Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Listen to John Lee Hooker, Bukka White, The Platters, The Drifters, The Coasters, Bessie Smith, The Olympics, The Five Satins, The Shirelles, The Chantels, white people can't do that, a Mexican.....ha!

An Asian hunched over an old beat up acoustic guitar moanin'...."I gots me a woman, mean as she can be, she's a big fat mama, 303" it just won't work.

Some Chinaman trying to....

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Fabbs on to something.

NFL Investigates Oakland Raiders: May Have Hired White Head Coach Before Interviewing Black One

Did the Oakland Raiders violate the NFL’s affirmative action policy when they hired longtime coach and commentator Jon Gruden last week?

That’s what the league "will look into," said NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy Thursday, as the league investigates whether Oakland violated what’s known as the "Rooney Rule," which requires teams to interview at least one "minority" coaching candidate before filling the position.

On Wednesday, the Fritz Pollard Alliance, a nonprofit that promotes "diversity and equality of job opportunity in the coaching, front office and scouting staffs" in the NFL, asked the league to look into the matter.

Counsel Cyrus Mehri and N. Jeremi Duru expressed concern that raiders owner Mark Davis reached an agreement with Gruden before interviewing a minority candidate.

The day prior, Davis said he and Gruden reached an agreement on Christmas Eve. One week later the owner fired head coach Jack Del Rio. The problem, as far as the Rooney Rule is concerned, is that Oakland may have come to an agreement with a white coach, Gruden, before interviewing any minority coaches in good faith.

General Manager Reggie McKenzie said that he interviewed two minority candidates before Gruden’s hiring was announced on Jan. 6 — Raiders tight ends coach Bobby Johnson and University of Southern California offensive coordinator Tee Martin.

But as Mehri told ESPN, "If in December, Gruden and Davis reach an agreement — not necessarily a written, contractual agreement, but a verbal agreement — that Gruden was going to coach for the Raiders, and then after that they do these interviews with minority coaches, that would be a violation of the Rooney Rule."

The NFL has punished teams for violating the Rooney Rule. In 2003, Detroit Lions then-general manager Matt Millen was fined $200,000 for hiring head coach Steve Mariucci before interviewing a black candidate.

The rule, named after former Pittsburgh Steelers owner Dan Rooney, was created in reaction to the firings of two black coaches in 2002, Tony Dungy of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Dennis Green of the Minnesota Vikings.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/25763/nfl-investigates-oakland-raiders-may-have-hired-jared-sichel

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What a stupid rule.

If I owned a team......I wanted Gruden, so why waste somebody's time? I was only going to hire Gruden, yep, make him an offer he can't refuse. To bring in anyone else simply wouldn't be fair to them.

Funny old world isn't it?

The Cowboys aren't hiring a fat unattractive girl as a cheerleader.

How many white coachs at HBCU schools?

Perfectly fine to have EBONY magazine, how about IVORY? BET TV, how about WET? Miss Black America? How about Miss White America?

When do blacks figure out if they really need to be treated better then cool the music, cool the gangs, cool the drug bull , stop bailing on their kids.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-11-2018 at 09:21 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What a stupid rule.

If I owned a team......I wanted Gruden, so why waste somebody's time? I was only going to hire Gruden, yep, make him an offer he can't refuse. To bring in anyone else simply wouldn't be fair to them.

Funny old world isn't it?

The Cowboys aren't hiring a fat unattractive girl as a cheerleader.

How many white coachs at HBCU schools?

Perfectly fine to have EBONY magazine, how about IVORY? BET TV, how about WET? Miss Black America? How about Miss White America?

When do blacks figure out if they really need to be treated better then cool the music, cool the gangs, cool the drug bull , stop bailing on their kids.
    Affirmative action is a Liberal thing. Don't try to make any sense of it.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree with you on this one.

Was flipping through the channels over the holidays and watched about 10 minutes of the big yearly dog show. No problem saying, this type of dog is smarter than that one. Or...this dog does this better than that one.

But start applying it to humans and all of a sudden you're a racist. BUT...it's OK to say blacks are faster than whites. You just can't say that Asians are smarter than blacks.
    So you think Avante is "smart" because he can memorize a list? Because he reads books of lists?
    He can't work out the most simple thought patterns that involve any sort of analysis. So I don't give a how much he reads, it's nothing beyond memorizing, no analysis, no critical thinking whatsoever. In my estimation he is stupid.

