My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The new "sooner rather than later" ..

This is getting comical..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He hasn't been able to wipe his ass since May...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will injured in shootaround

so glad I returned his jersey and bought a Manu Argentina jersey instead.

Besides Duncan/Robinson/Bowen/P/G I'm really hesitant to buy a jersey. The rest don't seem to deserve it
    Last edited by phxspurfan; 01-11-2018 at 11:35 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ice009 mentioned it in the other thread, though using the S word; at this point, it can't be ruled out that Kawhi may be the one ruling himself out, tbh. His pain tolerance threshold could be way lower than we thought..

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also said Lavar Ball "hadn't gotten over himself" pregame

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other words Kawhi will be back in April.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He seems as frustrated as anyone here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ice009 mentioned it in the other thread, though using the S word; at this point, it can't be ruled out that Kawhi may be the one ruling himself out, tbh. His pain tolerance threshold could be way lower than we thought..
    Using the word "soft "now is stupid. Overreaction by people who want to see Kawhi play injured just for the of it.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its come up a couple of times during spurs braodcasts just cant remember when. They leave it upto Kawai to have final say on gametime decisions. "How hes feeling". My first thought was kawai must have a low pain threshold, second thought its gotta be pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get the over yourself.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have about another month to do what they’re doing...

gets real after ASB and after Rodeo..if we’re dtill dealing with these issues I’d be worried..

It’s funny how ST or fans have changed their tune. We woukd all agree in the past saying the RS didn’t matter and it’s all about being healthy and how it’s a marathon and not a sprint..but now all of a sudden we need justification before the All Star break if this team is worth a ...

It’s crazy what an opposing team with 4 All-NBA players will do to the psyche of fans..

Like it wouldn’t even matter if Spurs had 2nd best record in the league cause ST would call it “Fools Gold”

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have about another month to do what they’re doing...

gets real after ASB and after Rodeo..if we’re dtill dealing with these issues I’d be worried..

It’s funny how ST or fans have changed their tune. We woukd all agree in the past saying the RS didn’t matter and it’s all about being healthy and how it’s a marathon and not a sprint..but now all of a sudden we need justification before the All Star break if this team is worth a ...

It’s crazy what an opposing team with 4 All-NBA players will do to the psyche of fans..

Like it wouldn’t even matter if Spurs had 2nd best record in the league cause ST would call it “Fools Gold”
    Regular season doesnt matter wins losses, but sure does for chemistry.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regular season doesnt matter wins losses, but sure does for chemistry.
    It’s about peaking at the right time..

Yes if injuries are still an issue around ASB/Rodeo I said it’d be time to worry..

But what would you rather have going on? Injuries and losses?? Or being healthy and getting blown out by 30?

I’d rather be in Spurs shoes instead of Cleveland tbh.. yeah Cavs have better chance of making Finals but it’s irrelevant if the goal is beating GSW.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Using the word "soft "now is stupid. Overreaction by people who want to see Kawhi play injured just for the of it.
    Yeah, it's not like anyone pays money for tickets or for NBA League Pass. It's not like paying customers want to get their money's worth or anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop only has himself to blame for creating this soft regular season mentality. It's only a matter of time before it's start seeping into your players heads.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop only has himself to blame for creating this soft regular season mentality. It's only a matter of time before it's start seeping into your players heads.
    But does it matter? Not every coach has 4 All NBA players and cab rely on pure talent alone and sustain injuries..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Leonard can take a visit to Lebrun James pharmacist. James hardly ever misses time to injury and has played every game this season for Cleveland

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But does it matter? Not every coach has 4 All NBA players and cab rely on pure talent alone and sustain injuries..
    Grab your lunch pail and go to work. Stop babying players. I don't like the rest strategy, but I understand it is never going to go away as long as Pop is here. But stop over doing it and micro-managing every damn aspect. Give get the old old guys the occasional night off, that's it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, it's not like anyone pays money for tickets or for NBA League Pass. It's not like paying customers want to get their money's worth or anything.
    We already know pop doesn't care about any of that. He's already been criticized for resting players in some highly anticipated regular season games. I wouldn't be surprised if his mindset right now is that the team is still 3rd in the west mostly without him so no reason to play him injured. If they were .500 team right now then things might be different

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Grab your lunch pail and go to work. Stop babying players. I don't like the rest strategy, but I understand it is never going to go away as long as Pop is here. But stop over doing it and micro-managing every damn aspect. Give get the old old guys the occasional night off, that's it.
    Pop has already cemented his legacy as an all time great coach. I just don't think he has the fire anymore

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop has already cemented his legacy as an all time great coach. I just don't think he has the fire anymore
    The same thing I have said 100 times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We already know pop doesn't care about any of that. He's already been criticized for resting players in some highly anticipated regular season games. I wouldn't be surprised if his mindset right now is that the team is still 3rd in the west mostly without him so no reason to play him injured. If they were .500 team right now then things might be different
    The Spurs as a franchise can't afford for fans and local sponsors to lose interest all regular season just because Pop wants to be cute with resting year after year. It's going to catch up to them financially.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    this tbqh

Wilt averaged 48.5 minutes a game in one of his seasons and never complained. Poop is creating millenial pussies on this team

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s about peaking at the right time..

Yes if injuries are still an issue around ASB/Rodeo I said it’d be time to worry..

But what would you rather have going on? Injuries and losses?? Or being healthy and getting blown out by 30?

I’d rather be in Spurs shoes instead of Cleveland tbh.. yeah Cavs have better chance of making Finals but it’s irrelevant if the goal is beating GSW.
    My point is, i dont want a totally new starting lineup in the playoffs

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs as a franchise can't afford for fans and local sponsors to lose interest all regular season just because Pop wants to be cute with resting year after year. It's going to catch up to them financially.
    This is the crux of the mattetr. When the owner goes to the president we stil got a business to run. Fans are paying good money. Right now though, it seems ownership backs pop 100percent

Thread Information