6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Dayamn!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...cid=spartanntp

“Right at 11:59, he gets down on one knee, but he didn’t say anything. He just stared at me, and kept opening and closing his mouth like he was trying to say something. I knew it was happening, and I was just so excited. I was crying, our friends were gasping.

“At midnight, the ball dropped on the TV, and we all heard the cheering, and my boyfriend shook his head and got up, and told me, 'I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I just can’t do this.' And he left.

“I’ve never felt more embarrassed in my life. That was supposed to be the happiest moment of our lives, shared with our friends. If he hadn’t wanted to propose, I wouldn’t care if he just didn’t. I wouldn’t care if he told me. I wouldn’t care. I want to spend my life with him, and if that meant not getting engaged and married, I wouldn’t care,” she continued.

“What I care about is him getting on one knee, watching me cry and look so excited, then tell me he 'can’t do this.' I feel like it’s almost my fault. I mean, did I ask for too much?”
    Using the location tool on Snapchat, the woman was able to pinpoint the location of her boyfriend. Only it wasn't one she recognized.
    "I didn’t recognize the intersection, so I sent it to a friend, who said they were sworn to secrecy by my BF....

I’ve texted him, called him, done my part- and he always reads it (he has read receipts on) or declines the call...

"I don’t think I can do that with the man I’ve lived with for four years now, or the man that I’ve dedicated my life to for six years. What should I do?"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That would never happen to you

See because you have to get a girl to get cucked by one

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    My first experience with him was him taking lame-ass personal shots even though he had never actually engaged in convo/debate. That's why at first I thought he was just a snowflake's pile-on alt. It's even sadder that it's a primary account.
    Lol nuthurt

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    lame

tbh that guy just copied my log in/log out goods schtick except in real life...tiptoeing out the back door per par etc

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs
    Spurtacular seems like the kinda guy that took two tries to pass the 6th Grade.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    More like DERPtacular..amirite guise or amirite?

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Oh, boy blake, I don't need any of that to make fun of your cuckoldry.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That would never happen to you

See because you have to get a girl to get cucked by one
    Yeah, its kind of hard for guys like derptacular to get cucked since they never get within 10 feet of a girl I'm guessing

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    A blakian predicament

Thread Information