So what exactly is smart? Because a dog can be domesticated it's smart? It does what a human likes? Hogs are damn smart animals in the wild, after they get out from under the domestication. They learn patterns of behavior very quickly that avoid getting them killed. They have become an extremely "smart" pest in South Texas.

What is smart?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So you think Avante is "smart" because he can memorize a list? Because he reads books of lists?
    He can't work out the most simple thought patterns that involve any sort of analysis. So I don't give a how much he reads, it's nothing beyond memorizing, no analysis, no critical thinking whatsoever. In my estimation he is stupid.

So what exactly is smart? Because a dog can be domesticated it's smart? It does what a human likes? Hogs are damn smart animals in the wild, after they get out from under the domestication. They learn patterns of behavior very quickly that avoid getting them killed. They have become an extremely "smart" pest in South Texas.

What is smart?
    Show me a book of lists, ya can't. What I have are life experiences, 68 years worth of them. I;ve learned a few things little guy, stuff like....

Never tell a woman her hair looks anything other than...WOW~~~~

Keep your mouth shut and do what you are told in the work place.

Never say anything but....yes sir....to a cop.

Never zero in on Miss Tonight until after the band breaks, you'll figure this out.

Ya want to sell something for 3 bucks, ya ask 5.

If ya plan on a good time with your woman Saturday night, ya bettrr start working on it Thursday.

Then there's all that ATS stragedy.

Dude, You and critical thinking, hahahaha~~~~~~~

I was blessed with a great memory, if the interest is there, it's locked away in the vaults forever. I nevrer forget anything, ever. Now add the fact I read books, big books and lots of them.

Dude, YOU and critical thinking, are you kidding me?

I see you as a total moron, ok?

Here I sit $$$$$$$$$$$ set for life and will never work another day. I have about 90% of everything I want. I can talk about things you have no clue at all about. Look at yourself asshole, what a mess.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-11-2018 at 11:19 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Show me a book of lists, ya can't.

5 second Google

Post Count
    Show me a book of lists, ya can't. What I have are life experiences, 68 years worth of them. I;ve learned a few things little guy, stuff like....

Never tell a woman her hair looks anything other than...WOW~~~~

Keep your mouth shut and do what you are told in the work place.

Never say anything but....yes sir....to a cop.

Never zero in on Miss Tonight until after the band breaks, you'll figure this out.

Ya want to sell something for 3 bucks, ya ask 5.

If ya plan on a good time with your woman Saturday night, ya bettrr start working on it Thursday.

Then there's all that ATS stragedy.

Dude, You and critical thinking, hahahaha~~~~~~~

I was blessed with a great memory, if the interest is there, it's locked away in the vaults forever. I nevrer forget anything, ever. Now add the fact I read books, big books and lots of them.

Dude, YOU and critical thinking, are you kidding me?

I see you as a total moron, ok?

Here I sit $$$$$$$$$$$ set for life and will never work another day. I have about 90% of everything I want. I can talk about things you have no clue at all about. Look at yourself asshole, what a mess.
    You read big books.
    So you are smart...

You are a liar and you are dumb.
    Set for life at 67... Your life is over.
    You should have already lived it.
    You grew up stupid and you remain stupid.

Make an argument for why the moon should theoretically have fewer craters than the earth. You know so much and read big books. And after you attempt to google this, imgonna drag your stupid ass down a paved road butt-naked.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You read big books.
    So you are smart...

You are a liar and you are dumb.
    Set for life at 67... Your life is over.
    You should have already lived it.
    You grew up stupid and you remain stupid.

Make an argument for why the moon should theoretically have fewer craters than the earth. You know so much and read big books. And after you attempt to google this, imgonna drag your stupid ass down a paved road butt-naked.
    I read big books which means I know a lot about what interests me. Stuff like the history of boxing, music, track, Movies, bodybuilding, pro rasslin'. the sci fi novel, a lot of bios. Couldn't care less about craters on the moon ya dumbass, who gives a about stupid like that, yep, a moron like you.

