Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's strange that you're so bent that the Cowboys made a mistake getting rid of Romo, yet you're happy to see the Clippers essentially do the same thing with Chris Paul.
    He loves Romo because he's the other Phillip Rivers.

But yeah, Kellen Moore has sucked since college. Couldn't get on the field in Detroit and terrible in limited action in Dallas. Why isn't Romo the QB coach? That would make a lot of sense. He's extremely smart.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    My God, will you people ever figure out...........IT TAKES SOME A WHILE TO GET THE NFL GAME?

Just ask Jared Goff, Prescott will be fine.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why have a big lumbering TE? Yep, too big for DB's, too fast for LB's. Now think, why have a speed guy? Yep, ya have to respect that speed so what's that do to your go to cat?

Can't believe how this works really has to be explained. Sure, every once in awhile your go to cat will have some serious jets ......also.

Cliff Branch 9.2 sprinter, World Class speed.
    Fred Bilitnekoff ran precise routes, glue for hands
    Dave Casper big and hard to handle.

That is classic.

Post Count
    Totally missing the point.

Why play...

Cliff Branch
    Bob Hayes Olympian
    Johnny Jones Olympian
    Sam Graddy Olympian
    James Jett Olympian
    Tyreek Hill
    Mike Wallace
    Willie Gault Olympian

Why were these Olympic sprinters Tommie Smith, Ray Norton, John Carlos, Frank Budd, Jimmy Hines given a shot?

It works like this....

Without a fear of being beat deep, now what? Think.
    Names fast guys and refuses to acknowledge that it's the guys that get open that will burn you. The speedsters are a home run hitter. The fact is that soft hands and route running will get you more deep yards than a quick guy that you play soft on. Deep plays are mostly made from biting on the underneath. Defensive s are getting bigger, faster, stronger. QBs are expected to be scramblers nowadays.

Without fear of the underneath route, why risk getting beat deep? Think.

Tyreek hills big play yesterday came on a short pass.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Here’s your answer. In round 1.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Names fast guys and refuses to acknowledge that it's the guys that get open that will burn you. The speedsters are a home run hitter. The fact is that soft hands and route running will get you more deep yards than a quick guy that you play soft on. Deep plays are mostly made from biting on the underneath. Defensive s are getting bigger, faster, stronger. QBs are expected to be scramblers nowadays.

Without fear of the underneath route, why risk getting beat deep? Think.

Tyreek hills big play yesterday came on a short pass.

Hill had a ton of long receptions over the season.

Ted Ginn just burned the Panthers for 80 yards.

Track and field[edit]

In addition to football, Ginn was a standout track athlete for the Cleveland (OH) Glenville track team. As a junior, he became the national champion in the 110 meter hurdles and recorded the best time in the nation as a senior when he won the state le for the second consecutive year. He captured the state le in the 200 meters in a time of 21.51 seconds, after posting a time of 21.44 seconds in the preliminary rounds. He also helped the Cleveland (OH) Glenville track team to take the 4 x 400 metres relay crown in a time of 3:15.04 minutes. He was timed at 10.5 in the 100 meters as a high school junior. As a senior, he ran the 60 meter hurdles in 7.98 seconds, 200 meters in 21.16 seconds, 400 meters in 46.57 seconds and posted personal bests of 13.26w seconds and 13.40 seconds in the 39" 110 meter hurdles[2][3][4]
    Ohio State University track coach Russ Rogers recruited Ginn to run track, believing that he could qualify for the 2008 Summer Olympics.[5] However, his track career was put on hold in order to focus on football. He was timed at 10.2 in the 100 meters in his freshman year

Dude. learn the game, ok?

Post Count
    Hill had a ton of long receptions over the season.

Ted Ginn just burned the Panthers for 80 yards.

Track and field[edit]

In addition to football, Ginn was a standout track athlete for the Cleveland (OH) Glenville track team. As a junior, he became the national champion in the 110 meter hurdles and recorded the best time in the nation as a senior when he won the state le for the second consecutive year. He captured the state le in the 200 meters in a time of 21.51 seconds, after posting a time of 21.44 seconds in the preliminary rounds. He also helped the Cleveland (OH) Glenville track team to take the 4 x 400 metres relay crown in a time of 3:15.04 minutes. He was timed at 10.5 in the 100 meters as a high school junior. As a senior, he ran the 60 meter hurdles in 7.98 seconds, 200 meters in 21.16 seconds, 400 meters in 46.57 seconds and posted personal bests of 13.26w seconds and 13.40 seconds in the 39" 110 meter hurdles[2][3][4]
    Ohio State University track coach Russ Rogers recruited Ginn to run track, believing that he could qualify for the 2008 Summer Olympics.[5] However, his track career was put on hold in order to focus on football. He was timed at 10.2 in the 100 meters in his freshman year

