Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Posters that come and watch you struggle on this thread are enjoying it.

So keep avoiding the question.
    I actually hope you get it correct because then more questions will follow.
    Actually posters coming here watching me talk sprinters, coachs, races while you do....0....can see who hasn't a clue.

I get the feeling you know nothing about sprinting at all. Do something to prove ya do, ok?

Dude, asking about acceleration is all ya got?

Been a subscriber to Track & Field News mag since 1966, now add this....

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Main.asp?P=F

Stupid, who was the first sprinter to break 21.0 for 200m, yep, ya have no clue. It's right up there.
    Last edited by Avante; 01-17-2018 at 10:48 PM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.
    so...

Answer the question.
    Take the time as you said to bone up.
    Because once you get it wrong you can learn something new about track in which NOBODY comes close to you.
    You don't know certain things about track and acceleration it's very obvious. So follow your own credo above.

Or continue to be a lying sack of ...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Imagine a guy so damn dumb he really thinks a 5-5 sprinter who is far better at 60/100 than he is at 200m does anything like a 6-3 sprinter who runs a 43.76 4x4 split and more 100/200, hahaha~~~~

Post Count
    Nobody on this board even entertained what you just wrote.

Answer the question, you won't, because you don't even understand acceleration.

and remember Avante...

"My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do."

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Actually posters coming here watching me talk sprinters, coachs, races while you do....0....can see who hasn't a clue.

I get the feeling you know nothing about sprinting at all. Do something to prove ya do, ok?

Dude, asking about acceleration is all ya got?

Been a subscriber to Track & Field News mag since 1966, now add this....

http://trackfield.brinkster.net/Main.asp?P=F

Stupid, who was the first sprinter to break 21.0 for 200m, yep, ya have no clue. It's right up there.
    Why can't you answer pgardn's question? Is Google not finding the answer for you?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    so...

Answer the question.
    Take the time as you said to bone up.
    Because once you get it wrong you can learn something new about track in which NOBODY comes close to you.
    You don't know certain things about track, it's very obvious. So follow your own credo above.

Or continue to be a lying sack of ...
    Dude, I can ask you 20 questioins and you won't be able to answer any of them. Nobody here has a clue, I actually stump cats on track boards.

Wanna give it a shot?

Post Count
    My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.
    What part of the 200 m dash must necessarily require the longest continuous acceleration?

I can ask it a bunch of different ways. Would you like to see the chart again that could help you. You like lists. I got a few columns of numbers for you.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why can't you answer pgardn's question? Is Google not finding the answer for you?
    Do you really think I Google....

USC All time 100m

lane

1.Olympic 100m champ
    2.Olympic 200m champ
    3.Once ranked number one in the world
    4.School 100m record holder
    5.First WR 9.3
    6.First WR 9.4
    7.NCAA/USA champ in te same season
    8.Second Trojan sub10.00

Now put a name by that.

Dude, I can do a 4x1 relay for all NFL tems, Google that...???

I want to talk sprinting with the guy, not be talked at. He hasn't shown me he can talk sprinting and until he does......................

Post Count
    Do you really think I Google....
    Yes, I do, since you can't seem to answer pgardn's basic questions.

Post Count
    Dude, I can ask you 20 questioins and you won't be able to answer any of them. Nobody here has a clue, I actually stump cats on track boards.

Wanna give it a shot?
    And I can ask you 30 track questions you can't answer based on the fact you have no clue what acceleration even means.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What part of the 200 m dash must necessarily require the longest continuous acceleration?

I can ask it a bunch of different ways. Would you like to see the chart again that could help you. You like lists. I got a few columns of numbers for you.
    I'd like for younto stop ignoring my questions. Show me something, anything thst proves you actually understand this stuff, so far...0.

Post Count
    The above is yours not mine.

Answer the track question.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And I can ask you 30 track questions you can't answer based on the fact you have no clue what acceleration even means.
    Dude, I was a RB, ok stupid? How many times does your dumbass think my coach...now accelerate thru the hole? Stupid.....I WAS A SPRINTER...OK? Dude, what is a football 40 all about......ACCELERATION~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this midget for real?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The above is yours not mine.