Talk to me about the first black sprinters in the SEC, ok? How about British authors in sci fi, the impact they made, ok? Who inspired Charley Patton, the King of The Delta Blues....well?

I see you as a sad glump of crap.

Dude, craters on the moon.......hahahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~ Boring muther er ain't ya?

Post Count
    I read big books which means I know a lot about what interests me. Stuff like the history of boxing, music, track, Movies, bodybuilding, pro rasslin'. the sci fi novel, a lot of bios. Couldn't care less about craters on the moon ya dumbass, who gives a about stupid like that, yep, a moron like you.

Talk to me about the first black sprinters in the SEC, ok? How about British authors in sci fi, the impact they made, ok? Who inspired Charley Patton, the King of The Delta Blues....well?

I see you as a sad glump of crap.
    Is a very basic question about big stuff, not little mundane crap.

Answer it.
    You can't.

And if you do answer something that MS kids know by looking it up, I'll ask another extension and prove you are stupid. You don't know about things bigger than yourself.

Post Count
    Oh cool.

So I could know a bunch about roller derby, and nothing about the origin of language, and that would make me smart?
    fckn dimwit...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Is a very basic question about big stuff, not little mundane crap.

Answer it.
    You can't.

And if you do answer something that MS kids know by looking it up, I'll ask another extension and prove you are stupid. You don't know about things bigger than yourself.
    Whoa whoa whoa, slow down little man, ok? I need you to answer what I asked you, ya see it works like this stupid.....

I have my interests, when it comes to those interests I have it 100% covered, and I have a lot of interests. Trust me slugger craters on the moon ain't one of them, hahahaha~~~~~~ ing dummy.

Talk about things that are interesting, ya boring sack if . got it?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Oh cool.

So I could know a bunch about roller derby, and nothing about the origin of language, and that would make me smart?
    fckn dimwit...
    Dummy, what do you know about the opera, the ballet, the origins of jazz, the origins of Alabama blues, the first black to own a sprint WR? Yep, ya don't know do ya? Why? Yep, ya don't care, right?

It's all about interests ya dumb , ok?

Dummy, this is a football forum, ok, so tell me.....

First HBCU athlete to have a 1000 yard season, well?

First Olympic athlete to play in the NFL, well?

What WR was leglly blind in one eye, well?

Answer the questions, ya can't can ya dummy?

I have the ability to know all there is to know about anything, so now it's about what interests me, see how that works dummy? I know...0....about romance novels, auto mechanics, soap operas, soccer, craters on the moon, ok?
    Last edited by Avante; 01-12-2018 at 12:22 AM.

Post Count
    "I'm not aware of too many things
    I know what I know
    If you know what I mean"

This is YOUR song!
    Who sang this?
    And why does it fit your intellect so perfectly?

And I will ask the questions you nitwit. You claim you are smart, the lyrics above nail you.
    Tell us why they fit exactly what you told the board?

Mr. Shallow Water... Live in a tiny world. Don't go to deep.

Post Count
    Dummy, what do you know about the opera, the ballet, the origins of jazz, the origins of Alabama blues, the first black to own a sprint WR? Yep, ya don't know do ya? Why? Yep, ya don't care, right?

It's all about interests ya dumb , ok?

Dummy, this is a football forum, ok, so tell me.....

First HBCU athlete to have a 1000 yard season, well?

First Olympic athlete to play in the NFL, well?

What WR was leglly blind in one eye, well?

Answer the questions, ya can't can ya dummy?

I have the ability to know all there is to know about anything, so now it's about what interests me, see how that works dummy? I know...0....about romance novels, auto mechanics, soap operas, soccer, craters on the moon, ok?
    you changed the discussion ya dumb ass, so here we go.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "I'm not aware of too many things
    I know what I know
    If you know what I mean"

This is YOUR song!
    Who sang this?
    And why does it fit your intellect so perfectly?

And I will ask the questions you nitwit. You claim you are smart, the lyrics above nail you.
    Tell us why they fit exactly what you told the board?

Mr. Shallow Water...

Dude, you;re the one who can't answer anything I ask you. So ..."I;m not aware of too many things" ....is you not me.

