Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    this thread got real boring real fast
    I totally agree, only some boring is talking ....acceleration....hahahaha. Yep...sprinters do accelerate, hahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your Oilers had some stud sprinters....

Charles Frazier and Ken Burrough out of Texas Southern

Herkie Walls and Tony Jones out of Texas.

Veteran
    Post Count
    You will NEVER EVER think/talk...acceleration at 200m.....ya see, nobody cares. It's simply one aspect of sprinting. Yep...boring as .

Now when ya wanna know about the athletes who make the sport exciting, try asking those two anything, yep, clueless.

And, I could whip anyone who posts here, trust me.

And, see nobody will ever take the time to Google anything.

Dude, when Hines was on that stud Texas Southern 4x1 team, So U their main rival who ran who on their stud 4x1 team?

See ya won't Google .

How do I know this stuff, yep, the pages of Track & Field News. No Google, just mags, books, experience.
    If you ask me to find something, I already told you who I'll ask.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Do you not understand just how long we have acceleration before entering the transition phase to the max velocity phase? Well?

Sprinters begin to accelerate right out of the blocks, do you really think they re-accelerate?

NOBODY....is accelerationg for very long before entering the transition phase, you do get this, right?

Start, accelerate, transition phase, max velocity, decelleration. Trust me you do not revisit a phase, ok?
    i'll spill the beans. the longest sustained acceleration is done during the curve

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If you ask me to find something, I already told you who I'll ask.
    See, nobody ever actually Googles anything. I simply have over 55 yers of experience.

Dude, ask them anything about the athletes involved and see what happens, yep....nothing.

And, if you think anyone is actually accelerating a large % of a 200m, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    You still can't get it and it's staring you right in the face!

I gave you huge clues. But this stuff, you gotta know. And you don't.

And you had the absolute lying nerve to state:

My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.

Eventually I will have to explain it to you. And then when I ask the next question, you will actually be given the opportunity to express creativity, if you have it, to really think about track and especially the 200 and 400.
    You tread in really shallow water. You can be pulled in deeper. Think on it. Have a good evening. Then you might actually get closer to what you claim. More likely your stubbornness and ignorance will not let you. The board will see for itself.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i'll spill the beans. the longest sustained acceleration is done during the curve
    Did you not see...0-50? Dude, how many meters do these cats run before the curve, now think? And, ya do know we have the 200m straight, right?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Did you not see...0-50? Dude, how many meters do these cats run before the curve, now think? And, ya do know we have the 200m straight, right?
    in a 200m straight, you'd be correct.

but it isn't run straight in the olympics anymore. on a regular track, the longest sustained acceleration is during the curve

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My knowledge comes from my interest in the things I talk about. Who doesn;'t bone up on what they care about? still subscribe to Track & Field News (since 66). I can answer questions NOBODY...comes remotely close to answering them. First off nobody will ever take the time needed, second off I'd ask in a way that you'd just have to know like I do.

Eventually I will have to explain it to you. And then when I ask the next question, you will actually be given the opportunity to express creativity, if you have it, to really think about track and especially the 200 and 400.
    You tread in really shallow water. You can be pulled in deeper. Think on it. Have a good evening. Then you might actually get closer to what you claim. More likely your stubbornness and ignorance will not let you. The board will see for itself.
    Dude, 0-50 is acceleration in a 200m, if you don't get this it wouldn't surprise me. The 400m is a wholeother beast.

Post Count
    See, nobody ever actually Googles anything. I simply have over 55 yers of experience.

Dude, ask them anything about the athletes involved and see what happens, yep....nothing.

And, if you think anyone is actually accelerating a large % of a 200m, hahahahaha~~~~~~~~~~~
    When I get through with you, you will see exactly what % a runner MUST accelerate.
    If you choose to.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    in a 200m straight, you'd be correct.

but it isn't run straight in the olympics anymore. on a regular track, the longest sustained acceleration is during the curve
    Dude, how many meters do spinters run before the curve? See my 0-50?

Post Count
    Dude, 0-50 is acceleration in a 200m, if you don't get this it wouldn't surprise me. The 400m is a wholeother beast.
    Wrong.
    Just dead wrong.

You our still don't know what acceleration means.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    When I get through with you, you will see exactly what % a runner MUST accelerate.
    If you choose to.
    That simply doesn't exist. No two sprinters are the same, you do understand this, right?

Post Count
    Dude, how many meters do spinters run before the curve? See my 0-50?
    You are right on it but you don't see it because you don't know what acceleration means.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Wrong.
    Just dead wrong.

You our still don't know what acceleration means.
    Nope, totally 100% nailed it. You are confusing the transition phase with acceleration and it's totally obvious.

Post Count
    That simply doesn't exist. No two sprinters are the same, you do understand this, right?
    Again.

ALL SPRINTERS must accelerate in the 200m as it is run on a track. Even if they hit the starting line moving at a constant speed. This is a FACT.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You are right on it but you don't see it because you don't know what acceleration means.
    An increase or degrease in velocity is acceleration, who doesn't know that?

Post Count
    Nope, totally 100% nailed it. You are confusing the transition phase with acceleration and it's totally obvious.
    No.

Dead wrong.
    You don't know what acceleration means.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Again.

ALL SPRINTERS must accelerate in the 200m as it is run on a track. Even if they hit the starting line moving at a constant speed. This is a FACT.
    Dude, ALL SPRINTERS must start, accelerate, transition, hit topend , decellerate. This is sprinting.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No.

Dead wrong.
    You don't know what acceleration means.
    Do you?

Veteran
    Post Count

THIS is why he is a certifiable expert.

Post Count
    An increase or degrease in velocity is acceleration, who doesn't know that?
    Excellent.

Thats correct. But that is only PART of how one can accelerate.
    What does velocity mean?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    THIS is why he is a certifiable expert.
    Ask him something about sprinters then, watch what ya don't get.

Post Count
    Yes.

If I did not I would just simply state "I don't Know"
    But you can't do this. You won't see me pretending to know all the they talk about in the Tech section and gaming systems because I don't know that stuff. It's very simple not to lie. But when you do lie, because people know more than you, and they KNOW you don't know... You weave your own web that tangles you and catches you.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Excellent.

Thats correct. But that is only PART of how one can accelerate.
    What does velocity mean?

Dude, I assumed that was simply understood. Why you'd even ask a stupid question like that had me...???? I was looking for some trick.

Ok, I answered that dumb question now it's your turn to answer a question, yep, this is how grown ups converse.

The fundamentals of sprinting are about as interesting as talking guitars insted of Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, SRV...ok?

So when the SEC started bringing in black sprinters who were the first to make Olympic teams and break WR's. I find this aspect of track far more entertaining that....acceleration, max velocity, deceleration, speed endurance, etc.

Post Count
    Ask him something about sprinters then, watch what ya don't get.
    I just told you about what all sprinters must do in the 200 and the 400.

If you wanna go into the best sprinter ever in the 200 out of Comfort,Texas, I'm gonna have to look that up. I'm have been, in this entire mess you have created for yourself, always stuck to talking about running and motion. Nothing more.
    What have you claimed:

So back it the fck up.
    Or shut up.

Thread Information