau, James Franco

Thread Information