Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    It's not about his dumb trainer still?
    Actually it seems like Guerrerro is almost at the center of the rift.

This is hilarious. Can you imagine Brady at home looking at his rings, MVPs, Super Bowl MVPs, etc, being disgruntled and whining about not winning "Patriot of the week"?
    Yeah that seems crazy, but Brady still gets emotional and cries about being a 6th round pick, so maybe small slights like that would eat at him.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    i mean, would it be the play offs without some big pats story?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    This reeks of typical yellow journalism from ESPN. Way to give the Pats the motivation they need. SB champs again.
    I think there’s definitely some smoke here and ESPN might just be making the fire seem worse than it really is. The timing of the Jimmy G trade was definitely ed up and the Guerrero story breaking mid year about how he was banned from the sidelines was even more bizarre. As mono also already said, Brady has been a prick to Jimmy G from the get go and has never been supportive of Belichick and Kraft building a succession plan.

The Patriots’ off-season last year also seemed like meddling from someone other than Belichick. They massively overpaid for a few ty free agents, traded a 1st round pick for a receiver who’s productivity has largely been the product of Edelman/Hogan injuries and traded a 2nd rounder for someone who was cut before the season started. The sudden change of at ude towards a the future win now approach definitely didn’t come from Belichick.

Agreed though that the stuff about Patriot of the week, Guerrero conspiring to not treat Jimmys shoulder and Brady going behind Belichick’s back on what strength and conditioning program other players should use is bull though.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Chiefs are winning outright in Foxboro if they play each other. Ya heard it here first.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Chiefs are winning outright in Foxboro if they play each other. Ya heard it here first.

Talk me into it, would love to see the reasoning.

Talk me into it, would love to see the reasoning.
    Well for starters, the Chiefs have beat New England’s ass the last couple times they’ve played each other in the regular season. New England got them in a playoff game where they didn’t have Jamaal Charles. It feels like a 2007 Dallas/Golden State thing where one team is far superior, but the other team is inexplicably a matchup nightmare.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think the Chiefs have as good a chance as anyone to come out of the AFC. They bookended the season as among the best teams in the NFL. Great start and finish to the season, just bad in the middle. They'll be fine

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I think the Chiefs have as good a chance as anyone to come out of the AFC. They bookended the season as among the best teams in the NFL. Great start and finish to the season, just bad in the middle. They'll be fine
    Andrews kiss of death lives on, tbh

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    the chefs just lost to a pineapple n!gger yet they were gonna walk into foxboro and beat Brady in the playoffs

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    the chefs just lost to a pineapple n!gger yet they were gonna walk into foxboro and beat Brady in the playoffs
    pineapple niggеr

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Well for starters, the Chiefs have beat New England’s ass the last couple times they’ve played each other in the regular season. New England got them in a playoff game where they didn’t have Jamaal Charles. It feels like a 2007 Dallas/Golden State thing where one team is far superior, but the other team is inexplicably a matchup nightmare.
    The regular season....huh?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    maybe Pineapples will get a win in new cheatland next weekend?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    maybe Pineapples will get a win in new cheatland next weekend?
    your existence being so miserable that you’re reduced to just rooting against a team with no one to actually root for

The regular season....huh?
    Shut up, pedo.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, trying to talk regular season, as some example , ha!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Now that some...time...has gone by, hmmmmm?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-11-2018 at 01:34 AM.

Post Count
    Dude, trying to talk regular season, as some example , ha!
    Chiefs whole offense is gimmicky.

"But, but he's a track star!"

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Guessing this was fake news. NFL ratings are down since the boycott, so I'm not surprised they are going to the bottom of the barrel.

Post Count
    Guessing this was fake news. NFL ratings are down since the boycott, so I'm not surprised they are going to the bottom of the barrel.
    Chris celebrating another successful liberal boycott

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Chiefs whole offense is gimmicky.

"But, but he's a track star!"

The Chiefs were the first AFL team (as the Dallas Texans) to draft an Olympic sprinter in 200m WR holder Stone Johnson. He was a TB at Grambling, he died from injuries in a preseason game.

They drafted 10.0 SJS sprinter Ken Thomas a great DB at the college level, they made a RB out of him like his older bro Jewerl with the Rams. He banged his leg up so bad, there went his career.

They drafted NWLA 9.4 sprinter (ran on an NCAA champion 4x1 team with NFLers to be Mark Duper and Vivtor Oatis) he had over a 1000 yards as a rookie, he drown trying to save some kids, he couldn'r swim.

Now add....

Kick returner Nolan "Super Gnat" Smith a 9,4 cat at Tennesee State. He was a little footballer in the movie M*A*S*H.

WR Sammie Parker a 10.17 at Oregon.

Warren McVea a 9.5 cat out of Houston, a RB.

LSU Sprinter/WR Eddie Kennison who won "The NFL Fastest Man" contest.

Jamaal Charles a 10.18 sprinter while at Texas.

The Chiefs have always had speedy player.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    Post Count
    Matt Patricia likely going to Detroit, McDaniels likely going to Indy. Should we read anything into the fact that both of Belichick’s guys stayed away from the Giants job?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Matt Patricia likely going to Detroit, McDaniels likely going to Indy. Should we read anything into the fact that both of Belichick’s guys stayed away from the Giants job?
    McDaniels to indy makes a lot of sense... so its just Patricia who might have taken the Giants job imo

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bold prediction, going wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out on a limb.

If the Pats win out, this ....conflict?....will disappear, poof gone. But....if they lose either tomorrow or in the SB, yep.......here it comes.

I do expect to see the Pats win another SB which will tie the Steelers with six.

How many SB's have the Pats, Steelers, Niners and Cowboys played in?

Most important SB? Chiefs beating the Vikings. If the Vikes had won it would have been NFL 3, AFL 1, and the Jets win would have got...a fluke...treatment.

So when the two leagues merged what three NFL teams became AFC teams?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-21-2018 at 03:01 AM.

Thread Information