Dude. learn the game, ok?
    Guys like you have looking at 40 times so much and that's why Thelin has always been overlooked. Of course you need to mix things up. But your bread and butter can't be a burner. Not sure why you seem to think a slightly slower guy that is open more often is vastly inferior to a one dimensional guy. Go pick up Usain Bolt if it's so easy and make him a cowboy.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Guys like you have looking at 40 times so much and that's why Thelin has always been overlooked. Of course you need to mix things up. But your bread and butter can't be a burner. Not sure why you seem to think a slightly slower guy that is open more often is vastly inferior to a one dimensional guy. Go pick up Usain Bolt if it's so easy and make him a cowboy.
    Are you paying any attention at all? Ray Berry, Steve Largent, Fred Biletnikoff were ....slow....ok guy? Michael Irvin was no burner, ok?

I;m not talking about a 4.3 cat being your......................STUD RECEIVER.....at all, ok? I'm saying ya need a guy like a Ted Ginn, Desuen Jackson who back off safeties so........guess what?

Dude, ha!

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't overspend for one, imo. Build on the running game, bring Butler back, trade Dez, draft one in the mid rounds with great upside but less experience/name notoriety.

1st 3 picks should be..... DT, FS, LB in no particular order.
    Butler is proven trash. I don't care if he makes a great play every 6 games, he's nothing more than big body.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Focus on defense in the 1st round and 2nd, pick up speed receivers in the 3rd and 4th IMO.

Post Count
    Are you paying any attention at all? Ray Berry, Steve Largent, Fred Biletnikoff were ....slow....ok guy? Michael Irvin was no burner, ok?

I;m not talking about a 4.3 cat being your......................STUD RECEIVER.....at all, ok? I'm saying ya need a guy like a Ted Ginn, Desuen Jackson who back off safeties so........guess what?

Dude, ha!
    So why are you so argumentive about everything then? Are you this much a POS irl? Obviously the cowboys need both. I say the Adam Thelin type would be a lot more beneficial than a Tyreek Hill. off with your crusty ass old geezers.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So why are you so argumentive about everything then? Are you this much a POS irl? Obviously the cowboys need both. I say the Adam Thelin type would be a lot more beneficial than a Tyreek Hill. off with your crusty ass old geezers.
    Who was the first AFLer to make the Hall of Fame? Try speed receiver Lance Alworth. Who is STILL considerated the most dominate receiver ever, try, Don Hutson a 9.8 cat in the 30's.

Dude. bone up on the game, ok?

BUT....ya always need a possesion type cat to move the chains, ok?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Here’s your answer. In round 1.

no receiver in round 1, ever. unless you have the chance to draft a julio or megatron sure thing.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Why have a big lumbering TE? Yep, too big for DB's, too fast for LB's. Now think, why have a speed guy? Yep, ya have to respect that speed so what's that do to your go to cat?

Can't believe how this works really has to be explained. Sure, every once in awhile your go to cat will have some serious jets ......also.

Cliff Branch 9.2 sprinter, World Class speed.
    Fred Bilitnekoff ran precise routes, glue for hands
    Dave Casper big and hard to handle.

That is classic.
    And once again, the fallback to the Oakland Raiders and a completely different time period.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And once again, the fallback to the Oakland Raiders and a completely different time period.
    GRONK
    Cooks the speedster
    Edelman/Amendola underneath

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    GRONK
    Cooks the speedster
    Edelman/Amendola underneath
    They have various looks this entire season you blockhead.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    They have various looks this entire season you blockhead.
    Dude, they went out and got speedster Cooks for what reason, now think dummy, ok? They had Randy Moss because...?

Are you really as damn dense as you appear?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-07-2018 at 11:45 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    True story?

While at Alabama Don Hutson ran both track and played baseball. (football) He played/ran where it made sense. Well there he is playing baseball on campus with a track meet also going on, so.....

He walks over to the track dressed in his baseball gear wins the 100 yards in a sizzlin' 9.8 then returms to the diamond to hit a homerun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hutson played vs white cornerbacks who couldn't break 10.8 in a 100, he is still the most dominating player ever at their position. He was on a whole other level.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    kellen moore was hired as the new qb coach

good luck dak

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Focus on defense in the 1st round and 2nd, pick up speed receivers in the 3rd and 4th IMO.
    LT in 3rd/4th tbh, lots of comp pick this year at least

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

good luck dak

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    now CN values Dak's opinions

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LT in 3rd/4th tbh, lots of comp pick this year at least
    Yup, you're right.. I forgot about the Green/Bell debacle, and no guarantee Smith ever recovers enough to play a full season anymore.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

good luck dak
    God ing damnit, this is the that makes me want to run through a glass door..

So we're gonna hire the guy the current QB beat out for his job to coach the current QB how to do his job. Makes perfect sense

Lets go ahead and hire Brandon Carr to coach the secondary and have Joseph Randle come in and run the team through conduct courses while we're at it

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

beasley got bars

Thread Information