Answer the track question.
    Have you watched the video?

Post Count
    Dude, I was a RB, ok stupid? How many times does your dumbass think my coach...now accelerate thru the hole? Stupid.....I WAS A SPRINTER...OK?
    Liar.

Post Count
    Big hint for Avante the expert. He likes lists, so tables should suit him fine. The question asked is a purely physical phenomenon. Getting the best view of compe ion, psychology of having to chase a runner down etc... does not matter IN MY QUESTION. Real track people could get this very quickly, but Avante got thrown off the only board he could have found the answer because in his own words basically "he knows too much"

Huge hint. But you need to have some basic knowledge of motion and running as well. They all run 200 m, but in very different ways. Same for the 400.
    Here ya go, again.

You see this Avante?

I will help you. A 10 second 100m is a world class time. It works out to a silly average of 10m/s. To make things easier for you, we will use this averarege. What is the acceleration given this average for each lane during the part of the race that requires the most continuous acceleration?

I can feel you sweat. I'll do it for you if you can't.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Played from 6th grade (school teams) to my senior year, ran track a little earlier. I was a RB/cornerback, kick and punt returner, had great quicks for a white cat.

I started to grow in junior year which helped with my power but did nothing forv my straight line speed. Still had those quicks however.

I was 225 my senior season, started running over people, started looking for contact.

Played in three HS alumni games and 15 years City flag football.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Here ya go, again.

You see this Avante?

I will help you. A 10 second 100m is a world class time. It works out to a silly average of 10m/s. To make things easier for you, we will use this averarege. What is the acceleration given this average for each lane during the part of the race that requires the most continuous acceleration?

I can feel you sweat. I'll do it for you if you can't.
    So you are trying to sell stride length and a sprinters SE as non factors in a 200?

Post Count
    Dude, I was a RB, ok stupid? How many times does your dumbass think my coach...now accelerate thru the hole? Stupid.....I WAS A SPRINTER...OK? Dude, what is a football 40 all about......ACCELERATION~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Is this midget for real?
    Oh your coach told you what acceleration means.
    Somwhat does it mean?

Post Count
    Played from 6th grade (school teams) to my senior year, ran track a little earlier. I was a RB/cornerback, kick and punt returner, had great quicks for a white at.

I started to grow in junior year which helped with my power but did nothing forv my straight line speed. Still had those quicks however.

I was 225 my senior season, started running over people, started looking for contact.

Played in three HS alumnin games and 15 years City flag football.
    More lies from the fatass who can't even answer a simple track question.

Post Count
    So you are trying to sell stride length and a sprinters SE as non factors in a 200?
    You have no idea what you are talking about.
    You don't need to know anything about stride length or turnover rate.

This is a simple question.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Oh your coach told you what acceleration means.
    Somwhat does it mean?
    Dude, I was giving you an example of how the word is used. When did..accelerate...become a mystery word, who doesn't get what that is?

You really think anyone doesn't get the word, really?

Post Count
    Dude, I was giving you an example of how the word is used. When did..accelerate...become a mystery word, who doesn't get what that is?

You really think anyone doesn't get the word, really?
    I know you don't get the word.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You have no idea what you are talking about.
    You don't need to know anything about stride length or turnover rate.

This is a simple question.
    Dude, stride means everything at 200m as does turnover ratio, with speed endurance being the most important factor. All the accelration in the world doesn't matter (at 200m) without talking everything else into account. Dude, you really don't know this?

Post Count
    Dude, stride means everything at 200m as does turnover ratio, with speed endurance being the most important factor. All the accelration in the world doesn't matter (at 200m) without talking everything else into account. Dude, you really don't know this?
    If you did not accelerate during the 200m during a certain part of the race I have mentioned (that you cannot answer apparently)?you would be DQed or never finish.

Thread Information