Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr. Glass, tbh. Mother er breaks an ankle just for snubbing someone's daughter, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mr. Glass, tbh. Mother er breaks an ankle just for snubbing someone's daughter, tbh.
    This beating from the lakers is bringing the worst outof some you people.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Relax...... Uzer....... calm down sir.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is getting annoyed by Kawhis injuries as well ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is getting annoyed by Kawhis injuries as well ...
    Pop created the "babying players" system.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The new "sooner rather than later" ..

This is getting comical..
    I told you. I was super upset they had really given no real timeline and told the press it was no big deal, he might play next game... he might play against Sacramento or the Lakers he’s traveling with the team Etc. Bull

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember how Kobe won 5 les while playing through every conceivable injury? Sure he broke down before he was 40, but would you rather have Kawhi with 5 les or have him playing at 40 with one?

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop created the "babying players" system.
    Do you honestly think Kawhi is injured just because of resting? It just doesn't seem to me that's the case. He's just injury prone at this point. This season, besides Manu, seems to be more about injuries than resting.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you honestly think Kawhi is injured just because of resting? It just doesn't seem to me that's the case. He's just injury prone at this point. This season, besides Manu, seems to be more about injuries than resting.
    Which is the irony. Pop is a known serial rester. Yet with all the dnp rests in current and previous years, the spurs have many odd injuries.

1. Terrible conditioning program.
    2. Rest doesnt do anything

Carry on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He seems as frustrated as anyone here.
    No, Pop is purposefully leaving Kawhi on the bench so that he can stroke his ego and prove his brilliance by playing glorified GLeaguers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA season is a marathon, right? So why does Pop let his players run like 2km/s then rest them? How the does he expect them to turn it on in the playoffs if they're not conditioned for it?

Someone needs to explain how conditioning works to him. Someone also needs to explain that in 2016 against OKC, you didn't need to limit Kawhi's minutes if you expected to win the series. A lot of their runs were when that idiot Pop was limiting minutes of key players in a darn playoff series. What the did you rest them for in the regular season if they couldn't play bigger minutes in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA season is a marathon, right? So why does Pop let his players run like 2km/s then rest them? How the does he expect them to turn it on in the playoffs if they're not conditioned for it?

Someone needs to explain how conditioning works to him. Someone also needs to explain that in 2016 against OKC, you didn't need to limit Kawhi's minutes if you expected to win the series. A lot of their runs were when that idiot Pop was limiting minutes of key players in a darn playoff series. What the did you rest them for in the regular season if they couldn't play bigger minutes in the playoffs.
    how many championship rings do you have?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm saying he babies his players therefore shouldn't be frustrated when some are slow to come back.

It's like having a parent who's frustrated with their spoiled ass kid. Is the frustration real, of course. But you're the parent. You raised them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is the irony. Pop is a known serial rester. Yet with all the dnp rests in current and previous years, the spurs have many odd injuries.

1. Terrible conditioning program.
    2. Rest doesnt do anything

Carry on
    It's hard to me to agree that just because there are injuries, resting is this re ed, idiotic practice.

It might affect conditioning negatively, but it might as well be that resting is not a guarantee of health, it's just an attempt to help prevent injuries related to lack of resting (not all injuries), and prolong the careers of the players, specially old ones.

I agree conditioning is very important and they need to account for it when thinking about resting.
    But for me Kawhi is injury prone, rest or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm saying he babies his players therefore shouldn't be frustrated when some are slow to come back.

It's like having a parent who's frustrated with their spoiled ass kid. Is the frustration real, of course. But you're the parent. You raised them.
    So basically, Kawhi is slow coming back because Pop rests him too much?

Is an interesting thought to explore. Also Kawhi being such a workhorse to improve his game, you'd think he would have the same drive to come back from injures, rest or not from Pop.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, Pop is purposefully leaving Kawhi on the bench so that he can stroke his ego and prove his brilliance by playing glorified GLeaguers.
    Agreed. Fire that got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically, Kawhi is slow coming back because Pop rests him too much?

Is an interesting thought to explore. Also Kawhi being such a workhorse to improve his game, you'd think he would have the same drive to come back from injures, rest or not from Pop.
    So what's the deal then? Pop is "frustrated". Kawhi says he's fine. Somethings not jivin'.

Not arguing, just conversation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop needs to quit fvcking around and start the season already. Enough of this BS we're seeing on the floor every night.

I'm still waiting to see Kawhi, LMA, Green, Gay and Manu/Tony/Anyone out there busting teams up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what's the deal then? Pop is "frustrated". Kawhi says he's fine. Somethings not jivin'.

Not arguing, just conversation.
    Yeah I agree. We've been on this since the beginning of the season when they weren't giving much details on Kawhi's injury, that seemed out of nowhere.

I have no idea if Pop is frustrated. If he wasn't sarcastic and a smartass all the time, maybe his comments about Kawhi would be telling us something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I agree. We've been on this since the beginning of the season when they weren't giving much details on Kawhi's injury, that seemed out of nowhere.

I have no idea if Pop is frustrated. If he wasn't sarcastic and a smartass all the time, maybe his comments about Kawhi would be telling us something
    I'm just frustrated with the whole rest thing already. Pop has taken it too far. I'm also frustrated with the whole, you're just coming back from injury so take every other game off. If your back, then your back. If you're not ready, don't play.

But no one gives a about my frustration.

It's just getting old. Just play the damn game. Just my 2cents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just frustrated with the whole rest thing already. Pop has taken it too far. I'm also frustrated with the whole, you're just coming back from injury so take every other game off. If your back, then your back. If you're not ready, don't play.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's how I've felt for years, actually, I've been a lot madder than you appear to be about it.

You've got posters here saying he hasn't done it as much this season compared to previous seasons. I disagree. I feel he's starting to go off the deep end with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember how Kobe won 5 les while playing through every conceivable injury? Sure he broke down before he was 40, but would you rather have Kawhi with 5 les or have him playing at 40 with one?
    nah bro...kobe exaggerated how injured he was just to create drama and mold a hero complex...when he was actually injured, he stayed out....

Thread Information