Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what's private mode? Sorry, I'm way behind in technology.
    In the windows version I have, I click on the menu at the far right of the top toolbar and choose "open private window."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, you got chump's tantrum seal of approval. But let's get to reality. The common denominator for Dem lemmings is attacking Trump.

1. They are holes.
    2. If Trump didn't say that, and Durbin lied it is irrespective of point one.
    The common denominator is your blind lemming defense of Trump no matter what he did or does or will do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rtm going to extreme measure to defend an obvious bigoted and racist fool. lol

I dont get why calling a spade a spade has become so hard these days.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the windows version I have, I click on the menu at the far right of the top toolbar and choose "open private window."
    Thanks - I appreciate the help, but I'm on a mac. And I already had problems switching browsers from Safara (where I couldn't edit) to Chrome. I'll just pass on the NYT - not that I believe a word from RINOs like Flake or to a lesser extent Graham.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE IMPORTANT THING HERE IS THAT TRUMP IS A BLAMELESS HOLY CREATURE
    you might think i'm only posting this as a joke, but Chris actually said this guy's endorsement was one of his big reasons for supporting trump tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, if Trump can call it like it is with his racist remarks, people can call it like it is and label him a racist.

Trump is a racist.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rtm going to extreme measure to defend an obvious bigoted and racist fool. lol

I dont get why calling a spade a spade has become so hard these days.
    I like to check original sources - too much junk floating around - especially concerning numbers/math (including on this board).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thanks - I appreciate the help, but I'm on a mac. And I already had problems switching browsers from Safara (where I couldn't edit) to Chrome. I'll just pass on the NYT - not that I believe a word from RINOs like Flake or to a lesser extent Graham.
    Don't worry. No one will ever expect you to believe anything bad about your Dear Leader.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Facts don't matter.
    Yea, I'm a "blind lemming." That's why I said Trump was wrong about Snowden.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    THE IMPORTANT THING HERE IS THAT TRUMP IS A BLAMELESS HOLY CREATURE
    also this

Yep. Trey Smith is mein neger Trump's presidency was prophecy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yea, I'm a "blind lemming." That's why I said Trump was wrong about Snowden.
    What else is Trump wrong about?

What has he done that is wrong or bad?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, if Trump can call it like it is with his racist remarks, people can call it like it is and label him a racist.

Trump is a racist.
    So how do you explain:

Paul defended the president as one of the financial backers ofa medical trip Paul was part of to offer eye care and surgeries to people in Haiti in 2015.

"I think it's unfair to sort of paint him, 'oh well, he's a racist,' when I know for a fact that he cares very deeply about the people of Haiti because he helped finance a trip where they would get vision back for 200 people in Haiti," Paul said.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So how do you explain:

Paul defended the president as one of the financial backers ofa medical trip Paul was part of to offer eye care and surgeries to people in Haiti in 2015.

"I think it's unfair to sort of paint him, 'oh well, he's a racist,' when I know for a fact that he cares very deeply about the people of Haiti because he helped finance a trip where they would get vision back for 200 people in Haiti," Paul said.
    I can explain that as giving a few thousand to a friend who wanted to do something.

Seriously, if that is supposed to erase his entire history, you must really think he's a holy man.

Ask him about the Central Park Five he still wants to have killed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can explain that as giving a few thousand to a friend who wanted to do something.

Seriously, if that is supposed to erase his entire history, you must really think he's a holy man.
    A friend? You mean his OPPONENT in the Republican Primary?

Maybe you haven't been reading my posts - especially in the past couple days.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A friend? You mean his OPPONENT in the Republican Primary?
    Yeah, those guys really hate each other.

Maybe you haven't been reading my posts - especially in the past couple days.
    I have. You say you don't care about anything bad he might do, but you'll still defend him against any charge.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, those guys really hate each other.

I have. You say you don't care about anything bad he might do, but you'll still defend him against any charge.
    I wanted to see the 2 senators (Flake and Graham) SAYING that. I totally believe that Trump said it - it's exactly what his reaction would be to that s****y deal but saying that does not mean that he is racist. Remember I think that Trump is a typical NY social Democrat (more conservative fiscally though).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Seriously, the Central Park Five is probably one of the best examples. Trump still wants to kill five black men because one Puerto Rican man made Trump look like an idiot for wanting to kill the five black men in the first place.

lol Social Democrat

Grandpa's racist.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Lewis says Dems to shutdown govt if no clean DACA extension

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Lewis says Dems to shutdown govt if no clean DACA extension
    Let's see how the media spins this - shutting down the government over illegals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's see how the media spins this - shutting down the government over illegals.
    "Republicans allow government they run to shut down."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Republicans allow government they run to shut down."
    They need 60 senate votes to keep the government open - republicans only have 51 senate votes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They need 60 senate votes to keep the government open - republicans only have 51 senate votes.
    Then they should probably go along with the 70% of Americans who support DACA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then they should probably go along with the 70% of Americans who support DACA.
    Oh, those polls again. And I don't believe that 70% support a CLEAN DACA - you can have your DACA if it comes with an end to chain migration, the lottery and a substantial downpayment on border security.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh, those polls again. And I don't believe that 70% support a CLEAN DACA - you can have your DACA if it comes with an end to chain migration, the lottery and a substantial downpayment on border security.
    Of course you'll never believe a poll that offends your sensibilities. That's how Trump supporters work.

46.1% is an unassailable mandate.

70% is .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Only Trump can make Roofdog Romney look woke.

Thread Information