Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yep, just MVP talk, another pro bowl, more NFL records. Let's see where the players rank hm this season, ok?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Yep, just MVP talk, another pro bowl, more NFL records.
    And watching from home while the real franchise QBs are still playing.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And watching from home while the real franchise QBs are still playing.
    Case Keenum? Foles? Mariota? Bortles?

Dude, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~

Are you really just a re ?

Post Count
    Case Keenum? Foles? Mariota?
    Brady, Roethlisberger, Brees, Ryan.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Brady, Roethlisberger, Brees, Ryan.
    Bummer that Wilson doesn't have GRONK/Belichick, Le'Veon Bell, Antonio Brown, the best set of RB's in the game and Julio Jones.

Dude, how as Wilson done vs those 4 ya don't even know do ya?

Now do this, take those 4 and Google their careers, ok? Now look at their first six seaons, ok? Then look at Wilson's first six seaons, ok? Tell me what ya see, ok? Wilson is only 29 years ok slugger, where were those at his age/experience.....well?

Post Count
    Bummer than Wilson doesn't have GRONK/Belichick, Le'Veon Bell, Antonio Brown, the best set of RB's in the game and Julio Jones.

Struggle has Jimmy Graham, Doug Baldwin and Paul Richardson. Still missed the playoffs. your excuses.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Bummer that Wilson doesn't have GRONK/Belichick, Le'Veon Bell, Antonio Brown, the best set of RB's in the game and Julio Jones.

Jimmy Graham was a Pro Bowl TE until he went to Seattle. Career got ruined after the Saints traded him.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Struggle has Jimmy Graham, Doug Baldwin and Paul Richardson. Still missed the playoffs. your excuses.

Dude, Wilson is only 29 years old, ok? Now look at what Brees did with the same experience, ok? I'll even help ya...
    http://www.nfl.com/player/drewbrees/2504775/careerstats

He had inferior everything, as did Ryan, Big Ben and yes Tom Brady. I get you're too damn dumb to get this but to compare a guy with only six seasons vs how old are Brady, Brees and Big Ben is stupid. You look at ....SAME STAGE OF THE CAREER....ok stupid?

I know you're too lazy to Google Wilsons far superior stats. , Brees sat on a bench as did Brady, Rodgers, while Wilson simply took over.

I challenge this board to find any QB who did it better with only six seasons of NFL experience and under 30. Let's see him.

By the time Wilson is 36 think of all the NFL records he will hold, wow!

Post Count
    Give Brees, Brady, Roethlisberger, or Ryan those same receivers and they still make the playoffs. Seattle's O-line would look a lot better, too. Stop deflecting.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Give Brees, Brady, Roethlisberger, or Ryan those same receivers and they still make the playoffs. Seattle's O-line would look a lot better, too. Stop deflecting.
    Give em prime beast mode and legion of boom see how many chips they win

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And put Wilson on the Steelers,Saints, Pats, Falcons and he's a legit SB contender.

And, if you really think those four could have survived with no running game, you're dumber than I thought. Give Wilson a Bell, Ingram/Kamura, Those Falcons RB's, Belichick.

Post Count
    And put Wilson on the Steelers,Saints, Pats, Falcons and he's a legit SB contender.
    Put him on those teams and he drags them down to non-playoff status in a few years. You know, just like he did with the Seahawks once he signed that overpaid contract and his role increased.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    bortles, mariotta, ryan, wentz(when healthy) and big ben are mobile qb's

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Russell Wilson has.................SIX.............seasons of NFL football, ok? Where was Brees, Brady, Big Ben, Montana, Manning, Elway, ....Otto, Johnny u, "Slingin' " Sammie, Bobby Layne, Sid Luckmam etc etc at at that stage of things?

