Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    probably 0 unless you like planks of wood.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So clear OP has never got his wet

Spends his time fantasizing about gymnasts on ST
    Projection (Psychological)

1) An unconscious self-defense mechanism characterized by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

3) A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    OP legitimately scares me and i pray that he has no regular access to/communication with young women.
    Strawman / White Knighter.

Troll Brasky fabricates that by someone else posting about adult women from North Korea, Brasky he/she/itself is then concerned about young women *somewhere*. Attempts to White Knight him/her/itself as some kind of hero protector to danger he/she/it just fabricated.

Troll Talk 2018.
    continue on thread bumpers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Fabbs, he could beat you up.
    Are we supposed to meet outside your 3rd grade school by the swing set?

smh TrollTalk.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    probably 0 unless you like planks of wood.
    naw there's gonna be some reasonably hot babes on the team.
    Kung IL has to save some face.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Projection (Psychological)

1) An unconscious self-defense mechanism characterized by a person unconsciously attributing their own issues onto someone or something else as a form of delusion and denial.

2) A way to blame others for your own negative thoughts by repressing them and then attributing them to someone else. Due to the sorrowful nature of delusion and denial it is very difficult for the target to be able to clarify the reality of the situation.

3) A way to transfer guilt for your own thoughts, emotions and actions onto another as a way of not admitting your guilt to yourself.
    Is this seriously the only defense mechanism you have? Oh wait, you also have pictures of Spock and Ralphie picking his nose. You can use trendy internet comeback buzz words all you want to try and take away the attention from yourself, but it's clear to every single person on here that lives a normal life outside of the website that you are a sexed up, ultra horny weirdo that can't stop fantasizing about like gymnasts, craigslist s, north korean "babes", etc.

Men who get attention from chicks in their personal lives surely love to check out a beautiful woman as much as the next guy, but don't typically sit around obsessing over the topic because after you get enough ass it becomes as routine as the next. Face it, your behavior here has exposed enough to build a credible idea of the person behind your account, and the verdict is you're a socially awkward weirdo who can't get any pussy. One glance at the topics/posts you've created over your tenure here "projects" for itself

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is this seriously the only defense mechanism you have? Oh wait, you also have pictures of Spock and Ralphie picking his nose. You can use trendy internet comeback buzz words all you want to try and take away the attention from yourself, but it's clear to every single person on here that lives a normal life outside of the website that you are a sexed up, ultra horny weirdo that can't stop fantasizing about like gymnasts, craigslist s, north korean "babes", etc.

Men who get attention from chicks in their personal lives surely love to check out a beautiful woman as much as the next guy, but don't typically sit around obsessing over the topic because after you get enough ass it becomes as routine as the next. Face it, your behavior here has exposed enough to build a credible idea of the person behind your account, and the verdict is you're a socially awkward weirdo who can't get any pussy. One glance at the topics/posts you've created over your tenure here "projects" for itself

God damn, son- you're going to trial for this murder.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The coldest place I've ever been was Korea, this was in 71 or was it 72. I had no idea that kind of cold even existed. I have no doubts if I'd cried my tears would have froze on the spot. My bones were cold, and it didn't matter what I wore, how does anyone live in that?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is this seriously the only defense mechanism you have?
    A "defense" would imply that you have some "offense".
    You don't.

Your obsessively following me around then Strawmanning is kind of sad.
    That you and a few of the Jergens Krew don't like pics of women I put up, move on to another thread.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    because after you get enough ass it becomes as routine as the next.
    Have you ever had a meaningful relationship?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

God damn, son- you're going to trial for this murder.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thread bumping Jergens Krew.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're using a lot more jergens than anyone ITT surely, bud.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You're using a lot more jergens than anyone ITT surely, bud.
    Heh.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Ya want to find if somebody is a prick, just put them in hiding behind a computer screen.

Who acts like this in person, yep....nobody.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is there gonna be pics at least?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Is there gonna be pics at least?
    I have not seen any leaked yet.
    Surely there will be once the Olympics start.

Can Moderator put
    NSFLK / not safe for Laundry Krew
    NSFJK / not safe for Jergens Krew
    on the threads subject le?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    By Jergens and Laundry krew, you mean people who've had consensual bodily contact with females without having to pay for said contact, you weird, creepy bas .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chunko is still waiting by the swing set outside his 3rd grade class waiting for Avante and me to fight.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    By Jergens and Laundry krew, you mean people who've had consensual bodily contact with females without having to pay for said contact, you weird, creepy bas .
    Do you and DJR210 and factor have consenting 3 ways?

BTW irl I have excellent stalker control people.
    Sad, but I think one or all of you three will be picked up trying to stare into my window.

On the positive side it could open up for some good changes by you.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes, I fully expect two complete strangers located God knows where to literally fight.

I said he could beat you up. And he could.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There's probably no one here who couldn't, except for the angry Asians.

Thread Information