Dude, talk to me about the origins of the Gothic novel, ok? How about Chicago Blues, well? Talk to me about the the old AFL, ok? What about the Jamaica athlete at USA schools? The Nigerian in boxing? Talk to me about the great Cuban bodybuilder Sergio Olvia, ok? What about Hollywod, can ya talk the silent movies, well?

Come on stupd, show me you know more than just a load of boring ass crap, ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    you changed the discussion ya dumb ass, so here we go.
    Dude, this is all about you, not me, got it ?

Post Count
    Dude, you;re the one who can't answer anything I ask you. So ..."I;m not aware of too many things" ....is you not me.

Dude, talk to me about the origins of the Gothic novel, ok? How about Chicago Blues, well? Talk to me about the the old AFL, ok? What about the Jamaica athlete at USA schools? The Nigerian in boxing? Talk to me about thegret Cuban bodybuilder Sergio Olvia, ok? What about Hollywod, can ya talk the silent movies, well?

Come on stupd, show me you know more than just a load of boring ass crap, ok?
    Who sang the song and why does this song fit your intellect perfectly.
    You like music, you think you know a lot. I put it together for you explain it.

Everything you asked me is reference material it takes no real thought. I can just look it up, no application, nothing substantial.

What part of the 200 meter dash uses the most energy? and why physically and biologically?
    You know track, answer it.
    I dare you, shallow water turtle brain.

Post Count
    Dude, this is all about you, not me, got it ?
    See this is how you get exposed.

I have put music and track together in a more profound way and you are lost?
    Gottcha calling me because you know in your heart, you are stupid.
    Answer the questions, they are your interests.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Who sang the song and why does this song fit your intellect perfectly.
    You like music, you think you know a lot. I put it together for you explain it.

Everything you asked me is reference material it takes no real thought. I can just look it up, no application, nothing substantial.

What part of the 200 meter dash uses the most energy? and why physically and biologically?
    You know track, answer it.
    I dare you, shallow water turtle brain.
    So ya just ignore everything I asked you, with questions, ha~~~~ Dude, ya don't know ya just admitted by...I just look it up....I don't have to look it up, ya dumb , ok? I already know it all, it's called knowledge.

So you've proven ya can't talk anything without looking it up, how sad is that stupid?

Dude, you're too lazy to look up anything this is why ya don't know anything.

Stupid, talk to me about ODD JOHN the Olaf Stapeldon novel, what's your take?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    See this is how you get exposed.

I have put music and track together in a more profound way and you are lost?
    Gottcha calling me because you know in your heart, you are stupid.
    Answer the questions, they are your interests.
    You have ignored everything I;ve asked you, the reason being you don't know anything. All you do is try to get off your stupidity.

Post Count
    Stephen J Gould

What are your thoughts about the pace of evolution. Do you see it as slow progression, or long periods with very little change interrupted by shorter periods of big changes?

Discuss.

You claimed you are smart and read a lot of big books.
    Truth is your scope of knowledge and analysis is tiny.
    And based on the fact I asked you TRACK QUESTION, your thinking is unbelievably shallow.

"Take me into shallow water
    Before I get to deep"

Its Fckn you! She sang about people like you!
    You are truly a dumb ass.

Post Count
    Answer the track question ya F'N re .
    I dare you.

Post Count
    You said you know all about track.
    You know all about the 200 m dash.

Its YOUR subject, explain my question.
    Im ready to run you ragged.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Stephen J Gould

What are your thoughts about the pace of evolution. Do you see it as slow progression, or long periods with very little change interrupted by shorter periods of big changes?

Discuss.

You claimed you are smart and read a lot of big books.
    Truth is your scope of knowledge and analysis is tiny.
    And based on the fact I asked you TRACK QUESTION, your thinking is unbelievably shallow.

"Take me into shallow water
    Before I get to deep"

Its Fckn you! She sang about people like you!
    You are truly a dumb ass.
    Dude, how many questioins have I asked you? You can't talk anything I've tried tot alk about, yep. ya can't, ya see ya don't know . So until you start answering what is being asked we are stuck, got it? Dude, you don't know and I;m proving that right now.

Watch how easy this is...

Hey stupid, talk to me about that plantation fighter who ended up over in Europe fighting for the world tiltle, ok?

Thread Information