Stop acting as if experience is a non factor, ok? Wilson is jut a kid compared to Brady, Big Ben and Brees. So put them where he's at to get a true read this really needs to be explained?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-07-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Put him on those teams and he drags them down to non-playoff status in a few years. You know, just like he did with the Seahawks once he signed that overpaid contract and his role increased.
    Didn't we see what he could do with a RB and a defense? So that would change, why? Who is winning with your QB your leading rusher and half your D backfield injured, well?

Give Wilson Bell and Brown and just a good D....a dynasty

Post Count
    Didn't we see what he could do with a RB and a defense?
    Yeah, we saw that he could just manage the game while said RB and defense carried him.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yeah, we saw that he could just manage the game while said RB and defense carried him.
    Rookie record for TD passes.

Only QB in history to post back to back 100 passer rating seasons to start a career?

How many pro bowls?

How many 4th quarter winning drives?

So all that....he's magical...Houdini....only Rusell Wilson can do that....the guy is amazing....you just ignore, why?

How many games have they won without Lynch, well?

I get this will confuse you but this is a game manager? Dude, find me anyone else that compares to that, come on guy.

http://www.nfl.com/player/russellwil...75/careerstats
    Last edited by Avante; 01-07-2018 at 10:10 PM.

Post Count
    A franchise QB shouldn't be dependent on Marshawn Lynch to carry him to the playoffs. Teams around the league make the playoffs without Lynch every year.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    A franchise QB shouldn't be dependent on Marshawn Lynch to carry him to the playoffs. Teams around the league make the playoffs without Lynch every year.
    Will you please educate yourself, pretty please. Do you even know how to look at this....

http://www.nfl.com/player/russellwil...75/careerstats

......you won't find anyone that impressive. Dude, you really are an idiot.

Why do you keep ignoring the fact the guy has only six seasons while Brady etc have TONS of experience AND weren't as impressive at the same stage of their career......well?

Wilson will once again be ranked in the top 20 players in the NFL, why do you think this is, well? The other NFLers are wrong?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I disagree, a franchise QB can be a game manager, they'd just have to accept the role.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Barring injuries we could have had....

Carson Wentz
    Russell Wilson....best RB, and defense injuries.
    Aaron Rodgers

to go with....Taylor, Mariota, Smith, in these playoffs.

Post Count
    I disagree, a franchise QB can be a game manager, they'd just have to accept the role.
    Depends on your definition of a franchise QB. For me, it's a QB who makes everyone around them better and can will their team to victory more often than not even if the construction of the roster isn't ideal. They dominate games as opposed to just managing them. Struggle is so far from being that type of QB, it's not even funny.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Depends on your definition of a franchise QB. For me, it's a QB who makes everyone around them better and can will their team to victory more often than not even if the construction of the roster isn't ideal. They dominate games as opposed to just managing them. Struggle is so far from being that type of QB, it's not even funny.
    Is there some reason you refuse to educate yourself on just how Wilson stacks up vs others at the same stage of the career? Why do you refuse to take a few minutes and actually see the facts. well? Dude, Wilson is only 29......do you simply not understand anything? Stop acting as if ya can't read.,.......WHERE WAS TOM BRADY ETC AT 29.....my God guy, don't you get anything?

I know you won;t get this, but.....Wilson left Wisconsin with the best QB rating in the history of NCAA football for one season, then walks right in to the NFL and win win win and win.

Dude, why does everyone see ..IT...but you don't?

Avante....Scooter has 3000 yards rushing.
    You....oh yeah, well Thumper has 5000.
    Avante...ah...Thumper has played 10 seasons, Scooter only 4.
    You...so.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-08-2018 at 02:05 AM.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    There was a birthday party going on here today as I tried to watch the Jags game and visit here. I sorta half assed watch it. Well I'm watching the NFL Network replay right now. I had no idea Bortles had that kind of speed, he's without question a mobile QB.

So.....

Chicago
    Green Bay
    Seattle
    Carolina
    Philly
    Tampa Bay
    Dallas
    Houston
    Jax
    KC
    Buffalo